Seven Minutes in Heaven

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Seven Minutes in Heaven

Postby nezumi69 » Tue, 16May03 19:17

master110 wrote:The hints on his website he said " new Ending 0 for Alina"

Anon
April 28, 2016 at 10:34 pm
Any chance of a hint on how to get the new ending?

thesilverbard@gmail.com
April 28, 2016 at 11:12 pm
Sure. It involves whispering to her when you’re both naked and she’s in a very receptive mood.

If I use the ending 2 walkthrough I posted to the point I get her naked, do 1 thing to her and then whisper, I end up with ending 3, not 0.

Is there anyone else who is having better luck with Alina?
nezumi69
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby master110 » Tue, 16May03 21:35

nezumi69 wrote:
master110 wrote:The hints on his website he said " new Ending 0 for Alina"

Anon
April 28, 2016 at 10:34 pm
Any chance of a hint on how to get the new ending?

thesilverbard@gmail.com
April 28, 2016 at 11:12 pm
Sure. It involves whispering to her when you’re both naked and she’s in a very receptive mood.

If I use the ending 2 walkthrough I posted to the point I get her naked, do 1 thing to her and then whisper, I end up with ending 3, not 0.

Is there anyone else who is having better luck with Alina?

You have too
kiss her loads till text changes and then whisper once she is fully naked then a new option will open up , also you need to do every options in the time limit. If you do it right you should be one away from blowing your load before the final option shows up. its very very hard.
master110
lagoon predator

Postby josiewilson » Wed, 16May04 00:28

You have too
kiss her loads till text changes and then whisper once she is fully naked then a new option will open up , also you need to do every options in the time limit. If you do it right you should be one away from blowing your load before the final option shows up. its very very hard.
[/quote]

Could you be any more vague?

Seriously, i also can't get stephanie. She either orgasms or i blow my load.
josiewilson
sirens hunter

sex: Female

Postby nezumi69 » Wed, 16May04 01:24

josiewilson wrote:Seriously, i also can't get stephanie. She either orgasms or i blow my load.

Did you use the spoilered walkthrough JackTrades posted on the first page of this thread? It will walk you right to ending number 1 if you follow it.
nezumi69
lagoon predator

Postby hardyhar » Wed, 16May04 02:47

nezumi69 wrote:
josiewilson wrote:Seriously, i also can't get stephanie. She either orgasms or i blow my load.

Did you use the spoilered walkthrough JackTrades posted on the first page of this thread? It will walk you right to ending number 1 if you follow it.

Nah, it doesn't. I've tried it numerous times. Just tried it again a few more times. There's something missing in his walkthrough. I've never been able to get ending 1.
hardyhar
Pilot fish

Postby josiewilson » Wed, 16May04 03:19

nezumi69 wrote:

yes ending #1 is easy. isn't there a ending 0?
josiewilson
sirens hunter

Postby xravensfan » Wed, 16May04 04:28

Well done game!! Enjoyed it immesly
xravensfan
lagoon predator

Postby dane21 » Wed, 16May04 04:38

hardyhar wrote:
nezumi69 wrote:

Nah, it doesn't. I've tried it numerous times. Just tried it again a few more times. There's something missing in his walkthrough. I've never been able to get ending 1.

Same. I can only get ending 5 with this walkthrough.
dane21
sirens hunter

Postby artorawley » Wed, 16May04 05:08

josiewilson wrote:You have too

Could you be any more vague?

Seriously, i also can't get stephanie. She either orgasms or i blow my load.[/quote]

Hmm? Stephanie having an orgasm shouldn't be the end of the game. I was able to get her off multiple times when I got her Ending #1.
artorawley
lagoon predator

Postby karrek » Wed, 16May04 13:47

I can confirm the walkthrough gets Steph ending 1. When it was first posted there was an omission that made it not work, but that's been fixed, so maybe that's the problem you're having?
karrek
lagoon predator

Postby dane21 » Wed, 16May04 16:38

karrek wrote:I can confirm the walkthrough gets Steph ending 1. When it was first posted there was an omission that made it not work, but that's been fixed, so maybe that's the problem you're having?

Edit: Never mind. It worked.
dane21
sirens hunter

Postby nezumi69 » Wed, 16May04 17:58

hardyhar wrote:
nezumi69 wrote:

Well, several people, including me, have confirmed it does. I suspect, with all the double hits on an action, that you're missing a step. I expanded out Jack's walkthrough to a click by click spoiler, minus all the continue clicks you must make to get back to your menu of options. I hope this helps you figure out what you're missing.

Cheat
Stephanie
Enter
Think
Whisper
Kiss
Kiss
Whisper
Neck
Neck
Breasts
Breasts
Shirt
Kiss
Kiss
Neck
Neck
Breast
Breast
Kiss
Think
Shorts
Breasts
Breasts
Grope
Grope
Bra
Breasts
Breasts
Panties
Think
Finger
Whisper
Kiss
Kiss
Neck
Neck
Grope
Grope
Kiss
nezumi69
lagoon predator

Postby CobraPL » Wed, 16May04 22:46

To get sex with Alina (Alina Ending 0 - Unrestrained Passion):
Whisper to Alina 18x
Touch her breasts
Put your hand up her shirt x7 (she will take her shirt off)
Think
Grope her between the legs
Pull down her Jeans
Touch her breasts
Take off her bra
Grope her between the legs x4 (she will take your clothes off during this)
Touch her breasts
Suck her nipples x4
Maybe she should take them off?
Suck her nipples x7
Whisper to Alina x2
Fuck her!

If you get unlucky with her rubbing you, you might come prematurely.

Possible bug: Put hand up shirt doens't take time, but you can only do it a limited amount of times.

Credits: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p= ... stcount=38

List of all Alina's endings:
Alina Ending 0: Unrestrained Passion (penetrative sex): affection > 100, both not wearing pant(ie)s, Whisper to Alina, Fuck her!
Alina Ending 1: Patience Rewarded (paizuri / titjob): affection > 100, excitement > 70, not wearing bra, guy not wearing pants, Fondle Alina's breasts
Alina Ending 2: Delightful Promises (cunnilingus / eat her out): alina arousal > 100 and not wearing panties, Think, Eat out Alina
Alina Ending 3: Crossing the Line (intercrural sex): both arousal > 100, Alina not wearing panties
Alina Ending 4: More Than Friends: Time up, affection > 90
Alina Ending 5: Benefits: Time up, both not wearing pant(ie)s
Alina Ending 6: A Fleeting Moment: Time up, alina arousal > 50
Alina Ending 7: Harmless Fun (handjob): guy arousal > 100, guy not wearing pants
Alina Ending 8: Just Friends: Time up, no other conditions met.
Alina Ending 9: Overexcited (premature ejac): guy arousal > 100
Alina Ending 10: Pushed Too Far: affection < 0

Sucking her nipples decreases her excitement so if you want ending 1 you'll need to do something else like kiss or grope

Credits: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p= ... stcount=41
CobraPL
great white shark

Postby josiewilson » Thu, 16May05 00:43

CobraPL wrote:To get sex with Alina (Alina Ending 0 - Unrestrained Passion):
Whisper to Alina 18x
Touch her breasts
Put your hand up her shirt x7 (she will take her shirt off)
Think
Pull down her Jeans
Touch her breasts
Take off her bra
Grope her between the legs x4 (she will take your clothes off during this)
Touch her breasts
Suck her nipples x4
Maybe she should take them off?
Suck her nipples x7
Whisper to Alina x2
Fuck her!

If you get unlucky with her rubbing you, you might come prematurely.

Possible bug: Put hand up shirt doens't take time, but you can only do it a limited amount of times.

Credits: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p= ... stcount=38

List of all Alina's endings:
Alina Ending 0: Unrestrained Passion (penetrative sex): affection > 100, both not wearing pant(ie)s, Whisper to Alina, Fuck her!
Alina Ending 1: Patience Rewarded (paizuri / titjob): affection > 100, excitement > 70, not wearing bra, guy not wearing pants, Fondle Alina's breasts
Alina Ending 2: Delightful Promises (cunnilingus / eat her out): alina arousal > 100 and not wearing panties, Think, Eat out Alina
Alina Ending 3: Crossing the Line (intercrural sex): both arousal > 100, Alina not wearing panties
Alina Ending 4: More Than Friends: Time up, affection > 90
Alina Ending 5: Benefits: Time up, both not wearing pant(ie)s
Alina Ending 6: A Fleeting Moment: Time up, alina arousal > 50
Alina Ending 7: Harmless Fun (handjob): guy arousal > 100, guy not wearing pants
Alina Ending 8: Just Friends: Time up, no other conditions met.
Alina Ending 9: Overexcited (premature ejac): guy arousal > 100
Alina Ending 10: Pushed Too Far: affection < 0

Sucking her nipples decreases her excitement so if you want ending 1 you'll need to do something else like kiss or grope

Credits: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p= ... stcount=41

Seems a little cheap to do it that way, but whatever it takes, right? ?:)

Does stephanie have a ending 0?
josiewilson
sirens hunter

Postby nezumi69 » Thu, 16May05 03:50

josiewilson wrote:
Seems a little cheap to do it that way, but whatever it takes, right? ?:)

Does stephanie have a ending 0?

That may be, but I think it was intentionally written that way. I think the comments made by the creator on his/her website (I don't remember offhand if it was commented in the original game posting or in the patch posting) point toward affection first and that seems to be the way to get it.

As for a Stephanie ending 0, I've not seen any direct or indirect comments indicating it exists. Would be nice to see an ending similar to Alina's ending 0, so I hope it is there...
nezumi69
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games