LWT 2: Foreign Affairs

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: LWT 2: Foreign Affairs

Postby andPS2 » Tue, 16Sep20 08:34

i loved the game!
can't wait for the addon
as a big lisa fan i am hoping for more lisa scenes
but the french maid would be interesting as well ;)

can anyone help me with getting ending 3?
andPS2
lagoon predator

Postby yoyo34 » Tue, 16Sep20 11:23

I've been playing the much awaited LWT 2, great game ! I have more "cons" right now because as some have said it feels incomplete, but it's fine as is.

Pros:
- It's different than LWT !
- Good character continuity IMO.
- Very good production values.

Cons:
- As everyone said before, there's a gameplay flaw with running into pointless one picture scenes accidentally [and having to go back to the menu to replay the day].
- This is not a sequel, it's a great "LWT on Vacation" spinoff.
- Richard is not a great antagonist, although it's probably too late to change it now. I don't like how the goal is to take the high road while Justin probably cheated a lot on Tracy (and could go on even more heavily). It would have been better to compete with a "better" guy (although one not very faithful) for seducing each individual girl.
- The "voyeur" path is an explanation for some of the rest of what happens, so you have to do it once I guess but it's not very fun. If we really spend all that time in the office, we should get more scenes [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

Bugs:
- At the pool scene on day 2 afternoon, the two girls appear naked, although they should be topless. Also during some of the scenes at the pool the body positions are awkward.
- Sauna scene on day 3, if you chose to leave immediately on day 2 evening, the text for the choices are way too long.
- Day 6 dinner, if you blackmail and refuse, the "get up immediately" option causes a time loop (you're back in the afternoon). Clearly, it's not the right option though, so it's normal to get out of the mistake groundhog day style [img]images/icones/icon16.gif[/img]
- Day 6 with Antoinette, if you peek and you played already on day 3, the scene doesn't work (no animation).
- Day 5 afternoon in the kitchen: you can eat fruit as much as you like for +2 points, poor Richard gets crushed

Ideas:
- Given how he acts, Richard and Antoinette could be swingers (Antoinette being forced into it obviously).
- One week is a bit short, two weeks would make more sense for this sort of vacation, but that creates even more branching for the story. Too hard ?
- There's one big activity per day, I think that's a bit too much. Extending the game could be done by inserting some "off days" (like day 5 without the excuse of the hangover), and they would be a goo place to insert some "repetitive" sex scenes without causing too much story branching.
- A LWT sequel would be more like what we briefly see in the "good" threesome ending, with Lisa coming to live with Tracy and Justin. It's not so easy to make that work and there are tons of possible fun along the way (Derek, Sandy, swinging, pool parties, other friends, Tracy's work, etc) along with problems (Tracy finding out about Lisa's first summer at home [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img], jealousy, Lisa not liking swinging, lisa falling in love for another guy/girl, etc).
Last edited by yoyo34 on Wed, 16Sep21 13:56, edited 1 time in total.
yoyo34
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby MickeyMouse1 » Tue, 16Sep20 18:18

I know that I posted part of this in the wrong section of this board. (No great surprise there.) The game is too short to really accomplish anything. So far I have achieved three goals and no clue as to how I get the others. Could not find any hot tub hot scene other than Justin sitting in the tub with two girls. The computer scene really wasn't much and no seeming way for it to show two women in any place but the stable. The stable scene with the stable hands and the hostess is kind of a waste since Justin either walks away or looses the match to a stable hand. The sauna is lost on me I can't get anyplace except to loose points or face or whatever. The art work is very good.
MickeyMouse1
great white shark

Postby pinric » Wed, 16Sep21 21:03

I have played the game more then 5 times but i have only 3 ending.
I think that the game is very very good. It is different from the frist one and also from the other lop game. I like it, i like this new type of game and i hope that this was a new begin after the bad Elenor sequiel.
Tnx all the staff

The only think that can be improve is the chose of location. When you are in the house you can chose many location but is more like a luck hit. You don't know who is there and whan can happen. I reload the game many times because i chose the wrong place. I think is better if in the dialogue or with some hit you can know who is there.

Now i have to unlock the other achivment and the other end.. but i hate share tracy or losing her :(
pinric
Pilot fish

Postby QcBern » Wed, 16Sep21 22:21

Given that a great many lavish interior decor and beautiful outside scenery designs have already been built in the game, we should be mindful of that fact when making recommendations for a possible expansion. Some posts to that effect don't always reflect this concern.

Following are suggestions on different ways of how you could go about it.

Play styles :
For the adventurous, the sex shop would suite nicely for starters. Someone mentioned ''Moulin-Rouge''...perhaps afterwards.

For those more discreetly naughty, after the kitchen scene (what a stroke of genius that was !) an excited Justin gets a bold idea and suggests a walk through the countryside that just might help advance things further along for our hopeful would-be threesome. However, continue in keeping the feelings be as genuine as the urges, and let it stick, this time. (A permanent, third-party moving-in to live with, happy polyamory extended-family new ending should be introduced. That means : no more swingin' in Vegas).

For the more ethically-leaning romantics (like Tlaero, for instance), the French scenery is just too inspiring: a build-up leading to a proposal for a second wedding could be in the works. Or perhaps it could be shown that fatherhood is growing on Justin, and he would want another child with Tracy, his wife.

All these possibilities, in addition to Richard being brought down, and Antoinette finally getting free from his clutches.
(Tracy befriends her, and, should Richard turn out to be a really bad dude, fearing for her safety, she gets the idea of asking Lisa to help her settle in, away from him, in Montréal, Québec, Canada !)

Let's say a little more time is needed. Allow me to provide the explanation : Remember that volcano activity in Iceland, several years ago ? It prevented a lot of airplane traffic from getting through.

Mentionning boldness again, it would be great to see the protagonist (Justin) to exhibit more of that character trait. As anyone will recall, in LwT 1, he was particularly assertive in those sofa scenes with Tracy.

Yes, he can stand up to Richard, but I'm talking about his relationships with the ladies, particularly in keeping with the end in mind, if you get my drift. When the opportunity arrises, when there is an opening, how to seize the moment (not too aggressively, like that second option on the mountain climbing scene), but suggestively, event by event, with appropriately -dosed hints each time, building up that sexual tension.

Justin would still be a good guy should you play him that way, but he would be confident and affirm himself.

In comparison,
For those familiar with Tlaero's work, this would be a departure from the way she portrays the protagonist that you direct in her games. It would be interesting to see what she would think of this reversal. Would anyone else like to see him portrayed this way ?

Game stats

I would recommend giving the ladies their own gages.

With a twist…

Like fleet kinda does (congrats on your new game, fleet), when a situation arrises that could be a turning point, a decisive path is now formed. On the screen, at that time, a question concerning that path could be asked of the player.

Ex. When Richard humiliates Antoinette, ‘’Do you wish to plan to help Antoinette get freed from Richard ?’’ Then, at each subsequent move, her numbers would begin to show how you are faring. Is she learning to trust you (I.E. she likes you) : they go up.

Another example would be the kitchen scene (y’all know where I’m going with this !). The only difference this time would be that, your points would be higher in the instance where you were a participant, than the other one where you witness what transpires.

Oh, Iksanabot, concerning the worry of Justin not being able to allude to what he’s seen, this impediment can be overcome by him stating that he overheard as he was walking by, and stopped to observe in secret.

After the slap to the despicable you-know-who’s face, it would be great for Justin to say to his wife at the pool, after the hug from behind : ‘’Tracy, I’m so very proud of you !’’ and let her guess.

Thanks to the team, and I encourage all who haven’t done so to post their impressions and ideas.

QcBern
QcBern
sirens hunter

Postby Brontozaurio » Thu, 16Sep22 12:05

Not really a walkthrough but just a help to know where and when everything is.

Day One (House Tour)
Afternoon
    Pool: Gabrielle top-less
    Lisa's Room: Wifi password
    Tracy's room: Tracy
    Living room: Antoniette: pen in the floor

Evening
    Gabrielle's room: Lisa and Gabrielle
    Antoniette's room: Antoniette
    Tracy's room: Tracy, sex

Day Two (Church)
Afternon:
    Hot Tub: Tracy
    Pool: Lisa and Gabrielle
    living room: Antoniette

Evening:
    Sauna: Antoniette and Richard, needed for buying cream later and for sex tomorrow
    Living room: Lisa and Gabrielle

Day Three (Countryside)
Afternoon:
    Stable: Antoniette playing poker, arm wrestle
    Gabrielle's room: Gabrielle
    Kitchen: Tracy and Lisa

Evening
    Pool: Tracy
    Sauna: Antoniette BJ(if you visited sauna day before with her and Richard)
    Lisa's room: lisa and Gabrielle, if you dance with them Tracy will catch you

Day Four (Shopping)
Afternoon:
    Stable: Lisa and gabrielle
    Living room: dance (at the momment is bugged and you can enter here even during the dinner time as mant times as you want and get +2 each time

Evening
    Hot tub: Lisa and Gabrielle, sex with both if you used glory hole before you can see all the pictures but the last one or Tracy will catch you
    Pool: Tracy and Antoniette

Day Five (Hangover)
Afternon:
    Pool: tracy, if you shared tracy with other men in the previous game will lead you to the stable
    Kitchen: make a remedy for the hangover
    Antoniette:Antoniette, running

Evening:
    Kitchen: eat something healthy will give you +2 and Antoniette's compliment, it is bugged so you can do it as many times as you want
    Living room: Lisa, Gabrielle and Antoniette

Day Six (Skate practice)
Afternoon:
    Pool: all girls, you can drop Gabrielle to learn that she speaks English

Evening:
    Sauna: Gabrielle and Antoniette
    Lisa's room or Tracy's: Lisa and Tracy F***ING GLORIOUS THREESOME

Hope this list helps.
Last edited by Brontozaurio on Sat, 16Sep24 00:49, edited 2 times in total.
Brontozaurio
great white shark

Postby bing6541 » Thu, 16Sep22 19:39

Brontozaurio wrote:Day Six (Skate practice)
Evening:
    Sauna: Gabrielle and Antoniette ( I'm convinced that you can have sex with them but still can't figure it out how
Not until the expansion.
bing6541
great white shark

Postby Brontozaurio » Thu, 16Sep22 20:15

bing6541 wrote:Not until the expansion.

Thanks bing6541, It was driving me mad :crazy:

Ps. That's what happens when you run to play the game without reading the whole thread, it was said before [img]smile/eek.gif[/img]
Last edited by Brontozaurio on Fri, 16Sep23 09:36, edited 1 time in total.
Brontozaurio
great white shark

Postby yoyo34 » Fri, 16Sep23 09:01

Brontozaurio wrote:Not really a walkthrough but just a help to know where and when everything is.

Thanks for that. Looking at the list, I realized I didn't check everything, the current system makes it really hard to avoid missing something. I should have taken notes !
BTW, you missed the "office" in the locations list, although maybe it's not a problem since it's rather independent.
yoyo34
sirens hunter

Postby Brontozaurio » Fri, 16Sep23 09:39

yoyo34 wrote:BTW, you missed the "office" in the locations list, although maybe it's not a problem since it's rather independent.

The office story can be done in almost any of the free times, so that's why is not included, you just need to visit it 3 times, but of course if you wanna do it, the sooner the better so you can spy on more scenes.
Brontozaurio
great white shark

Postby MickeyMouse1 » Fri, 16Sep23 17:18

iksanabot wrote:
MrDavids wrote:Hey! First off, amazing game! The scenes are incredibly hot, the new girls are also very sexy. You did a very nice job on the game and it is indeed a worthy successor to my favorite erotic game ever! :)
I have a question though,
am I missing something in the sauna scene? Is it even possible to come out of that without giving Richard a load of points?

Hi MrDavids, thanks for playing.
I'm at work right now and am lecturing in 20 minutes, so I won't be abel to respond to posts for a few hours after this, but I'll do this one quick.
the sauna scene with Richard and Antoinette unlocks one option for getting more points later in the game, and one option for future fun in the sauna with just Antoinette. There is no full sex scene available in the sauna on evening 2. And yes, you always give Richard a bunch of points if you stay

I have tried this option in the sauna and frankly nothing much has happened. The second visit to the sauna was a quick "laughter" scene but nothing else happened. No pregnant characters but I do keep winding up with ending # 5.
MickeyMouse1
great white shark

Postby TheGreatJoeGargery » Sat, 16Sep24 16:54

iksanabot wrote:I'll do my best, GreatJoeGargery. I really think I can address the major criticisms. We'll see I guess.
iks

You always do your best. I don't think anyone could ever accuse you of not working hard enough on a project. Working too hard may be something we could accuse you of though. This game could defiantly handle more than one expansion with everything that's going on in the setting so you don't have to cram everything you want to do into a single expansion.
TheGreatJoeGargery
lagoon predator

Postby MickeyMouse1 » Sat, 16Sep24 19:46

Brontozaurio wrote:Not really a walkthrough but just a help to know where and when everything is.

Day One (House Tour)
Afternoon
    Pool: Gabrielle top-less
    Lisa's Room: Wifi password
    Living room: Antoniette: pen in the floor

Evening
    Gabrielle's room: Lisa and Gabrielle

Day Two (Church)
Afternon:
    Hot Tub: Tracy
    living room: Antoniette

Evening:
    Sauna: Antoniette and Richard, needed for buying cream later and for sex tomorrow
    Living room: Lisa and Gabrielle

Day Three (Countryside)
Afternoon:
    Stable: Antoniette playing poker, arm wrestle
    Kitchen: Tracy and Lisa

Evening
    Pool: Tracy
    Sauna: Antoniette BJ(if you visited sauna day before with her and Richard)
    Lisa's room: lisa and Gabrielle, if you dance with them Tracy will catch you

Day Four (Shopping)
Afternoon:
    Stable: Lisa and gabrielle
    Living room: dance (at the momment is bugged and you can enter here even during the dinner time as mant times as you want and get +2 each time

Evening
    Hot tub: Lisa and Gabrielle, sex with both if you used glory hole before you can see all the pictures but the last one or Tracy will catch you
    Pool: Tracy and Antoniette

Day Five (Hangover)
Afternon:
    Pool: tracy, if you shared tracy with other men in the previous game will lead you to the stable
    Kitchen: make a remedy for the hangover
    Antoniette:Antoniette, running

Evening:
    Kitchen: eat something healthy will give you +2 and Antoniette's compliment, it is bugged so you can do it as many times as you want
    Living room: Lisa, Gabrielle and Antoniette

Day Six (Skate practice)
Afternoon:
    Pool: all girls, you can drop Gabrielle to learn that she speaks English

Evening:
    Sauna: Gabrielle and Antoniette

Hope this list helps.

It kind of does. It still doesn't tell you how to get one of the girls pregnant which is interesting since Jason had an operation in the last game. Just saying.
MickeyMouse1
great white shark

Postby TheGreatJoeGargery » Sat, 16Sep24 20:34

MickeyMouse1 wrote: It kind of does. It still doesn't tell you how to get one of the girls pregnant which is interesting since Jason had an operation in the last game. Just saying.

To get Tracy pregnant you have to pick that you shared Tracy in the intro, go climbing with Lisa so you lose the arm wrestle in the stable on Day 3, then visit Tracy by the pool in the afternoon on day 5. To get Lisa pregnant you have to try to get into Richards office at every opportunity until you get access to his security system, keep going in and watching the cameras until you see Gabrielle tamper with Lisa's birth control, then choose to do nothing about the tampered birth control.
TheGreatJoeGargery
lagoon predator

Postby Skelaturi » Sat, 16Sep24 21:19

Still my request is up for what song has been used in the main menu
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games