Envying Celina

You found a free sexy game on the Web, share it with the buddies

Envying Celina

Postby Super » Fri, 16Nov18 23:59

After a long production cycle, sylakone and myself are proud to finally show off the sequel to Inspiring Celina. I'd like to think this is a bit different than other games of it's ilk, and at the same time it's very different from wha I originally planned so enjoy. Although technically a sequel to Inspiring Celina, you don't technically need to play it first. But anyway, hope you enjoy:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bync7t ... sp=sharing
Last edited by Super on Sun, 16Nov20 22:50, edited 1 time in total.
Super
legend of the South Seas
 
Posts: 532
Joined: Wed, 11Aug24 20:59
sex: Masculine

Re: Envying Celina

Postby flying_circus » Sat, 16Nov19 01:45

Very nice game, Super :) the girls are so hot !!! For your information, I have found a bug :

After the threesome dream into the shower, I return to the main room. I've choiced "stay here for the two lovebird, then continue, and then, I have no more choice... No sentences on the down screen, nor clickable pictures. I've repeat the same course on Edge, Firefox and chrome, for the same result, I'm stuck at the same place.
flying_circus
great white shark
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun, 09Jul05 23:00
Location: Bordeaux

Re: Envying Celina

Postby mugen24 » Sat, 16Nov19 10:03

How many endings are in the game?
mugen24
great white shark
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu, 12Jun28 03:56
sex: Masculine

Re: Envying Celina

Postby Whiskeydoodle » Sat, 16Nov19 12:52

Man, the game looks really good but I have problems figuring out which answers follow which story line. I keep getting some bad ending.

Either I just remain as the third wheel without finding love,
or the friendship is over.


What am I doing wrong?
Whiskeydoodle
sirens hunter
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu, 16Sep22 06:43
sex: Masculine

Re: Envying Celina

Postby DarthMelkor » Sat, 16Nov19 20:59

I am getting blank page on OneDrive URL.

Can you please upload it somewhere else as well? I liked the previous game so looking forward to playing this one too.

Thanks.

Edit - Never mind. I got it.
DarthMelkor
great white shark
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun, 11Apr17 23:00
sex: Masculine

Re: Envying Celina

Postby albert99 » Sat, 16Nov19 21:59

DarthMelkor wrote:I am getting blank page on OneDrive URL.

Edit - Never mind. I got it.



Did you just wait? All I'm seeing is the blank page too.
User avatar
albert99
great white shark
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat, 13Jun15 22:54
sex: Masculine

Re: Envying Celina

Postby tigerbalm008 » Sat, 16Nov19 23:49

albert99 wrote:
DarthMelkor wrote:I am getting blank page on OneDrive URL.

Edit - Never mind. I got it.



Did you just wait? All I'm seeing is the blank page too.


try to open the link with incognito browser ctrl+shift+N for chrome
tigerbalm008
sirens hunter
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu, 12Feb02 06:53
sex: Masculine

Re: Envying Celina

Postby wildride » Sun, 16Nov20 01:34

Whiskeydoodle wrote:Man, the game looks really good but I have problems figuring out which answers follow which story line. I keep getting some bad ending.

Either I just remain as the third wheel without finding love,
or the friendship is over.


What am I doing wrong?


Im in the same boat, keep getting those 2 bad endings. Im not sure if its just Im not doing the right actions or if bugged and the variables are not working right for whatever reason, it happens with other games like this only know they are broken when theres visible variables that never change no matter what you do.

I also got the no progress after shower dream.
wildride
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Fri, 09Dec25 00:00

Re: Envying Celina

Postby sylakone2 » Sun, 16Nov20 06:41

Hey Guys

Sorry for the slow reply.

I think I have fixed the bug with the freezing at wait for the lovebirds section as well as some other bugs I found as well as a missing picture.
Just extract the file and folder within the patch below into your Envying Celina game folder and replace the existing data.js and the picture that has been added.

If you are having any problems with down loading the game or the patch let me know.
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjqZ6evSiNgng6cawP4ozIMdQo-51w

Let me know if you are still having the issue after applying the patch.

I will also set up diffenet link from google drive once it is ready.

Cheers

Sy
Last edited by sylakone2 on Sun, 16Nov20 07:29, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers Sy
User avatar
sylakone2
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 224
Joined: Mon, 12Jan09 13:08
Location: Australia, SA
sex: Masculine

Re: Envying Celina

Postby sylakone2 » Sun, 16Nov20 06:45

There are 5 endings let us know which ones you have achieved.

Cheers

Sy
Cheers Sy
User avatar
sylakone2
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 224
Joined: Mon, 12Jan09 13:08
Location: Australia, SA
sex: Masculine

Re: Envying Celina

Postby sylakone2 » Sun, 16Nov20 07:42

Super wrote:After a long production cycle, sylakone and myself are proud to finally show off the sequel to Inspiring Celina. I'd like to think this is a bit different than other games of it's ilk, and at the same time it's very different from wha I originally planned so enjoy. Although technically a sequel to Inspiring Celina, you don't technically need to play it first. But anyway, hope you enjoy:


Here is the updated link with all the bugs squashed hopefully.
This is the full Envying Celina V1.3.

Onedrive
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjqZ6evSiNgng6cTUofpk0_2JLUNWw

GoogleDrive
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bync7t ... sp=sharing

Cheers

Sy
Cheers Sy
User avatar
sylakone2
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 224
Joined: Mon, 12Jan09 13:08
Location: Australia, SA
sex: Masculine

Re: Envying Celina

Postby Regardie » Sun, 16Nov20 11:03

Chrome hates the One Drive link, says it is harmful. The Google Drive link it doesn't complain about.

Problems: You don't initialize your variables at the start of a second game. Some hang around after the first playthrough. I still get the hookup dialog from Celine even if I did not meet and hook up with the guy the first night. I need to close the page and lose my saves to clear the hookup variable.

Edit: I actually looked through the data.js initial variable list and I found some confusing things that might lead to problems. You have several variables that are the same except for capitalization ie celinaSuspect and celinasuspect. You have a defined variable named variable. I haven't searched through the code to see if both instances of defined variables get used interchangably or if the extras are unused.

Regardie
Regardie
great white shark
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue, 16May03 06:14
sex: Masculine

Re: Envying Celina

Postby Maurice » Sun, 16Nov20 13:01

I really enjoyed playing with a womans perspective.

I found it hard to express my agency though.
That would have been easier if a playthrough provided more information for subsequent playthroughs (tells/hints you where you failed to take a certain path for a certain ending)

The game would be even extra awesome if the personality you created in Inspiring Celina would influence your options in Envying Celina.
(e.g. Célina's boyfriend helps you in envying Celina if you perform behaviour compatible with the behaiviour you performed, when playing as Célina's boyfriend, in Inspiring Celina)

ps endings reached sofar

still longing for celina's boyfriend.
broken friendship.

(can't find the motivation to explore the game further to find the other endings at the moment)
Maurice
sirens hunter
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat, 15Oct24 21:59
sex: Masculine

Re: Envying Celina

Postby sylakone2 » Sun, 16Nov20 13:31

Regardie wrote:Chrome hates the One Drive link, says it is harmful. The Google Drive link it doesn't complain about.

Problems: You don't initialize your variables at the start of a second game. Some hang around after the first playthrough. I still get the hookup dialog from Celine even if I did not meet and hook up with the guy the first night. I need to close the page and lose my saves to clear the hookup variable.

Edit: I actually looked through the data.js initial variable list and I found some confusing things that might lead to problems. You have several variables that are the same except for capitalization ie celinaSuspect and celinasuspect. You have a defined variable named variable. I haven't searched through the code to see if both instances of defined variables get used interchangably or if the extras are unused.

Regardie


Thanks for the feedback

I thought I reset all of the variables in the ending page onclick I might have missed that one.
I just found that the reset varible for knowHookedUp on the ending card had the wrong capitalisation for the k that is why it is not clearing.
Here is the patch to fix that.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bync7t ... sp=sharing
Sorry.

The other weird variables is a limit of the Engine.
When you are creating the pages if you accidentily type the wrong variable it will store it in the variables list even if all instances of that variable have been removed from other pages.
So you end up with a list of variables some of which are not used.
The only way to fix that is to remove them.

Hopefully Super can take a look and fix them while I'm asleep.

I didn't write all of the code Super did so I have just tried to fix what I could find.

I am going to bed now.

Cheers

Sy
Cheers Sy
User avatar
sylakone2
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 224
Joined: Mon, 12Jan09 13:08
Location: Australia, SA
sex: Masculine

Re: Envying Celina

Postby TheBrain » Sun, 16Nov20 18:50

sylakone2 wrote:If you are having any problems with down loading the game or the patch let me know.

The OneDrive links also don't work for me in Firefox. Stick to google drive I'd say :).
Also, it would be good if you updated the first post in this thread with the new links and patches. It saves people from having to look through the whole thread for the latest version.
TheBrain
star of the reef
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sun, 09Mar29 23:00

Next

Return to All sexy games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 22 guests

eXTReMe Tracker