Virtual Date Games - Betsy

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Virtual Date Games - Betsy

Postby Chaotic_VDG » Wed, 16Jun22 13:40

karrek wrote:Is there a disadvantage to playing on easy? Like locked off content or something?

Nope. It's the same story and scenes no matter what the difficulty.

Finishing on normal is just more of a personal achievement if you can do it.
Chaotic_VDG
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby katakana132 » Wed, 16Jun22 15:37

Great game, I really enjoyed how this story flowed very well and had an ending that was realistic even if the player never made it to sex or the confidence goal. Also a good length, lots of the VDG games are short and linear, this game gave us more.

I'd love to see a path where you raise Betsy's confidence but her happiness isn't high enough and she decides to experiment with a fellow actor/actress from the play against your wishes. Or if you raise her confidence but aren't making her happy enough, her love of being watched turns into letting others touch and you have to decide whether to step in or seek out her mother Cass for advice and "consoling".
katakana132
lagoon predator

Postby evilgrim » Wed, 16Jun22 16:02

i really enjoyed this game

but to the life of me i can not get the good ending no matter what i try ........

has anyone got any hints if they have achieved it please
evilgrim
great white shark

Postby karrek » Wed, 16Jun22 16:30

I too would like hints. I keep just ending up with no sex, no part in the play, hey but at least you have each other.
karrek
lagoon predator

Postby Regardie » Wed, 16Jun22 17:52

I played through the 0.91 version last night online using Chrome and had no difficulties reaching the "good" ending as a male. As a female I missed a scene but still got to the "good" ending.

My path was First Date out with Violet, Go to the republican club and answer like a republican, check out the locker room, 2nd date pool with Violet, tutor April, photos - go downtown, get to the school, have sex, talk to April, club, dance, get April and Violet together, leave dance for fun at home, enjoy your girlfriends tits on stage, have fun with the girls in the night club.

There are some important level checks that can stop that process in it's tracks. Work on choices that build confidence first, but you need to get happy pretty high for all the scenes at the end of the game. The numbers you need to hit are out there for you to find. I know there is other content on the dates that might get you some other scenes but that is what worked for me.

The game does have quite good replayability as there is lots of content there.

I have been fixing the bugs I found in the original 0.90 download on my local copy. I did not have any problem with the new functions so I don't really know what the difference between the older and newer functions are, other than the game has been rolled back to the older way of doing things.

Chaotic - if I fix anything I find myself in 0.90, is there any reason I need to get the new 1.0 version? Any new content? I have fixed a bunch of broken links, changed some dialog colors, and fixed some text. I have not bothered with the CAPITALIZATION changing back and FORTH with some of the dialog choices.

I like the way you structured your code to handle the four different player characters when you needed to display their images. And of course your images and animations are great. Thanks for putting this one together.

Regardie
Regardie
great white shark

Postby mike1984 » Wed, 16Jun22 18:50

hi everyone im quite stuck in this betsy game

can never seem to get betsy to get naked for the role she wants to be cast for

and never seem to get violet and april on friendly terms

tried many playtrough of the game already and still nothing

any tips anyone can give me will be very apreciated

have gotten betsy to sex me in the school and her happines is way up over 70 but she never gets naked for that role and whatever i do cant get the foursome club ending please help
mike1984
Pilot fish

Postby kokinous » Wed, 16Jun22 19:34

mike1984 wrote:hi everyone im quite stuck in this betsy game

can never seem to get betsy to get naked for the role she wants to be cast for

and never seem to get violet and april on friendly terms

tried many playtrough of the game already and still nothing

any tips anyone can give me will be very apreciated

have gotten betsy to sex me in the school and her happines is way up over 70 but she never gets naked for that role and whatever i do cant get the foursome club ending please help

the same for me
kokinous
lagoon predator

Postby Chaotic_VDG » Wed, 16Jun22 19:42

mike1984 wrote:

If you've had sex at the school, you should be guaranteed that she gate's the part.

Are you using the new 1.0 version? I think there may have been issues with this in the older versions.

I'll try to put together a walkthrough tomorrow for those who are stuck.
Chaotic_VDG
great white shark

Postby Regardie » Wed, 16Jun22 20:15

Chaotic_VDG wrote:
mike1984 wrote:

If you've had sex at the school, you should be guaranteed that she gate's the part.

Are you using the new 1.0 version? I think there may have been issues with this in the older versions.

I'll try to put together a walkthrough tomorrow for those who are stuck.

I didn't post a complete walkthrough but I did post the places I went to get the full girls ending. I did not post the important numbers but I will post some now.

Naked in school: Betsy Happy over 73 and Confidence over 33
Home for fun: Betsy Happy over 95 and sex in the school
Betsy getting the topless role: Confidence over 40 and sex in the school
April and Violet together: April over 24 and Violet over 43 and Violet starts to share her secret AND you catch April spying on Violet

There are other waypoints that can stop your progress, lots of confidence checks to make sure she is getting more daring so that should be where you concentrate in the beginning. Compliments make her happy and most sexy talk boosts her confidence.
Regardie
great white shark

Postby mike1984 » Wed, 16Jun22 23:26

yes i am using the new version of the game

but no mather how many times i play it over i get stuck with betsy happines over 70 and confidence around 40 and violet is useally around 45 or 50 and april i dont get really high useally around 22

but somehow never get the lead role even if i did the sex scene in the school and it just shows her completly dressed in the play not naked and then we end at the beach every time

tried many different things so far never getting the lead role
mike1984
Pilot fish

Postby jeff » Wed, 16Jun22 23:33

i cant figure out the tutoring questions she always fails when i tried
jeff
great white shark

Postby mike1984 » Wed, 16Jun22 23:40

hey jeff for tutoring

1 left 2 middle 3 right
mike1984
Pilot fish

Postby Jack_Smythe » Thu, 16Jun23 06:20

This was an excellent game! There were options and bonuses and it didn't feel too streamlined. Felt like your choices mattered. Great job!
Jack_Smythe
great white shark

Postby Kydenn » Thu, 16Jun23 06:39

It took me a while but I was finally able to complete the game and get all the content on normal! It was difficult but I enjoyed the challenge.

Chaotic, I have to say this has to be some of your best work to date. I really enjoyed it. Great work!
Kydenn
sirens hunter

Postby Hoboy » Thu, 16Jun23 07:12

I have to post on this one - Chaotic - this is the best one you've done like, forever, like since the first Crystal. There have been too many fuckfests lately, and this one felt closer to real life. Yeah - probably not really, but still a little more believable. Graphics great. Loved both the main character as well as both the NPCs (got to say liked April a little more in terms of the graphics). All in all a great addition to your body of work...

PS - looking forward to something new with Crystal - from your blog looks like you want to too - Do It!
Hoboy
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games