CIL: Art with Carla v1.6 (ES - EN - FR - IT)

You found a free sexy game on the Web, share it with the buddies

CIL: Art with Carla v1.6 (ES - EN - FR - IT)

Postby Arizona » Tue, 16Apr26 23:42

Here the game: http://chaptersinlove.tumblr.com/post/1 ... ks-fine-in

I still want to do some improvements. Anyway the game is playable and the story is complete.

The most important thing... Sadly, my English is bad and write in English spends a lot of time for me; so I prefer spend my time working in the game instead in a bad translation. I would like help to translate the game to other languages, the way is the same as the other game: only edit the file "cu.js". If you have any question, just ask.

Mr.Madness is working in French translation now, so if you want to help in French translation, please, contact with him and split the work.

If anyone want to translate to any other language, please say it here: so if other person want to translate to the same language may contact with the first translator and split the work.

I'm sorry about the delay. I think the story is important so, if you can not read Spanish, I think is better you wait to the translation for you language.

UPDATE: The game has now complete English translation. Thanks to Regardie, pipboy abd TheBrain.

UPDATE 2: Added French translation thanks to Mr.Madness, Serge and MArco6661.

I hope you enjoy the game. Any feedback is appreciated.
Last edited by Arizona on Fri, 16Aug12 21:07, edited 9 times in total.
Sorry for my poor English.
Arizona
great white shark
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon, 13Dec30 13:12
sex: Masculine

Re: CIL: Carla v1.0 (BETA)

Postby rivrapa » Wed, 16Apr27 05:05

I enjoyed the game a lot, although I couldn't finish it, haha.

Going to try again tomorrow! But I have a question.

I got to the point where I'm feeling I'm almost there, in the 20th day, things going smoothly, and then she says "I'm not really confortable about all this". Is there a heart threshold that I have to pass? I'm playing in the hard mode!
Up to that point, just for the record, I'd balanced exercising and studying in nearly equal rates (about half and half), I didn't make any mistakes at the classes (art buff here, haha), and had been tactful and all. I feel kind of on a bind, as I really don't know where I made a mistake. The only points I can think I did something wrong are in the sofa scene, after the rain, and not having enough heart points. Have I the right hunch?

Great game, though, congratulations! It is a very good sign that, as a player, I started to care about the characters, and wasn't really enraged or frustrated when I failed - and boy did I fail. It didn't feel unfair or gamey.

It's just a long way to say that your writing is pretty good, haha. Carla doesn't give the feel that she's there just as things to conquer and ravage, and that adds a lot to the enjoyment :3

Again, thanks for your work!
rivrapa
Pilot fish
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu, 14Jan23 18:50
sex: Masculine

Re: CIL: Carla v1.0 (BETA)

Postby pipoco1 » Wed, 16Apr27 05:13

Great game! I'm still playing, but i'll give some sugestions.
The parts where you chat in the Phone with Carla are very troublesome, the waiting time makes the game very slow. Specially during replays. If you want your game to be 10/10 take the waiting off, seriously, it's very irritating.
Just one more thing, the easy option is still very hard! You could make a mode with infinite saves, or easy progression (putting secret scenes in the harder modes).
pipoco1
sirens hunter
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon, 15Aug03 00:05
sex: Masculine

Re: CIL: Carla v1.0 (BETA)

Postby Arizona » Wed, 16Apr27 07:57

rivrapa wrote:I enjoyed the game a lot, although I couldn't finish it, haha.

Going to try again tomorrow! But I have a question.

I got to the point where I'm feeling I'm almost there, in the 20th day, things going smoothly, and then she says "I'm not really confortable about all this". Is there a heart threshold that I have to pass? I'm playing in the hard mode!
Up to that point, just for the record, I'd balanced exercising and studying in nearly equal rates (about half and half), I didn't make any mistakes at the classes (art buff here, haha), and had been tactful and all. I feel kind of on a bind, as I really don't know where I made a mistake. The only points I can think I did something wrong are in the sofa scene, after the rain, and not having enough heart points. Have I the right hunch?

Great game, though, congratulations! It is a very good sign that, as a player, I started to care about the characters, and wasn't really enraged or frustrated when I failed - and boy did I fail. It didn't feel unfair or gamey.

It's just a long way to say that your writing is pretty good, haha. Carla doesn't give the feel that she's there just as things to conquer and ravage, and that adds a lot to the enjoyment :3

Again, thanks for your work!


The difference between easy, normal and hard is only the number of savegames you have. For be successful you need to control three things (friends level (talk icon), hot level (heart icon) and choose some right options in dialogues. The study level do more easy art tests but not affect directly (although the result of the tests can have repercussion).

If you fail at this point I think you need to go back and try again with more hot/friends level :S It´s hard for me to do a well measurement difficulty level, so if you find some parts frustrating, please notice me.

pipicoco1 wrote:Great game! I'm still playing, but i'll give some sugestions.
The parts where you chat in the Phone with Carla are very troublesome, the waiting time makes the game very slow. Specially during replays. If you want your game to be 10/10 take the waiting off, seriously, it's very irritating.
Just one more thing, the easy option is still very hard! You could make a mode with infinite saves, or easy progression (putting secret scenes in the harder modes).


I'm agree with that. For the moment you can disable this "feature" open the javascript console (ctrl + shift + j in chrome) and writing

Code: Select all
phone_session = 0


and push ENTER. This disable the current phone feature, but it will be activated again for the next phone chat session, so maybe you need to do this several times in the game. In the next version I'll add a button for disable the phone tipping all the time.

By the way, you can push ENTER or SPACE instead clicking the "continue" button.

In the same way, you can write:

Code: Select all
max_saves = 99


To increment the number of left saves. Also I´ll add a new super_easy mode with a lot of saves in the next version.

Thank you both for your comments!
Sorry for my poor English.
Arizona
great white shark
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon, 13Dec30 13:12
sex: Masculine

Re: CIL: Carla v1.0

Postby Issho » Wed, 16Apr27 10:57

Me gusta el juego hasta ahora. Es una historia que otra vez occurrio en realidad?

Encontré dos bugs:

> al fin del dia 11 puedo continuar la historia tambien con game over
> Domingo 22, "...empecé a pensar cómo sería el sexo con algo asi", despues veo "Clara esta escribiendo", pero se desaparece y ja no viene nada, no puedo seguir. Falta el "continuar".

Estoy usando google chrome en un macbook pro.
User avatar
Issho
great white shark
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun, 15May10 21:49
sex: Masculine

Re: CIL: Carla v1.0

Postby caravaggio » Wed, 16Apr27 12:24

Al final!! todavìa no he conseguido terminarlo, pero hasta ahora puedo decir eso:

1- mismo que en Sara la historia me gusta mucho.
2- me gusta mucho también que Carla sea como "girl next door", diferente de la clasica mujer de estos juegos.
3- la idea del test de arte es bastante divertida, he aprendido algo sobre Bruegel y Laurent de la Hyre también.
4- mismo que en Sara los dialogues tal vez me parecen "raros" (both sara and carla saying "I never do such things") por un juego como esto, pero puede ser que esto me molesta solo a mi.

Y ahora entento terminarlo

EDIT: ah, y me gustò mucho también lo de la chat!
caravaggio
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 200
Joined: Wed, 12Oct03 09:37
Location: Milan
sex: Masculine

Re: CIL: Carla v1.0

Postby Arizona » Wed, 16Apr27 12:35

Issho wrote:Me gusta el juego hasta ahora. Es una historia que otra vez occurrio en realidad?

Encontré dos bugs:

> al fin del dia 11 puedo continuar la historia tambien con game over
> Domingo 22, "...empecé a pensar cómo sería el sexo con algo asi", despues veo "Clara esta escribiendo", pero se desaparece y ja no viene nada, no puedo seguir. Falta el "continuar".

Estoy usando google chrome en un macbook pro.


Gracias por el aviso de bugs. Es posible que en el segundo caso hayas borrado todas las fotos del móvil? Es real pero creo que ha quedado un poco forzada al resumirla en un par de semanas: la realidad es mucho más complicada.

caravaggio wrote:Al final!! todavìa no he conseguido terminarlo, pero hasta ahora puedo decir eso:

1- mismo que en Sara la historia me gusta mucho.
2- me gusta mucho también que Carla sea como "girl next door", diferente de la clasica mujer de estos juegos.
3- la idea del test de arte es bastante divertida, he aprendido algo sobre Bruegel y Laurent de la Hyre también.
4- mismo que en Sara los dialogues tal vez me parecen "raros" (both sara and carla saying "I never do such things") por un juego como esto, pero puede ser que esto me molesta solo a mi.

Y ahora entento terminarlo

EDIT: ah, y me gustò mucho también lo de la chat!


Gracias! Encantado de que te guste. He intentado que los diálogos se ajustasen bien a la realidad, pero ha sido complicado :(
Sorry for my poor English.
Arizona
great white shark
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon, 13Dec30 13:12
sex: Masculine

Re: CIL: Carla v1.0

Postby caravaggio » Wed, 16Apr27 13:14

Tengo que pedir: que funciòn tienen las "preparaciones" antes de las clases? Yo solo he tenido una escena con "ducharse y arreglarse" per las otras vezes no he notado nada diferente
caravaggio
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 200
Joined: Wed, 12Oct03 09:37
Location: Milan
sex: Masculine

Re: CIL: Carla v1.0

Postby DoomScythe » Wed, 16Apr27 13:34

Gran juego hasta ese momento, he jugado varias veces, pero no puedo llegar al final. Algún consejo por favor?
Sólo alcanzo el día 21 en el baño .. Ella me envía algunas fotos y luego me sale al final.
DoomScythe
sirens hunter
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu, 15Aug06 22:58
sex: Masculine

Re: CIL: Carla v1.0

Postby nacho666 » Wed, 16Apr27 13:40

DoomScythe wrote:Gran juego hasta ese momento, he jugado varias veces, pero no puedo llegar al final. Algún consejo por favor?
Sólo alcanzo el día 21 en el baño .. Ella me envía algunas fotos y luego me sale al final.

Asegurate de llegar con muchos puntos de guardado disponibles y guarda al principio de esa escena, para asegurarte de hacer la elección correcta.
Oigo voces y no les gustas...

Sorry for my bad English, my level is basic.
User avatar
nacho666
great white shark
 
Posts: 93
Joined: Wed, 11Jun08 10:40
Location: Madrid, España.
sex: Masculine

Re: CIL: Carla v1.0

Postby nacho666 » Wed, 16Apr27 14:33

Ya me lo he pasado, la escena de sexo con Carla es fantástico.
Oigo voces y no les gustas...

Sorry for my bad English, my level is basic.
User avatar
nacho666
great white shark
 
Posts: 93
Joined: Wed, 11Jun08 10:40
Location: Madrid, España.
sex: Masculine

Re: CIL: Carla v1.0

Postby DoomScythe » Wed, 16Apr27 14:53

Tengo que responder a todas las preguntas sobre el arte correctamente?
Sólo puedo llegar a 29 en el nivel de amor. No puedo dejar pasar la escena con las fotos en el baño. La amistad es el más tengo 34. No sé donde estoy equivocado.
DoomScythe
sirens hunter
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu, 15Aug06 22:58
sex: Masculine

Re: CIL: Carla v1.0

Postby bsr » Wed, 16Apr27 15:09

dude.. what a game, I really enjoyed it, Carla is hard to get but so worthy, also I think the characters are well made and really "real" in some ways

will be waiting for an english translation but the spanish is kind of ok for me cause I'm Brazilian so I can understand it, but my english is way better than my spanish

anyway, awesome game and incredible graphics, muchas gracias
bsr
Pilot fish
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed, 16Apr27 14:22
sex: Masculine

Re: CIL: Carla v1.0

Postby nacho666 » Wed, 16Apr27 15:14

DoomScythe wrote:Tengo que responder a todas las preguntas sobre el arte correctamente?
Sólo puedo llegar a 29 en el nivel de amor. No puedo dejar pasar la escena con las fotos en el baño. La amistad es el más tengo 34. No sé donde estoy equivocado.

Hay que centrarse en el físico, si el 2º martes te duchas antes de que llegue Carla teniendo unos 3 puntos de nivel "de amor", tienes recompensa.
Oigo voces y no les gustas...

Sorry for my bad English, my level is basic.
User avatar
nacho666
great white shark
 
Posts: 93
Joined: Wed, 11Jun08 10:40
Location: Madrid, España.
sex: Masculine

Re: CIL: Carla v1.0

Postby DoomScythe » Wed, 16Apr27 15:44

No puedo pasar el 34 de la amistad y el amor 30, he hecho todo sin éxito.
Tengo que golpear todas las preguntas?
DoomScythe
sirens hunter
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu, 15Aug06 22:58
sex: Masculine

Next

Return to All sexy games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests

eXTReMe Tracker