Finding Miranda (En, Sp, Fr, It, Ge)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Finding Miranda (En, Fr, It)

Postby moskys » Wed, 17Feb08 18:52

ariakas wrote:Are you planning to translate it to Spanish? :D

Estamos trabajando en ello... [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]

Hopefully it will be finished soon
moskys
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Brontozaurio » Wed, 17Feb08 23:46

[Offtopic for spanish people on:
moskys wrote:Estamos trabajando en ello... [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]

:D :D :D
Tremendo,
/Offtopic for spanish people off]
Brontozaurio
great white shark

Postby EscapeEvade » Thu, 17Feb09 02:52

tlaero wrote:That suggests that you haven't been subjected to Dubstep. Consider yourself lucky... (-:

Tlaero

Hey now. Be more like the bouncer. [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
EscapeEvade
lagoon predator

Postby sydaddicted » Tue, 17Feb14 05:57

Just dropped by to share my admiration for Mortze's art and tlaero's writing. This duo is the best thing to have happened to this genre of games since Goblinboy!
sydaddicted
sirens hunter

Postby el drakki » Tue, 17Feb14 11:29

Brontozaurio wrote:[Offtopic for spanish people on:
moskys wrote:Estamos trabajando en ello... [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]

:D :D :D
Tremendo,
/Offtopic for spanish people off]

[img]smile/!rofl.gif[/img] [img]smile/!2214_EM2.gif[/img]
Español 10/10
Français 9/10
English 4/10
el drakki
lagoon predator

Postby saolo996 » Wed, 17Feb22 02:23

Lady Tlaero,

no need to repeat you did a great work as usual, Mortze too with Art, but I'll do:

Great Job! [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
I love it!

I like your way to build up stories, to fill them with realistic characters, it doesn't matter if main or side ones (as the bouncer or basketball players), they are believable and self coherent. (I think I told you for each of your games I played, it's one of the reasons I like them)
I also like the fact you perfectly have in your mind the universe they are in, the one where this stories took place, and it's possible to understand it. Believe me, it's a skill not every writer has, whether we speak about games, books or movies.

I'm sorry I had no time to play the game when you released it, I hope I'll be able to play next chapter as soon as it's available.

Thanks again :-)
"Excuses are like assholes, Taylor, everybody got one"
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby Angus » Mon, 17Mar06 23:09

Yep, thx a lot for another great game!
After playing this i have replayed DwE and RfJ. And Tlaero, (as a playwriter) I´m seriously impressed by your developing universe. Youre setups in the games are really nice. Extremely well done!

And Mortze, your new render programme really makes wonders! Since RfJ is my all time high game, guess the identification is extremely strong for my there, I kind of envy those who have FM as their favourite game, since the pic quality is so extremely good. Impressive!

But, you're absolutely touching the edge on my taste when it comes to hardcore details on the pics. So if I were to decide, I would'nt go further.

Again, thanks a lot for this new great experience!
Angus
Pilot fish

Postby Angus » Mon, 17Mar06 23:20

And, I kind of missed the animated scenes with movement. I understood that people have criticised that in the earlier games, but I really enjoy it.
Angus
Pilot fish

Re: Finding Miranda (En, Sp, Fr, It, Ge)

Postby tlaero » Wed, 17Mar15 07:22

I've just uploaded a new version of Finding Miranda with two more languages. We now have Spanish by Moskys and Sirio and German by Palatinate909. Thank you to the three of you.
The other languages (English, French, and Italian) haven't changed.

Also, in February patrons (our site is pat.reon/tora) got a short story that continued Xcooler2's conspiracy theory about names. In this story, the female character's name started with an "L" and the male player character's name started with a "C".

Would anyone like to speculate on who the titular character in the next Elsaverse game will be?

Saolo and Angus, thank you for playing. I'm glad you both enjoyed it.

Angus, regarding the hardcore level of the picts. In this game, we actually went farther than I was comfortable with, and as a result, I didn't use some of the images in the game. If people are interested in seeing those pictures, though, $10 tora patrons have access to all of the monthly perks we've done so far, including two sets of "behind the scenes" looks at the pictures I removed with my commentary on them.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby tlaero » Sun, 17Mar19 01:24

And I just posted this on our Tora site:

I'm excited to bring you next month's perk.  It's a text short story similar to "Beginnings" and "Hummingbird" (mostly text with a few pictures) called "Dream Master."  

This story will tell some of the backstory of the universe that the Elsa stories have been taking place in.  It should answer some questions about what is going on while possibly giving you new ones to ask.  And it's the first time in my life that I've written an actual, narrative sex scene.  

It'll go out to all $10 patrons a few days into April.  Remember that, now that we're doing instant payments, the monthly perks will show up as posts {there} rather than by email.    And, as always, $10 patrons will get a link to all previous monthly perks, including the six other short stories we've done.

I really enjoyed writing "Dream Master."  I hope you folks similarly enjoy reading it.  

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby john milton » Sat, 17Apr01 09:55

Each titular character in the Elsaverse was seen in the previous games.

In DwE there's a short cameo of Jessika, in RfJ there's a cameo of Miranda and from what we've seen I'd say that you Tlaero enjoy traditions; for this reason I think that we might have already seen the titular character of the next game in the serie.

I think it won't be Ismael's sister, because in my opinion she is not structured to be a suitable main character.
It could be the croupier.
But I'd say that the next titular character is one of the three japanese bikers.

Anyway, this is quite a difficult puzzle without any hint ;)
You could make a nice scavenger hunt out of this!

John
john milton
lagoon predator

Postby tlaero » Sat, 17Apr01 22:23

Well, if Xcooler's conspiracy is correct, the name of the titular character in the next game will start with "C".

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby xCooLer2 » Sat, 17Apr01 22:33

tlaero wrote:Well, if Xcooler's conspiracy is correct, the name of the titular character in the next game will start with "C".

Tlaero

The real problem is my mind is entered in a "waiting for Pandora" state .... and I cannot be lucid on Miranda anymore 'till that release.

Anyway ... when John said
john milton wrote:... Tlaero enjoy traditions; for this reason I think that we might have already seen the titular character of the next game in the serie.

I think he's 100% right ... but maybe the answer is right under our noses.

I have a theory ... but instead of "C" it involves an "X".

Will post in next days.

xCooLer2
xCooLer2
sirens hunter

Postby Marco6661 » Sat, 17Apr01 23:39

It is clear that we can imagine many possibilities ...

But I cannot believe that sulphurous Chloé does not return to the front of the story... ;)
Marco6661
star of the reef

Postby tlaero » Wed, 17May10 05:08

By the way, a while ago Moskys translated Learning to Fly and Royal Guard into Spanish for me, but I've been so busy with Pandora I never took the time to integrate his files into the releases. Now that things are cooling down on Pandora, I fixed that. If you speak Spanish, you may enjoy re-reading these shorts.

DwE: Learning to Fly http://www.mediafire.com/file/ijnmoe3wj ... DwELtF.zip
DwE: Royal Guard http://www.mediafire.com/file/rauvt2p8h0tuz7r/DwERG.zip

Thanks Moskys!

Tlaero
tlaero

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games