CIL: Art with Carla v1.6 (ES - EN - FR - IT)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: CIL: Art with Carla v1.1

Postby Green_Bond » Wed, 16May04 11:12

Man, this game is great... i mean it has the best story from all the games i played... and i played them all :D Good work, hope to see more of your work
Green_Bond
Pilot fish

Postby Regardie » Thu, 16May05 05:21

pipboy wrote:
Regardie wrote:Almost done. I am using jEdit to work on en.js and it gives me a lot of choices for encoding. The auto selector seems to want to use CP1252 which doesn't really look right. Everything seems correct if I load it as UTF-8. Do you think the encoding has gotten messed up by the several revisions the file has gone through since it was google translated?

Is there an encoding problem? It might be because of me. I was editing it using Notepad++ and I usually encode my codings UTF8 without BOM so it probably encoded same automatically. It is the best while using Turkish. Sorry for that, I never thought about it. I can change the encoding and reupload if you want.

I am not sure. All I know is that jedit opened it at first with an encoding scheme the screwed up the Spanish characters so finding accurate translations was challenging at best. At some point I started playing around with the encoding and I found UTF-8 to be the best match and that made the Spanish look right.

Things were going better for a while then I screwed up my formatting and broke the file. I was play testing the file I had completed and making corrections in an offline verion when I broke it with a global find and replace. I had to revert to an earlier version that did not have all my play testing fixes. I made it to line 1767 in this version so it is a complete one pass, half second pass, but the back half of the file was done mostly with the UTF-8 sources so the translations are better anyway.

I have sent a link to Arizona so it could be looked at and maybe be inserted in the new version coming out.

I don't know what the rules are for files in forum posts so I won't do that until I get some clarification. It is 272K in a Public Dropbox link when I can distribute it.

I really would like someone else to take a look at it and play the game with it. I think I have captured the spirit of the Spanish when literal translation was somewhat odd.

Regardie
Regardie
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Regardie » Thu, 16May05 05:33

A couple of other points.

I have spent quite some time with the Spanish -> English translation and something is bothering me. What day is her birthday? She says it is on the next Tuesday when she tells it to the PC. Later the PC says it is on Monday. I would tend to believe her over him :)

Thursday 12, Carla asks how you spent Wed, you reply study, next response looks like it should be ffrom Carla but it is from you.

There is at least one more time like that but I would need to play through again to find it.

And nothing says that I couldn't have done that in my translation.
Regardie
great white shark

Re: CIL: Art with Carla v1.2 (ES - EN)

Postby Arizona » Fri, 16May06 23:09

Version 1.2 released. With some animations, bug fixes and a complete English translation by Regardie (big thanks!)
Sorry for my poor English.
Arizona
great white shark

Postby Regardie » Sat, 16May07 02:54

Arizona wrote:Version 1.2 released. With some animations, bug fixes and a complete English translation by Regardie (big thanks!)

Thanks for including my translation. What I sent you is a good start but I have continued to work on it and what I have now is much better and if I every finish it, I will post it here.

Bugs in the new version that carried over from the last.

When she asks you if you have masturbated thinking of her, you are given 4 choices, muchas, alguna vez, nunca, yo te respeto, and nunca, prefiero esperar a poder hacerlo contigo

the first 2 let you continue and please her, the last 2 lead to "aah... creía que los chicos eráis más dados a hacer esas cosas" and then the game locks up

I haven't looked into box.js to see where the bad jump occurs. It looks like it should lead to a game over
Regardie
great white shark

Postby Regardie » Sat, 16May07 04:53

Bugs, found several possible bugs

Wednesday 25 this line looks like it should be hers but comes up as PC

"es que... los sueños contigo me ponen muy cachonda y no puedo resistirme :("

Looks like it should be thinking lines but given to her

cierro los ojos y hacemos el amor en esta postura durante unos minutos

en una embestida mi miembro sale por completo, ambos sonreímos y nos besamos

ella se gira y tumba sobre la cama, yo me incorporo

la respiración de $GNAME se acelera y sus gemidos son mucho más fuertes

giro levemente a $GNAME y la pongo de lado
Regardie
great white shark

Postby xviii » Sat, 16May07 07:48

Great game. I found the interaction between characters very realistic and Carla's personality was very believable - maybe not quite so much for how beautiful she was, I suspect a real life version of her would not look quite so perfect otherwise surely she would have had more attention from men. I guess part of this is how 3D models always look in general. Either way, it wasn't too out of place for her to be so inexperienced and surprised of male attention but I still found the one dimensional relationship a little hard to believe.

I personally like the fact that it was a real story, it definitely helped with keeping the interactions and scenarios realistic as I said above Carla is very believable unlike many other AIF characters. On the other hand I found the story a bit limiting. You have a choice, but the only correct choice is to obsess over being super buff and somehow still do well with your studies despite not studying that much. It seems like the players knowledge of art history is all that matters, not the characters. The knowledge stat does not need to be very high for success.

I get that the fact that a muscly good looking young man being interested in Carla the (supposed) nerd is what makes her end up throwing so much caution to the wind, and yes it is exciting to play the role of attracting someone so opposite and older, I just found it limiting for a game. Like I said, Carla is indisputably hot, her body is amazing and she has a great smile and eyes. So really it isn't all that believable (for me) that she would not have enough attention from guys to lust for a 18 year old just because of his physique. I guess sometimes people suddenly develop into being beautiful and still have the old image of themselves, but I still feel like Carla's looks are somewhat unrealistic for her personality and her reaction to the situation of a much younger guy showing interest in her. Of course, it's a real story, so who am I to argue? :p I guess I just feel that Carla's image was set a little beyond what her personality towards men and sexual maturity indicated. To me she needed to be just a little more actual nerdy to make the situation believable. Overall though her character is still very refreshing for AIF. Great job doing something different. :)
xviii
great white shark

Postby Regardie » Sat, 16May07 08:20

Lost a reply by not paying attention.

I have finished the English translation and sent it off to Arizona, so hopefully it will get put in the 1.2 version quickly. I played through it using Firefox on Win7. I believe it stayed UTF-8 encoded and it works for me.

Credit should also be given to The Brain and pipboy as I started from their work.

The file is small, 272K and currently sits in my Public dropbox folder where I can share a link if I get the ok from the powers that be.

I'd like people to give it a try, it makes a nice read.

Regardie
Regardie
great white shark

Postby Scorpion » Sat, 16May07 09:03

First off, I really like this game Arizona. Carla is an interesting character and definitely more fleshed out than many AIF females.

However, I've tried around a bit and I haven't been able to get things to progress further than Carla being in her underwear and shortly stroking the PC's cock on the last day they have together before she leaves. I've tried changing a couple of things in the game prior to that evening, but none of them took me further - either the same thing happened, or it was over even earlier. I'd be grateful for any hints you guys might have.

I also noticed a small bug: if you click "disable phone delay" during the first conversation with Carla, while she is typing the first of two sentences on one page, she won't ever start typing the second one, rendering you stuck in the game. It's extremely minor, just thought I'd point it out.
Scorpion
Pilot fish

Postby Arizona » Sat, 16May07 10:10

xviii wrote:Great game. I found the interaction between characters very realistic and Carla's personality was very believable - maybe not quite so much for how beautiful she was, I suspect a real life version of her would not look quite so perfect otherwise surely she would have had more attention from men. I guess part of this is how 3D models always look in general. Either way, it wasn't too out of place for her to be so inexperienced and surprised of male attention but I still found the one dimensional relationship a little hard to believe.

I personally like the fact that it was a real story, it definitely helped with keeping the interactions and scenarios realistic as I said above Carla is very believable unlike many other AIF characters. On the other hand I found the story a bit limiting. You have a choice, but the only correct choice is to obsess over being super buff and somehow still do well with your studies despite not studying that much. It seems like the players knowledge of art history is all that matters, not the characters. The knowledge stat does not need to be very high for success.

I get that the fact that a muscly good looking young man being interested in Carla the (supposed) nerd is what makes her end up throwing so much caution to the wind, and yes it is exciting to play the role of attracting someone so opposite and older, I just found it limiting for a game. Like I said, Carla is indisputably hot, her body is amazing and she has a great smile and eyes. So really it isn't all that believable (for me) that she would not have enough attention from guys to lust for a 18 year old just because of his physique. I guess sometimes people suddenly develop into being beautiful and still have the old image of themselves, but I still feel like Carla's looks are somewhat unrealistic for her personality and her reaction to the situation of a much younger guy showing interest in her. Of course, it's a real story, so who am I to argue? :p I guess I just feel that Carla's image was set a little beyond what her personality towards men and sexual maturity indicated. To me she needed to be just a little more actual nerdy to make the situation believable. Overall though her character is still very refreshing for AIF. Great job doing something different. :)

Thank you for your feedback! In real life Carla had an incredible body, but there are some things that make you see her unattractive. The first one was her clothes, seriously... were horrible, like a grandma :( Ugly clothes and furthermore you can not image what body is under that. We talked about that and she change their style little by little, but at the beginning you don´t had good impressions from her. I suppose before we talked her clothes were always in a bad style.

That´s one the reasons I chose gift her a pair of thongs! I said she that she can be more attractive changing her clothes style.

The second problem was her glasses. I don´t know how to do this in the pictures for the game, but in real life her glasses makes her eyes sooooo big, and she not seem beautiful after all (but she is! without glasses... but she always wore glasses).

And finally, she was very shy (at least when she don´t meet you well). So I suppose she could not attract boys both physically and with her personality. I think was several things working together :S In fact, at the beginning I don´t feel any attraction for she.

Regardie wrote:Lost a reply by not paying attention.

I have finished the English translation and sent it off to Arizona, so hopefully it will get put in the 1.2 version quickly. I played through it using Firefox on Win7. I believe it stayed UTF-8 encoded and it works for me.

Credit should also be given to The Brain and pipboy as I started from their work.

The file is small, 272K and currently sits in my Public dropbox folder where I can share a link if I get the ok from the powers that be.

I'd like people to give it a try, it makes a nice read.

Regardie

Sorry for mixtake! I'll add to the credits TheBrain and pipboy in the next release (I hope this night). Thank you!

Scorpion wrote:First off, I really like this game Arizona. Carla is an interesting character and definitely more fleshed out than many AIF females.

However, I've tried around a bit and I haven't been able to get things to progress further than Carla being in her underwear and shortly stroking the PC's cock on the last day they have together before she leaves. I've tried changing a couple of things in the game prior to that evening, but none of them took me further - either the same thing happened, or it was over even earlier. I'd be grateful for any hints you guys might have.

I also noticed a small bug: if you click "disable phone delay" during the first conversation with Carla, while she is typing the first of two sentences on one page, she won't ever start typing the second one, rendering you stuck in the game. It's extremely minor, just thought I'd point it out.

Thank you! I'll take a look I'll fix it asap! [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img] About the progress, you have a walkthrough here: viewtopic.php?p=97411#p97411 It´s in Spanish but works well with google translator!
Sorry for my poor English.
Arizona
great white shark

Postby Scorpion » Sat, 16May07 10:39

Thanks! Gives me a chance to practice my Spanish, that's never a bad thing. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Scorpion
Pilot fish

Postby honourdad » Sat, 16May07 15:09

i assume there is no english walkthrough ?
honourdad
Pilot fish

Postby Regardie » Sat, 16May07 16:07

honourdad wrote:i assume there is no english walkthrough ?

Hey, I just finished a proper English translation! [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img] There wasn't a good way to play in English before as the machine translation was very rough. He and she swapped... you could get there, but it wasn't a good read.

The Spanish walkthrough on page 2 of this thread will get you down the ideal path. I will put it together with my English and post it up later today.

Regardie
Regardie
great white shark

Postby Regardie » Sat, 16May07 18:31

English Walkthrough based on my latest translation. Thanks to Nacho666 for the Spanish one this is based on. Enjoy the story.

Tuesday 3
Okay, this doesn't bother me too much.
In practice it's not so easy
Yes, I have organized my notes and exercises before you arrived
Yes, but It's not that easy, I'm young and I want to enjoy life
Can you tell me something about yourself?
Right now I do not have much motivation ...
It's complicated...
(Add 3 points "friend level" by the conversation between the two)
It is still early, do we have time to study something today?
(Carla asks you several questions about various pictures, if you do it right you end up with 13 pts on Tuesday of "friend level" and Carla gives you her mobile number (I

insist that you use the browser to search for information )).
Wednesday 4
Lifting weights, pushups and sit-ups
THursday 5
(Before class begins with Carla you have 3 options: Clean up my notes, clean the room, Showering and grooming , I think at this point it does not matter which you choose,

but I choose the shower usually.)
(Carla class , if you do well (use the browser to search for information ) end the class with 15 pts of "friend level")
Friday 6 to Monday 9
Tuesday 10
Showering and grooming (it's the only time I've seen a significant result).
(Carla class ( if you do everything as I said, end on Tuesday with 20 pts of "friend level" and 15 "love level" ))
Wednesday 11
Thursday 12
Of course!
I've been studying nonstop
Ask
Carefully check her cleavage
Chat with Carla from Mobile
(Apologize for having looked at her cleavage during class)
You know that I respect you, I did not want to offend you, it's just ...
Do you remember the first day when you asked me why I had no motivation?
Your legs
Friday 13
Saturday 14
(you study)
Open the attached image
Open the attached image
Sunday 15
Monday 16
Tuesday 17
Get on the chair and try to kill it
Turn your head and kiss her on the lips
Wednesday 18
Buy Carla a birthday present
Buy a two pack of luxury brand thongs
To my friend Carla ...
... It has reawakened my interest in the world ...
... With love, (Player name)
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Thursday 19
Set the conditioner to 86 °F.
Why don't you take of your clothes? I'll give you some clothes and we can put yours in the washer and then the dryer
Put your hands on her ass
I hope you don't mind me asking, but since we will not see each other again, can you take your bra off for me?
If you want ... you can look under my shorts right now
Friday 20
Keep studying
You are supposed to open it on your birthday ...
Saturday 21
Yes
Yes
The first or second , no matter what you pick it's ok
No, I erased them...
Yes
Yes
Yes
Your chest
Yes
Yes
If you were taking a shower with me, the two of us together, it would be my perfect shower
Hehe, as you've said before, something that starts with p ...
Yes
Pass the exam
yes
Do not get me wrong, I really want to shower with you, but the test is more important
Yes
Sunday 22
Yes
Yes
Yes
Your tits are still the star of the photo
Yes
Yes
Yes...
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Open the attached image
Monday 23
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Many times
When was the first time you did it thinking of me?
How do you masturbate?
Where do you usually do it?
How often?
I'd like to see you doing it ... you'll let me see you?
Tuesday 24
I ... do not feel a romantic interest in you, but I appreciate you as a friend
No
Wednesday 25
Yes
Yes
Try to forget Carla by telling her you're going to have a date with your ex-girlfriend (LIE)
Yes
There are no wrong choices for the last selection :)
Regardie
great white shark

Postby master110 » Sat, 16May07 19:05

Bugs pressing on disable phone wait results in the game freezing.

The game is too long for online 15 saves. right now I use the last save miles away and I can't be brothered sitting though it all again, it takes forever. Why would anyone limit the saves on a game like this.

The girl is also ugly short hair isn't hot at all.
master110
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games