Strip Texas Holdem (sexandglory)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Strip Texas Holdem (sexandglory)

Postby fsunolez75 » Mon, 16Jun20 02:52

zam_ora wrote:How do you join the site for extra content?

When i hit the Join Here link at the bottom it just ask for log in details for current members!

Looks like the links on their poker site are botched, both join-now and members leads to member log in.

Here's a link to the main S&G site, the link here works for joining their site.
http://sexandglory.com/join/
fsunolez75
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby mileycrush » Wed, 16Jun22 07:31

xeris wrote:
mileycrush wrote:
xeris wrote:
Hoboy wrote:It's poker! Cheating is NOT allowed

Actually there is a "cheat" button buried in the code that is commented out (non-functional). However, if you activate it all it does is change the appearance of your cards into two aces, it doesn't actually change their values so you won't win. Either they were planning a cheat and didn't finish the code or wanted to mess with cheaters but decided it was too confusing.

I can't even get the card's appearance to change, how did you do that?

The option was never implemented so you have to trigger it manually through the browser's console.

I was able to get the cheat to actually work with a bit of prodding (I think)!
mileycrush
Pilot fish

Postby MickeyMouse1 » Fri, 16Jun24 22:36

Ok I have a question about this game, it is insane. While I do not really know how to play poker I did manage to reach the third person. What bugs me about this game is that there have been times when the game tells me that I have won and the other "player" has won. Sometimes we appear to cancel one another out but every so often when I tells me that I have won, it tells me that I have won eg. -$120 or something like that. You can't as far as I know win a negative number how is that possible? [img]images/icones/icon4.gif[/img]
MickeyMouse1
great white shark

Postby kessie8dn » Mon, 16Jun27 20:54

What a waste of money... Slow, slow, slow, slow... She plays so cautiously it's just boring. The second you bet she folds, you try to call her bluff and she's never bluffing.. Graphics too static - not even a cut to a long shot now and again.. I really cannot be bothered to play this any longer (35 minutes) .. Wish I could get a refund :(
kessie8dn
lagoon predator

Postby TheGreatJoeGargery » Mon, 16Jun27 21:28

I just want to start by saying that I love games in games. By that, what I mean is whenever a quiz, or a game of truth or dare, two truths and a lie, or spin the bottle come up in a game I love it. The thing is, I didn't love this. I think I would have loved it if it was a small part of a larger game with a more developed story, but on its own I just did not enjoy it.

I have to say that I agree with most people here that the games are too slow. Showdown one on one games are always the worst in poker. What may have been clever is to do something like Poker Night at the Inventory on Steam, where you get characters from different games to play. So for example you could play against Eleanor from her game, Tracey from Living with Temptation and maybe DiDi from Camera Business. Then you could have banter going on between them while they play to break up some of the monotony. Just an idea. I hate saying negative things about something someone has obviously worked very hard on without giving at least some constructive criticism.
TheGreatJoeGargery
lagoon predator

Postby herkalurk » Wed, 16Jun29 17:24

I just went through all of the girls with a simple play style.

Always bluff....

No matter your cards, always bet the highest before the flop. Then once the flop is out, always be the highest again. 70% of the time (or greater) the computer player will fold because they don't have a strong hand, meaning you just won 60 of their money. If they don't fold, then check your hand, and either keep playing because you have a strong hand, or fold yourself. It's a risk they could get a good hand, but I beat all of the girls by just making them bet before the flop and taking the money by bluffing after the flop.

The girls will also not fold if it's the last of their money in the pot and they're down to $0. Hopefully you have a better hand and can beat them out to end the round.
herkalurk
sirens hunter

Postby TheGreatJoeGargery » Wed, 16Jun29 17:30

herkalurk wrote:I just went through all of the girls with a simple play style.

Always bluff....

No matter your cards, always bet the highest before the flop. Then once the flop is out, always be the highest again. 70% of the time (or greater) the computer player will fold because they don't have a strong hand, meaning you just won 60 of their money. If they don't fold, then check your hand, and either keep playing because you have a strong hand, or fold yourself. It's a risk they could get a good hand, but I beat all of the girls by just making them bet before the flop and taking the money by bluffing after the flop.

The girls will also not fold if it's the last of their money in the pot and they're down to $0. Hopefully you have a better hand and can beat them out to end the round.

I tried that strategy and did very well but it always seemed like my luck would turn right at the end and she'd win all her money back.
TheGreatJoeGargery
lagoon predator

Postby saolo996 » Sun, 16Jul03 00:46

Am I really that unlucky that when I decide to give a serious try the game is no more for free, even if limited?

I opened it from the link in the blog and all I could get was a screen describing the game and the usual two links for registered users or to join...
"Excuses are like assholes, Taylor, everybody got one"
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby fsunolez75 » Sun, 16Jul03 01:17

Not sure what link you're using, but this one I got from the LOP blog for the game works just fine.
http://passionholdem.com/
fsunolez75
sirens hunter

Postby saolo996 » Sun, 16Jul03 01:28

fsunolez75 wrote:Not sure what link you're using, but this one I got from the LOP blog for the game works just fine.
http://passionholdem.com/

Thanks, I don't know what happened but the game didn't charge so I could only scroll down to see the links to log in or to join.
Mistery!
"Excuses are like assholes, Taylor, everybody got one"
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby bing6541 » Tue, 16Jul05 16:36

I finally finished the whole game on the Sex and Glory site. And by "finished," I mean I beat all four characters in the poker game. There are still some bugs in the game. When the female players put all their money into the pot as part of the dealing process, for some reason they still get to bet the last amount of money they had (even though their balance shows $0). Also, if you go all in as the player, it puts the female character all in as well even though your bankroll was smaller.

It was too much of a time investment for little reward. There's virtually no story, and the sex scenes don't pay off. There's also very little dialogue while playing. Some spicy exchanges, some visual teases would make it a little more interesting. This is a game I'm fully done with. I don't see myself going back to it ever again.
bing6541
great white shark

Postby MickeyMouse1 » Tue, 16Jul05 19:46

bing6541 wrote:I finally finished the whole game on the Sex and Glory site. And by "finished," I mean I beat all four characters in the poker game. There are still some bugs in the game. When the female players put all their money into the pot as part of the dealing process, for some reason they still get to bet the last amount of money they had (even though their balance shows $0). Also, if you go all in as the player, it puts the female character all in as well even though your bankroll was smaller.

It was too much of a time investment for little reward. There's virtually no story, and the sex scenes don't pay off. There's also very little dialogue while playing. Some spicy exchanges, some visual teases would make it a little more interesting. This is a game I'm fully done with. I don't see myself going back to it ever again.

You are right about the dialogue and while the art wok is good the plot is for the birds. I don't see how you can win a negative number. This has happened to me several times. How can you win a -$200 or some other number. You either win or loose.
MickeyMouse1
great white shark

Postby jozsi1 » Tue, 16Jul12 07:21

WORST GAME EVER

About 30 round without have even a pair. If I have something, opponent have better... Opponent barely take any risk...
jozsi1
Pilot fish

Postby MalleckM » Tue, 16Jul12 15:56

jozsi1 wrote:WORST GAME EVER

About 30 round without have even a pair. If I have something, opponent have better... Opponent barely take any risk...

I agree. I don't get it, why they make such games. Do such games bring more money? Less likely. They definitely need some new ideas.
MalleckM
great white shark

Postby MickeyMouse1 » Mon, 16Jul18 21:27

The more I try this game the more I think that the fix is in. How can any of the players bet when they have nothing in the bank? This game as far as I can tell is full of the brown stuff. The game smells to high heaven. If you bet anything over say $20 the other side folds so fast your head spins. And don't get me started about how the hell you can win a negative number? It can't be done! Please fix this game. There is something really wrong with it.
MickeyMouse1
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games