Pandora

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Pandora

Postby JFR » Sun, 17May14 08:39

xsandman78 wrote:So is Maggie pretty much mandatory and the Rita stuff just fantasy or am i just not making right choices for real Rita?

Pretty much. If you do everything right, there is a hot scene with Rita but, as you suspect, it is a daydream, rather like the light saber scene.

Likewise, there are very hot scenes with at least 2 other characters but they will not lead to the best endings. They are definitely worth some replay time.

I have no inside knowledge but suspect we will see more hot stuff with Rita, Nikki, Kaori, Roos and possibly others in future episodes. They are just too hot to waste. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
JFR
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby xsandman78 » Sun, 17May14 09:01

JFR wrote:
xsandman78 wrote:So is Maggie pretty much mandatory and the Rita stuff just fantasy or am i just not making right choices for real Rita?

Pretty much. If you do everything right, there is a hot scene with Rita but, as you suspect, it is a daydream, rather like the light saber scene.

Likewise, there are very hot scenes with at least 2 other characters but they will not lead to the best endings. They are definitely worth some replay time.

I have no inside knowledge but suspect we will see more hot stuff with Rita, Nikki, Kaori, Roos and possibly others in future episodes. They are just too hot to waste. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

Thanks

Saves me further frustration of hitting the game over screen & thinking what am i doing wrong. If there's an episode 3 hopefully the rita route will be further explored as Maggie is a pale shadow of her glory.
Last edited by xsandman78 on Sun, 17May14 11:36, edited 1 time in total.
xsandman78
great white shark

Postby JFR » Sun, 17May14 11:03

xsandman78 wrote:
JFR wrote:

Thanks

Saves me further frustration of hitting the game over screen & thinking what am i doing wrong. If there's an episode 3 hopefully the rita route will be further explored as Maggie is a pale shadow of her glory.

Well, the game isn't over until you have found what the expedition is looking for and gone to the celebration party. At the party, there is some information on what the next episode will explore - and who?
Last edited by JFR on Sun, 17May14 14:41, edited 4 times in total.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby JFR » Sun, 17May14 11:05

JFR wrote:
xsandman78 wrote:
JFR wrote:

Thanks

Well, the game isn't over until you have found what the expedition is looking for and gone to the celebration party. At the party, there is some information on what the next episode will explore - and who?
JFR
star of the reef

Postby xsandman78 » Sun, 17May14 13:05

JFR wrote:
JFR wrote:
xsandman78 wrote:
JFR wrote:

Thanks

Too limiting for me personally. Really don't want to slog after a character i don't see as anywhere near as interesting in order to get to see that information.
xsandman78
great white shark

Postby jipp » Sun, 17May14 18:54

Thanks for the game Mortze (and Tlaero). I like the story overall (my problems with it below) and the graphics are of course gorgeous as usual.

xsandman78 wrote:
Too limiting for me personally. Really don't want to slog after a character i don't see as anywhere near as interesting in order to get to see that information.

I'm not sure this stuff should be in spoiler tags, but just to be safe... I guess.

What I didn't like is basically the same thing as in part 1..
Maggie. Like xsandman78, I just can't see her as someone I'd pursue, and for an erotic game.. that's a big problem. She's the least desirable of the ladies we've met so far. On a boat full of gorgeous women, Maggie is a girl, and going after an inexperienced virgin who looks like she's underage is a big turn off. Sure, the protagonist is young too and going after the "older" women might come off as a bit unrealistic, but I'd still prefer that to be possible.

I did appreciate the fantasy scene with Rita (now she's definitely someone I'd like to see the pc pursue) and we get some nice, tantalizing glimpses of other beautiful women on the boat, but sadly Maggie prevents me from fully enjoying the otherwise interesting, good-looking game. My hope is that in the future parts we can get it on with other women too (without getting a "Game Over" screen soon after). If not, I understand that too, Mortze is free to tell his story as he wishes, I'm just offering my own subjective opinions here. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

Edit: I wrote the above after finishing the game but before checking out the credits, looks like I'm getting my wish. Now I really can't wait for the next part. ;)

Anyway, thanks for yet another interesting Mortze/Tlaero collaboration, keep up the good work.
jipp
great white shark

Postby Dolphin-BR » Sun, 17May14 19:34

Thanks for another great game!

Please see these comments as constructive criticism, with the sole intent to help you make even better games!

1- Maggie was always so cute! I don't believe any male player wouldn't fall for her.

2- The lighting was awesome in every picture!

3- Maggie wiggling her butt scene deserves a special prize!

4- The voyeur scenes added to the game sexual tension.

5- The animations were great!

6- We had few scenes with Maggie and Kean, making their story too short. The anticipation feeling was missing (it will be clearer in the next item)

7- Laura's complicity could have been use better for the benefit of the game: If Maggie and Kean had 4 or 5 escapades to Laura's room it would create a feeling of anticipation when, let's say, Maggie comes to Kean in the morning and she says: "Let's go today to Laura's room when you finish your work!" and the game sexual tension would increase a lot!

8- More sex scenes with Maggie and Kean would also give the chance for more interactivity: Where to insert it, cum inside or outside, foreplay options. Sex scenes without options for the player to choose from feels more like a book or a film and less like a game. It can be really frustrating for the player unless the only way the scene develops is exactly what he would have chosen.

9- Even for a shy guy, hiding behind a woman, was a little too much. No man would do that. The girl could have moved in front of him intending to protect him, but he would have pushed her aside.

10- For a shy guy it was unbelievable he would open himself so much to someone, specially a woman! And tell everything about his relationship with Maggie and his sexual difficulties. It would have made more sense if he talked about premature ejaculation in general terms with Laura without entering in details and absolutely not mentioning Maggie.
Differently from women, a man usually don't talk about his girlfriend with his friends (even the closest ones), let alone sexual problems with her. Usually he would try to solve the problem by himself, researching about it, or he would contact a professional.

All in all it's a great sequel to a great first part! Congratulations to Mortze and Tlaero!
Keep up your good work!
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Postby RobNorthman » Sun, 17May14 20:51

JFR wrote:
xsandman78 wrote:
JFR wrote:

Thanks

I think it's heavily implied that Rita and Talia has a thing going, so either of those two might not be available for a male protagonist.
RobNorthman
sirens hunter

Postby Eldormain » Mon, 17May15 03:13

I love you all. Reading this thread and as soon as potential spoiler info was being discussed you all went spoiler tag. Just awesome.

I have played the game and it's fantastic. Beautiful renders. The story was nicely carried along. I am looking forward to upcoming stories.

And some responses to others

Dolphin-BR - Sadly, I have known males who would hide behind a woman. I am not sure they could be classified as shy but they were male and would have hid behind a woman.

We have to remember this is erotica. And erotica with a fantasy flair. So, there is the need for suspension of disbelief. I know when I played Chapter 1 I had felt an attachment to Rita that I might have led to me opening up to her about something that personal. At that point in the story they had been working closely together for several days if not longer. I agree with you, seeing more of those interactions could have helped that scene.

Also, the social group I grew up in did talk about our ladies with one another. Not the typical male boasting or beating of chests but advice and feedback.

RobNorthman - I don't think you are far off base but I don't think anything has happened between Rita and Talia yet. I think Rita finds herself attracted to people, male or female.

I also wanted to put out there, sure, Kean going after a more attractive lady would be fun but he isn't the shiniest coin in the pocket (excellent character creation by the way). Add to that his slightly older age and inexperience it's no wonder much of his sex life is in fantasy (and what juicey fantasies they are).

Last thoughts: I suspect there is a larger literary inspiration here (gasp what? Erotica as literature? Mhmm). Let's break it down. Kean and Maggie, two inexperienced young'uns just starting out, curious, wanting to know and experience intimate things. All this at the beginning of the story. Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not. But now we have characters established, their goal at hand, some mystery in the story as well as untold hook ups in the future. Hook ups that might be witnessed and shared by our new couples interesting kink.
------------------------------------------------------

"Don't only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets; art deserves that, for it and knowledge can raise man to the Divine." - Ludwig van Beethoven
Eldormain
lagoon predator

Postby Crane » Mon, 17May15 03:14

I like mythology stuff. The game is great even if i think the end should be a little different.

But during the last scene i couldn`t keep out of my mind
"Hey what`s the matter with you. You`re screwing like a chinaman"
:p
Crane
lagoon predator

Postby Dolphin-BR » Mon, 17May15 06:35

Eldormain wrote:I love you all. Reading this thread and as soon as potential spoiler info was being discussed you all went spoiler tag. Just awesome.

I have played the game and it's fantastic. Beautiful renders. The story was nicely carried along. I am looking forward to upcoming stories.

And some responses to others

Dolphin-BR - Sadly, I have known males who would hide behind a woman. I am not sure they could be classified as shy but they were male and would have hid behind a woman.

We have to remember this is erotica. And erotica with a fantasy flair. So, there is the need for suspension of disbelief. I know when I played Chapter 1 I had felt an attachment to Rita that I might have led to me opening up to her about something that personal. At that point in the story they had been working closely together for several days if not longer. I agree with you, seeing more of those interactions could have helped that scene.

Also, the social group I grew up in did talk about our ladies with one another. Not the typical male boasting or beating of chests but advice and feedback.

RobNorthman - I don't think you are far off base but I don't think anything has happened between Rita and Talia yet. I think Rita finds herself attracted to people, male or female.

I also wanted to put out there, sure, Kean going after a more attractive lady would be fun but he isn't the shiniest coin in the pocket (excellent character creation by the way). Add to that his slightly older age and inexperience it's no wonder much of his sex life is in fantasy (and what juicey fantasies they are).

Last thoughts: I suspect there is a larger literary inspiration here (gasp what? Erotica as literature? Mhmm). Let's break it down. Kean and Maggie, two inexperienced young'uns just starting out, curious, wanting to know and experience intimate things. All this at the beginning of the story. Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not. But now we have characters established, their goal at hand, some mystery in the story as well as untold hook ups in the future. Hook ups that might be witnessed and shared by our new couples interesting kink.

They surely couldn't be classified as men.

Maybe you're in the group of men who have a less common behavior.

I've never seen guys talking about their girlfriends. Usually men talk about those girls they are interested in (a girlfriend to be), or those girls they just want to take to bed. But of course there must be some guys who do talk about their girlfriends, it's not common, thou.
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Postby DarthMelkor » Mon, 17May15 20:19

First of all, thanks Mortze and Tlaero. It's another feather in your cap.

Pros -
1. As always, the story is captivating. At times, I even rush through the sex scenes to get back to the story being told.
2. Renders are beautiful and game looks amazing.
3. Most of characters have depth and pretty believable back story to define their characters.
4. A touch of humor here and there is always welcome.

Cons (just one for me) -
1. The protagonists are the least interesting of people. Maybe, it's because I'm a bit older so teenagers don't interest me as much. I prefer almost any other woman on ship to Maggie.
DarthMelkor
great white shark

Postby botc76 » Mon, 17May15 22:00

Great game.
I liked the mythology parts, that's stuff I was really into in my teens.
I felt it was a bit of a letdown that Maggie was the only option for you to pursue as I find both Rita and Nikki far, far more attractive, also, not a fan of those big hairy bushes, but it's your game and so you should do the story and type of women you want tom which it seems you did.

I do hope that you get a chance with Farik in the latter games to go for Rita or someone else, as I really can't see me being interested in Maggie for more than this one long game.

This isn't criticism btw, it's just due to my personal preferences, I even like Maggie's personality, it's really just her looks that don't appeal to me.
True, I like Rita and Nikki's personalities more as well, but Maggie is sweet and cute.

But that horrible bush.... [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
botc76
sirens hunter

Postby ltpika » Mon, 17May15 23:10

Wonderful writing and visuals as usual. Bravo!

However, if I can be critical for a moment, I will be disappointed if this is the end of Kean's story. I pursued Rita in my original playthrough, the promise of the initial release was that she'd have a route. I worked pretty hard to get all the Rita points possible and all I get is a dream sequence? Seems like a lot of potential was lost in releasing it now. I know you had to appease backers, so I get it if you guys felt under pressure. I hope there can be expansions to this chapter at the least, there's far too much unexplored material. The original had Maggie and Kean share an interest in voyeurism and Maggie seemed to like watching other girls but it didn't really get explored very much.
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby JFR » Mon, 17May15 23:51

ltpika wrote:Wonderful writing and visuals as usual. Bravo!

However, if I can be critical for a moment, I will be disappointed if this is the end of Kean's story. I pursued Rita in my original playthrough, the promise of the initial release was that she'd have a route. I worked pretty hard to get all the Rita points possible and all I get is a dream sequence? Seems like a lot of potential was lost in releasing it now. I know you had to appease backers, so I get it if you guys felt under pressure. I hope there can be expansions to this chapter at the least, there's far too much unexplored material. The original had Maggie and Kean share an interest in voyeurism and Maggie seemed to like watching other girls but it didn't really get explored very much.

It seems like you did not get all the way to the end of the story. In the ending sequences, it is made clear that Rita, Nikki and others will have more story but that the viewpoint character will switch from Kean to other men, the first being Farik. The next episode may satisfy the disappointments you and others have expressed. I have to admit that my favorite girl was Rita, too. Although I am also pretty much in lust with with Nikki and Kaori.

With "retired" goddesses Hera and Athena actively involved in this first part of the story, I have to wonder if other members of the Greek pantheon will be putting in an appearance and how that might affect the relationships going forward. It also seems possible that with the successful "find," the scientific team might be enhanced, giving us more characters with whom we can interact. Who knows.
JFR
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games