Finding Miranda (En, Sp, Fr, It, Ge)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Finding Miranda (En, Fr, It)

Postby mkh » Wed, 17Feb01 20:14

I just replayed game again, I thoght about DwERG and my imaginations ran wild...Again...
There the King (Morland) is annoyed with the last Royal Guard (Xara) and had an assassin (Crow) taking care of her.
So here's my plot...
Xara was once Morlands bodyguard (she was determined to defend and save her King),
but when she refused to kill Miranda (the Royal Guard was supposed to be killed by ghost warriors),
Morland had a backup plan, he always have (Miranda says that in credits)
and Crow attacked Xara. I guess, Xara should have been killed (just like Karen and Miranda), but her fighting skills were too much for Crow, who 'only' managed to make Xara blind (there's no real fight in DwERG, because Elsa stop dream, before Xara got her eyes cut out).

Xara know, why Miranda is angry at Morland. Not because Miranda told her, but because Xara was supposed to kill her. Xara couldn't help Miranda in that attack, since she just got blind and needed time to adjust to reality.

I wonder, if Crow is bloodrelated to Morland, maybe a sister or cousin.
Sylvia is a hottie and Xara is too. Ayana try to catch up.
mkh
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby Stud84 » Sat, 17Feb04 05:47

Love the world you two are building, and it was really nice seeing the couples in the previous games still in happy relationships together. Everything flowed freely, and none of the dialog seemed forced or out of place. The story was really interesting and exciting. Miranda and Lucas were great, and I really enjoyed seeing their relationship develop.

My version of Karen was a loving wife who sadly passed on, and it was nice seeing her memory respected and treated well. It was somewhat heartwarming to find out that she cared so deeply about Lucas, enough to not go through with her boss' evil plan.

I love the motocross date so much, seeing the scenes with Ismael and Luana, really gave me the feeling of hanging out with friends, almost like I was truly there with them. Not a common feeling evoked from games, so I really commend you on that. That scene really stuck with me.

The artwork at the end was beautiful as well, especially the silhouette scene in the sunset. I`ve always had a soft spot for romantic scenes like that.

All in all, this was an amazing game, and I can`t wait for the next one!

All the best,
Stud84
Stud84
Pilot fish

Postby tlaero » Sun, 17Feb05 20:56

Thanks Stud84. I'm glad you enjoyed the game!

Xcooler2 and Mkh (and anyone else who has seen FM: Alpha), what's your interpretation of the alphabet thing now?

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby JFR » Sun, 17Feb05 22:28

tlaero wrote:... anyone else who has seen FM: Alpha, what's your interpretation of the alphabet thing now? ...

Frankly, not a thing. :??:

I mean, it is a great story that fills in several details from earlier games, exposits additional familial relationships and hints at future plot points but as for the alphabet thing? Well - zip, nada, nanimo! Maybe I'm not as smart as I've been led to believe. :lol:

I started to list out the new ideas I took from the story but thought better about it. For such a short story, there is a lot there.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby EscapeEvade » Mon, 17Feb06 01:45

This is extremely random, but since I played Finding Miranda I've been doing Miranda's "Rwaoh! Rwaoh!" thing a lot for no reason. [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
EscapeEvade
lagoon predator

Postby xCooLer2 » Mon, 17Feb06 14:22

tlaero wrote: ...
Xcooler2 and Mkh (and anyone else who has seen FM: Alpha), what's your interpretation of the alphabet thing now?
Tlaero

Way too early to tell m'lady ... way too early.

I like the fact that, somehow, you took Lucile on the table. That opens some possibilities in the future for minor stories, perks or other little stuff, so the alphabetic relation is preserved.

As for the game .... while I was searching for some hidden features a sentence caught my eye:
sometimes people get worked up over the smallest things

So .... I reviewed my theory on the next game female heroine ... but ... let's wait for a public release of FM:Alpha celebrating Miranda trillions download for a discussion [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img] .

Bye
xCooLer2
xCooLer2
sirens hunter

Postby tlaero » Mon, 17Feb06 20:36

I don't intend for there to be a public release of FM: Alpha. You're welcome to discuss to your heart's content.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby JFR » Tue, 17Feb07 01:51

EscapeEvade wrote:This is extremely random, but since I played Finding Miranda I've been doing Miranda's "Rwaoh! Rwaoh!" thing a lot for no reason. [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]

Me too, although I have been trying to figure out just what that actually sounds like coming from a human throat. [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
JFR
star of the reef

Postby tlaero » Tue, 17Feb07 02:31

That suggests that you haven't been subjected to Dubstep. Consider yourself lucky... (-:

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby Marco6661 » Tue, 17Feb07 07:22

A propos du Dubstep... (About dubstep...)

-Fr: Quand j'ai travaillé sur la traduction de FM en Fr, j'ai par curiosité fait quelques recherches sur ce genre musical que je ne connaissais pas.
-Eng: When I have worked on FM translation, I made for myself some researches about this kind of "Music" than I don't knowed.

-Fr:Un exemple ci-dessous avec cette réalisation Fr. Au moins, le clip est plutôt rigolo...
-Eng:One example below with a Fr tittle. The clip is funny, at least...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMUDVMiITOU

Marco [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Marco6661
star of the reef

Postby kaiowas » Tue, 17Feb07 12:29

Marco6661 wrote:A propos du Dubstep... (About dubstep...)

-Fr: Quand j'ai travaillé sur la traduction de FM en Fr, j'ai par curiosité fait quelques recherches sur ce genre musical que je ne connaissais pas.
-Eng: When I have worked on FM translation, I made for myself some researches about this kind of "Music" than I don't knowed.

-Fr:Un exemple ci-dessous avec cette réalisation Fr. Au moins, le clip est plutôt rigolo...

now I dont claim to be all knowing but thats not dubstep
this is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5N7JaURMxQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlLKVYPblos

btw I do prefer other music
kaiowas
sirens hunter

Postby Marco6661 » Tue, 17Feb07 14:23

kaiowas wrote:
Marco6661 wrote:A propos du Dubstep... (About dubstep...)

now I dont claim to be all knowing but thats not dubstep
this is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5N7JaURMxQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlLKVYPblos

btw I do prefer other music

Thank you for this clarification, hahaha...!
This kind of "music" is even worse than what I believed.

What I gave as information results from a Gogol (Fr) search and from a French site dealing with the subject.

Sorry and thanks again.

Marco
Marco6661
star of the reef

Postby kaiowas » Wed, 17Feb08 01:36

no need to apologise m8 i guess its like all kids of music there are so many kinds in the genre itself
kaiowas
sirens hunter

Postby ariakas » Wed, 17Feb08 09:49

Are you planning to translate it to Spanish? :D
ariakas
Pilot fish

Postby Marco6661 » Wed, 17Feb08 10:11

ariakas wrote:Are you planning to translate it to Spanish? :D

This question is for me I think? [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

No, sorry... My knowledge in Spanish are too small for doing that correctly... ;)
I manage to translate Spanish texts into French without too much trouble (I live on the border of Spain...), not the opposite.

Marco. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Marco6661
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games