Le boss

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Le boss

Postby Xabio » Thu, 16May19 20:43

xravensfan wrote:It is torture not being able to play Serge's games... The translation of unfaithful has been fun. But he keeps pumping out games!!!

I too want to play French games on this site but I don't have a clue on French besides some similar words in English (which is also not my mothertongue). Anyway I'm trying to use google translate to see if I can understand game up to some point. I've translated and noted the entry part. French and English speakers if you have time to look at this please tell me if this is sufficient enough to enjoy the game? I can't C/P from Adrift so I had to type in manually but thanks to the transcript option I can use created text file to translate faster further parts. I could share it here as a raw text if I have time and patience to finish it.

--------------------------
well, it's as usual, nothing new in the search for the solution: traps everywhere, you have to outsmart them.
I also remind that the GET command is never used. I prefer TAKE.
A retail, do not bother to put an object in the pants, in principle it’s done alone.
Two info: I created two red son that can be found everywhere. (?)
the first is called "bonus", but it is only available if one of the secret orders is correctly placed.
the second is called "pub" (publicity? advertising?). It has nothing to do with the story.
He has a nasty habit of cutting the film into two when the suspense is at fever pitch. (?)
it is they extracted real pub that I found amusing or completely wacky.
in both cases, the resulting images are not recorded...at least for now.
Another detail: Do not try to find out what makes or sells the hero. I don’t know myself (either?).
------------------

Hello, I’m single, 28 years old, owner of a small company and I’m looking for a soulmate to put a ring on her finger.
If my profile interested you, please send me an email and we can communicate/talk/conversate.
Here’s the ad I put on.
Of course, e-mail adress in the ad is brand new. I created a brend new nickname for me: Lycos (fr. Lychios).
If the possible replies come to my business adress, prying eyes could intercept/read them.
Why this nickname? By chance, one of my contenders will be educated enough to know that Lycos is one of Apollo’s nicknames.
This would give her some extra points for sure.
Well, okay, I’m no Apollo. But I think I’m above average anyway.
Anyway, financially, I have no worries, isn’t this a victory?
The ringing phone brought me down back to things on earth.
Time to close my new e-mail and answer.
Xabio
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby hadage » Thu, 16May19 20:52

alexkid wrote:
jes15 wrote:j'ai trouvé le secret ( par hasard mais trouvé quand meme ^^)
par contre pour le moment je ne dirait rien ^^
serge c'est encore surpassé sur ce jeu niveau difficulté

effectivement.... impossible de mettre la main sur le secret :??: par contre a force de chercher je trouve des trucs petit à petit

Comme toi... trouvé pleins de petites choses, mais le secret, je dois avouer que là je suis totalement paumé.
hadage
lagoon predator

Postby caravaggio » Thu, 16May19 21:10

Xabio wrote:
xravensfan wrote:It is torture not being able to play Serge's games... The translation of unfaithful has been fun. But he keeps pumping out games!!!

I too want to play French games on this site but I don't have a clue on French besides some similar words in English (which is also not my mothertongue). Anyway I'm trying to use google translate to see if I can understand game up to some point. I've translated and noted the entry part. French and English speakers if you have time to look at this please tell me if this is sufficient enough to enjoy the game? I can't C/P from Adrift so I had to type in manually but thanks to the transcript option I can use created text file to translate faster further parts. I could share it here as a raw text if I have time and patience to finish it.

well, it's as usual, nothing new in the search for the solution: traps everywhere, you have to outsmart them.
A retail, do not bother to put an object in the pants, in principle it’s done alone.
Two info: I created two red son that can be found everywhere. (?) hehe fil stands not for son but for thread/wire, so is like "guiding thread"
the first is called "bonus", but it is only available if one of the secret orders is correctly placed.
the second is called "pub" (publicity? advertising?). It has nothing to do with the story.
He has a nasty habit of cutting the film into two when the suspense is at fever pitch. (?) paroxism
it is they extracted real pub that I found amusing or completely wacky. They are extracts from real pub
both cases, the resulting images are not recorded...at least for now.
Another detail: Do not try to find out what makes or sells the hero. I don’t know myself (either?).
------------------

Hello, I’m single, 28 years old, owner of a small company and I’m looking for a soulmate to put a ring on her finger.
If my profile interested you, please send me an email and we can communicate/talk/conversate.
Here’s the ad I put on.
Of course, e-mail adress in the ad is brand new. I created a brend new nickname for me: Lycos (fr. Lychios).
If the possible replies come to my business adress, prying eyes could intercept/read them.
Why this nickname? By chance, one of my contenders will be educated enough to know that Lycos is one of Apollo’s nicknames.

I added some notes :)
caravaggio
lagoon predator

Postby Xabio » Thu, 16May19 21:17

caravaggio wrote:
Xabio wrote:

Two info: I created two red son that can be found everywhere. (?) hehe fil stands not for son but for thread/wire, so is like "guiding thread"
He has a nasty habit of cutting the film into two when the suspense is at fever pitch. (?) paroxism
it is they extracted real pub that I found amusing or completely wacky. They are extracts from real pub
both cases, the resulting images are not recorded...at least for now.
------------------

Here’s the ad I put on.

I added some notes :)

Thank you! As I see automatic translate is good enough to get a general feeling -apart from some chicken translations-, I can complete remaining parts as best as I can.

So I don't want to jump in and make this thread translation related, I won't ask anything until I got something solid!
Xabio
sirens hunter

Postby Xabio » Thu, 16May19 22:21

Game related question.

Do I suppose to see picture of Coralie when I first enter her office? Image count is up but nothing came up. I'm trying to figure out if it's a problem.
Xabio
sirens hunter

Postby Ncrdrg » Thu, 16May19 22:46

Xabio wrote:Game related question.

Do I suppose to see picture of Coralie when I first enter her office? Image count is up but nothing came up. I'm trying to figure out if it's a problem.

You sure you're not mixing up the G variable with the images? Because G automatically goes up to 1 in that sequence but not the images.
Ncrdrg
great white shark

Postby Xabio » Thu, 16May19 22:48

Ncrdrg wrote:

You sure you're not mixing up the G variable with the images? Because G automatically goes up to 1 in that sequence but not the images.

Oh ok it's definitely my mistake then, thanks. Just to be sure, there's no image at that scene right?
Xabio
sirens hunter

Postby Ncrdrg » Thu, 16May19 22:50

Xabio wrote:
Ncrdrg wrote:

Oh ok it's definitely my mistake then, thanks. Just to be sure, there's no image at that scene right?

Yes, I'm sure. I already cleared Day 1, the first images appear later.
Ncrdrg
great white shark

Postby Depeche » Fri, 16May20 10:41

Je passe l'écueil du restaurant, mais pas la moindre idée de l'endroit où je pourrais trouver le secret.

Un indice ?

PS : ( Sac résolu )
Depeche
lagoon predator

Postby Xabio » Fri, 16May20 15:09

I'm having a problem -it's very probably related to my non-existing French- after game says "quatre heures plus tard" (four hours later) and put me on "la rue" (street) I can't find anything to do. I went into every room: archives, Coralie's office, my office, took stylo pen and cravate, wore cravate etc. I may have to ask something to Coralie but I think I'm missing it. Any ideas?

Also, if someone can me PM a very simple walkthrough, just enough to move between places-events, I can translate the game.
Xabio
sirens hunter

Postby alexkid » Fri, 16May20 15:26

Xabio wrote:
I'm having a problem -it's very probably related to my non-existing French- after game says "quatre heures plus tard" (four hours later) and put me on "la rue" (street) I can't find anything to do. I went into every room: archives, Coralie's office, my office, took stylo pen and cravate, wore cravate etc. I may have to ask something to Coralie but I think I'm missing it. Any ideas?

Also, if someone can me PM a very simple walkthrough, just enough to move between places-events, I can translate the game.

There is a "continue" on "l'entrée".
i think you arent supposed to wear a cravate, i'am not allowed to take it
alexkid
lagoon predator

Postby Xabio » Fri, 16May20 15:46

alexkid wrote:
Xabio wrote:

Weird, continue didn't appear for me. I managed to take cravate by using "pick up" command then I was able to wear it.
Xabio
sirens hunter

Postby alexkid » Fri, 16May20 15:52

Xabio wrote:
alexkid wrote:
Xabio wrote:

Weird, continue didn't appear for me. I managed to take cravate by using "pick up" command then I was able to wear it.

you've to type "quatre heures plus tard" then you can go inside... Serge never use pick up or get, allways take
alexkid
lagoon predator

Postby Xabio » Fri, 16May20 15:56

alexkid wrote:
Xabio wrote:
alexkid wrote:
Xabio wrote:

you've to type "quatre heures plus tard" then you can go inside... Serge never use pick up or get, allways take

Wow, that was enlightining! I just assume it was a status update. Many thanks!
Xabio
sirens hunter

Postby caravaggio » Fri, 16May20 18:09

Depeche wrote:Je passe l'écueil du restaurant, mais pas la moindre idée de l'endroit où je pourrais trouver le secret.

Un indice ?

PS : ( Sac résolu )

Je n'ai pas trouvé l'astuce pour le restaurant.. un indice?
caravaggio
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games