Virtual Date Games - Betsy

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Virtual Date Games - Betsy

Postby Chaotic_VDG » Thu, 16Sep08 12:49

So, in the past week, it seems like every one of games now, except Betsy has abruptly fallen from the top 15 list on playforceone. Some really far.

I initially thought that it was something aimed at me, but since I also noticed The Physio drop like it did I don't think it's that specific. A group of Tlaero's have dramatically risen in the same amount of time (the Keely games and Jessika a little), so now I'm thinking it's just some slightly obsessive Tlaero fanboy trying to rate down anyone else's games.

I dunno. Maybe it's worth contacting Leonizer. After a quick examination of the site, it looks like the rating's are only controlled by cookies, so it's not too hard to manipulte them if you have a lot of spare time on your hands. By comparison, when I have a poll on my site, it tracks IP addresses so each computer can only vote once.

I wouldn't mind too much, except :

a) If the rating isn't accurate, it's harder to work out what people prefer in terms of game content. I mean, right now, there's a bunch of "meet n' fuck" games above most of mine. Do people really want that instead of my usual?
b) To be blunt, it'll cost me money. Less top rated games means less visitors to my sites, which means less people paying for the optional members section.
Chaotic_VDG
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby master110 » Thu, 16Sep08 15:36

Chaotic_VDG wrote:So, in the past week, it seems like every one of games now, except Betsy has abruptly fallen from the top 15 list on playforceone. Some really far.

I initially thought that it was something aimed at me, but since I also noticed The Physio drop like it did I don't think it's that specific. A group of Tlaero's have dramatically risen in the same amount of time (the Keely games and Jessika a little), so now I'm thinking it's just some slightly obsessive Tlaero fanboy trying to rate down anyone else's games.

I dunno. Maybe it's worth contacting Leonizer. After a quick examination of the site, it looks like the rating's are only controlled by cookies, so it's not too hard to manipulte them if you have a lot of spare time on your hands. By comparison, when I have a poll on my site, it tracks IP addresses so each computer can only vote once.

I wouldn't mind too much, except :

a) If the rating isn't accurate, it's harder to work out what people prefer in terms of game content. I mean, right now, there's a bunch of "meet n' fuck" games above most of mine. Do people really want that instead of my usual?
b) To be blunt, it'll cost me money. Less top rated games means less visitors to my sites, which means less people paying for the optional members section.

Meet and fuck are normally given a low score on playforce , http://www.playforceone.com/games_best.php

Betsy is like 4th.
master110
lagoon predator

Postby Chaotic_VDG » Thu, 16Sep08 20:04

master110 wrote:Meet and fuck are normally given a low score on playforce , http://www.playforceone.com/games_best.php

True, but as it stands right now, at least two of their games are above 95% of mine.

master110 wrote:
Betsy is like 4th.

Since you posted, it's already dropped to 8th.
Chaotic_VDG
great white shark

Postby master110 » Thu, 16Sep08 23:33

Chaotic_VDG wrote:
master110 wrote:Meet and fuck are normally given a low score on playforce , http://www.playforceone.com/games_best.php

True, but as it stands right now, at least two of their games are above 95% of mine.

master110 wrote:
Betsy is like 4th.

Since you posted, it's already dropped to 8th.

Yeah someone from meet and fuck , must be bumping it up. No way is there games better than yours. I think you should talk to Leo, someone is clearly messing around with the stats. ( from the outside)
master110
lagoon predator

Postby tlaero » Fri, 16Sep09 01:36

It does seem pretty weird. I just took a look and a number of my old games, which had been steadily declining, suddenly jumped up. Even the original Keeley is high up again, despite the fact that the most recent comment is negative.

I don't look at the scores very often, so I don't know if someone voted my games up or other people's games down, but if someone thinks they're helping me by manipulating the scores, I wish they'd stop. It should be one vote per person. It's cool to tell your friends to play the games you like. It's not cool to single-handedly hack the system to change the place of any game, whether positively or negatively.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Previous

Return to Free sexy games