Strip Texas Holdem (sexandglory)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Strip Texas Holdem (sexandglory)

Postby herkalurk » Wed, 16Jun01 15:25

Just saw on the lesson of passion blog that their strip poker game went live. I think they're having some technical issues but it looks interesting.
herkalurk
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Re: Strip Texas Holdem (sexandglory)

Postby wllwf » Wed, 16Jun01 15:45

Could somebody tell me how to play poker games? Im bad at poker games, help!
wllwf
great white shark

Postby Hoboy » Wed, 16Jun01 18:27

I'll give it another try after the server stops crashing from traffic overload...
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby Jashu469 » Wed, 16Jun01 21:28

I don't think it's just traffic. It's buggy as hell. I keep getting bad gateway messages and other issues with it.
Jashu469
great white shark

Postby herkalurk » Wed, 16Jun01 21:49

wllwf wrote:Could somebody tell me how to play poker games? Im bad at poker games, help!

You get to use the best 5 cards to make a hand below out of the 7 cards total ( 2 in your hand, 5 on board).

Best hand wins. You bet before the first 3 cards, then after those 3, and each remaining. Otherwise I'd google tips on Texas Hold'em.

herkalurk
sirens hunter

Postby wllwf » Wed, 16Jun01 22:45

herkalurk wrote:
wllwf wrote:Could somebody tell me how to play poker games? Im bad at poker games, help!

You get to use the best 5 cards to make a hand below out of the 7 cards total ( 2 in your hand, 5 on board).

Best hand wins. You bet before the first 3 cards, then after those 3, and each remaining. Otherwise I'd google tips on Texas Hold'em.

OMG this is so hard! Looking at this picture makes me dizzy! It is a sex game, why so fucking hard!
wllwf
great white shark

Postby ekin » Wed, 16Jun01 22:52

Not sure how I feel about it yet, got into a poker game once before getting a permanent loading screen. After the first hand it happened, now can't even load into one.
ekin
Pilot fish

Postby PinkVendeta » Wed, 16Jun01 22:53

It is not 5 card, it is Texas Holdem, to You get 2 cards face down, then the dealer turn over the first 3 cards, you look at your face down 2 card and see if combined with the 3 face up cards you have the makings of a hand or even a hand already, you check or bet depending on how other players check or bet, then the dealer turns over the 4th card, again you check or bet depending on how other players are checking or better, then the deal turns over the last card, and again you bet/call depending on how other players are betting/calling, best hand wins.

So to recap, you get 2 face down cards and dealer turns over 5 cards, and you make the best hand you can from them all.

Side Note:

Their site took so long I almost fell asleep waiting and then got this: 504 Gateway Time-out
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby master110 » Wed, 16Jun01 23:01

Server has been updated but its still the same.

Two cards, known as the hole cards or hold cards, are dealt face down to each player. and then five community cards are dealt face up in three stages. The stages consist of a series of three cards ("the flop"), later an additional single card ("the turn" or "fourth street") and a final card ("the river" or "fifth street"). Each player seeks the best five card poker hand from the combination of the community cards and their own hole cards. If a player's best five card poker hand consists only of the five community cards and none of the player's hole cards, it is called "playing the board". Players have betting options to check, call, raise or fold. Rounds of betting take place before the flop is dealt, and after each subsequent deal.

Learn to play in 4 mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnm_V7A-G6c
master110
lagoon predator

Postby nacho666 » Thu, 16Jun02 00:26

I have a problem, after the first bet with Lorelei the game got in ice, the only option i have is to leave the game.
Oigo voces y no les gustas...

Sorry for my bad English, my level is basic.
nacho666
great white shark

Postby Hoboy » Thu, 16Jun02 02:23

wllwf wrote:OMG this is so hard! Looking at this picture makes me dizzy! It is a sex game, why so fucking hard!

Really - poker is played worldwide, and most have a basic understanding of the rules. This is really a poker game that delivers sex, not the other way around. I really don't think that a strip poker online game is the right place to learn the basics of poker...there are plenty of other sex games out there...
Last edited by Hoboy on Thu, 16Jun02 04:40, edited 1 time in total.
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby rabbie » Thu, 16Jun02 04:16

Doesn't seem to be playable, just getting an error message. Its a problem with any games that requires you to be connected to a server to play.
rabbie
lagoon predator

Postby TheGreatJoeGargery » Thu, 16Jun02 05:21

Hoboy wrote:
wllwf wrote:OMG this is so hard! Looking at this picture makes me dizzy! It is a sex game, why so fucking hard!

Really - poker is played worldwide, and most have a basic understanding of the rules. This is really a poker game that delivers sex, not the other way around. I really don't think that a strip poker online game is the right place to learn the basics of poker...there are plenty of other sex games out there...

I'm pretty sure he's trolling.
TheGreatJoeGargery
lagoon predator

Postby Dole » Thu, 16Jun02 13:11

Can it be that sometimes it is not correct what she lose?

Lorelei

25$

in the pot is 250$ and she lose only the bra and have then 100$

When I see correct all clothing are each 100$ or is this wrong.

The waiting time is so long so you look normally not after bugs.

And maybe you must improve the iq from the players. Lorelei get all in with 620$ and I have only 20$ to raise so why she should make this? I won so I was lucky.
Dole
star of the reef

Postby hughx » Thu, 16Jun02 16:00

Just sharing my first impression.

internal server error. Comment cannot be posted.
hughx
sirens hunter

Next

Return to Free sexy games