Strip Texas Holdem (sexandglory)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Strip Texas Holdem (sexandglory)

Postby herkalurk » Tue, 16Jul19 15:00

This is why I always bluffed. Always bet the max pre flop, and after. If she bets back instead of folding, she has something good and you know to drop out. Unless you just happened to get something good yourself (ha).
herkalurk
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby MickeyMouse1 » Tue, 16Jul19 17:45

herkalurk wrote:This is why I always bluffed. Always bet the max pre flop, and after. If she bets back instead of folding, she has something good and you know to drop out. Unless you just happened to get something good yourself (ha).

Yes that does work some of the time. [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
MickeyMouse1
great white shark

Postby saolo996 » Fri, 16Jul22 15:40

MickeyMouse1 wrote:
herkalurk wrote:This is why I always bluffed. Always bet the max pre flop, and after. If she bets back instead of folding, she has something good and you know to drop out. Unless you just happened to get something good yourself (ha).

Yes that does work some of the time. [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]

It works most of the time, let's say it really is the best way to win.
I raised once her bet, because I had a good point, we kept raising, in the end she won 500$, just because I was thinking I had an higher point, but it's rare to lose...
"Excuses are like assholes, Taylor, everybody got one"
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby Pedro2K16 » Mon, 16Jul25 09:12

I am very bad in card games but somehow I manage win here ) but this game for one time play
Pedro2K16
sirens hunter

Postby PSeeker » Wed, 16Sep28 09:49

I've just finished it with all girls.

I really hope for more updates, mostly for new girls but new scenes with the already present ones would be nice too.

the game itself is quite simple, so, more extras to expend the money on would be also welcomed. maybe some kind of room that you can appreciate the girls you finished 100% (had all scenes with them) then once you access that room, you could change their outfits with costumes bought with gambled money just for viewing (the clothes would be just superior layers covering the static body image so you guys from the staff won't have too much work).

I'm afraid this project might be abandoned, even though in the blog you guys said it will have more updates. which is a shame as it's the game with the best graphics yet(better than Ele2 and much better than LWT2). so it can be improved for sure.

oh, and please, more anal, this lacks a lot in anal. honestly, I find every game from both SexandGlory and LOPGold lacks in anal.
PSeeker
Pilot fish

Postby rrsp » Thu, 21Apr08 16:59

hi to all,
I am new in this forum and looks very interesting and full of informations and interesting material.
does any one knows any other game like strip poker or other strip games similar to this one?
also I have developed a strip poker game/engine, look into my signature, and i think that can be interesting to talk with some designer, maybe will be possible to include some 3d rendered girl into my game.
opensource strip poker game/engine:
http://rrsp.lovestoblog.com/
rrsp
Pilot fish

Postby Ivlia » Mon, 21Apr12 21:46

rrsp wrote:does any one knows any other game like strip poker or other strip games similar to this one?

rrsp, you can play strip poker with ladies from the Holiday Island game. Of course, if you will be lucky. ;)
Ivlia
great white shark

sex: Female

Previous

Return to Free sexy games