CIL: Art with Carla v1.6 (ES - EN - FR - IT)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: CIL: Art with Carla v1.6 (ES - EN - FR - IT)

Postby Shiv » Sat, 17Aug26 17:56

Very much like this game. Probably due to the fact it's based on an actual story, the characters and relationship feel very real instead of being another game about hitting the right options to get sex. The attraction and build up (even though condensed), makes the player feel much more emotionally invested than any of those other games.
Most criticisms about linearity are valid though and I feel this could be avoided if some of the game over choices are replaced with (significant?) point reduction - it would be difficult to recover from this, but not impossible.

What I'm really interested to know is whether the girl in question had a successful relationship, and how things turned out for her in general.

While playing the game I was under the impression that the author misread some of the signals which Carla was giving him. It could be due to poor translation, but I can't shake the feeling that there could have been something more.
For example, when you agree that you don't want to pursue a relationship and establish only a sexual interest, then it's normal to let it lie, but she kept bringing it up every other occasion. Conflict in the situation is added by the needy former boyfriend who appears to have taken Carla for granted. I do believe he really did love her in a way, but was immature to the point he wasn't able to see the problems in their relationship and likely wouldn't make an effort to communicate and improve. At that junction Carla, being sexually unfulfilled, tried to resolve her inner conflict by gauging if the author would be interested in an emotional relationship to complement the sexual attraction she felt for him. He, being a young adult, misread the situation and kept it strictly physical. They had a fun one-time encounter, but he missed the opportunity for something more.
Though such a relationship may not have worked in the long term, I'm pretty sure the one between Carla and her boyfriend went a lot worse. Considering her normally shy nature, she probably wouldn't talk about her sexual dissatisfaction to her boyfriend, eventually resulting in a break up/divorce as the best case scenario. Worst case, she's trapped in an unhappy marriage with children and is being unfaithful to her husband.

Anyway, keep up the good work Arizona. A lot of us are eagerly expecting your next game and I'm sure that some would volunteer to help with rendering/whatever in case you need it.
Shiv
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby Tao Dude » Sat, 17Aug26 23:00

I agree. This is a good game. I haven't played it recently, but that is only because I keep discovering new stuff.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby narog » Sun, 17Sep17 12:55

Recently I've tried to play this game on line as well as downloaded but it vill not work. I get a black screen after typing my name and continue to start playing. Anyone that can tell me what to do? I'm running Windows 10.
narog
Pilot fish

Postby Arizona » Mon, 17Sep18 12:35

narog wrote:Recently I've tried to play this game on line as well as downloaded but it vill not work. I get a black screen after typing my name and continue to start playing. Anyone that can tell me what to do? I'm running Windows 10.

Hi narog! Are you using Firefox or Chrome? I have no tested the game in other browsers. If you are using one of these, please, check your extensions; some extensions can change the browser behaviour [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]
Sorry for my poor English.
Arizona
great white shark

Postby narog » Sun, 17Sep24 20:48

Your English is good but I can't get it to work. I've tried Firefix and Internet Explorer. I can type my players name but then it is stop! Just nothing happens!
narog
Pilot fish

Postby Issho » Wed, 17Dec27 23:15

Hi Arizona a quick question. Can we expect a new game from you soon? Your two games are still my favorites [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
Issho
great white shark

Postby Tao Dude » Thu, 17Dec28 00:27

narog wrote:Your English is good but I can't get it to work. I've tried Firefix and Internet Explorer. I can type my players name but then it is stop! Just nothing happens!

I have played v1.6 on FireFox with no problems, for all the stated languages, and in every case, entering the player name goes straight to the level of difficulty screen.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby Arizona » Sat, 17Dec30 19:07

Issho wrote:Hi Arizona a quick question. Can we expect a new game from you soon? Your two games are still my favorites [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

Thank you a lot! Yes, I hope to finish the next game soon! :)
Arizona
great white shark

Postby 9-corto » Sun, 18Apr29 17:57

Good evening from Spain.

I've registered today just to tell Arizona how great his games are, I really really love them, you're truly an artist.

By the way, in the hope that you may read this, I visit your Twitter account and your Tumblr website at least once a week, waiting for news on your planned new games. So, I would like to ask you for any info you may want to share with us about them, plots, previsible release dates or whatever.

Regards.
9-corto
sirens hunter

Postby Arizona » Thu, 18May03 12:43

Enaitz wrote:Good evening from Spain.

I've registered today just to tell Arizona how great his games are, I really really love them, you're truly an artist.

By the way, in the hope that you may read this, I visit your Twitter account and your Tumblr website at least once a week, waiting for news on your planned new games. So, I would like to ask you for any info you may want to share with us about them, plots, previsible release dates or whatever.

Regards.

Thanks for your warn words Enaitz. I expected to release a game at the beginning of the year... but I had some problems and no time to finish it... Last year I was working in several games at same time but didn't finish any neither :( Unexpected things and problems plus I wasn't really happy with the result I was getting. A few months ago I decided change the engine and start over the pending games... so I expect release the first one at least this summer (cross fingers) :)

Thank you again, really appreciated.
Arizona
great white shark

Postby Mortze » Thu, 18May03 19:35

I can't wait to play what you've got in the oven for us!
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby 9-corto » Fri, 18May04 18:33

Thanks for answering, just take your time, sure thing we will be here waiting for your great work to be accomplished and, as Fenix said to an desperate BA Baracus after being using the bathroom for an hour or so: Perfection requires time!

X-D
9-corto
sirens hunter

Postby Gallion » Mon, 18May28 21:26

Awesome game,

The story and the build-up of the relationship between the 2 characters was pretty realistic in that "fantasy fiction" if i can say.
And that's the reason than the phone conversation who take a huge part of the game to watch was not going to get boring at some point as well (even they were some graphics teasing contents as well ^^').

So thanks, I really enjoyed my time and look forwards for your next project [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
Gallion
sirens hunter

Postby pot » Sun, 18Jun03 02:38

This game still is today one of my favorite visual novel games. I'm excited to see what you come up with next.
pot
sirens hunter

Postby Issho » Wed, 19Oct02 19:45

Hi Arizona,

how are you? Long time no see, but I wanted to ask you, if there is a game in the making or are you retired? [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
Issho
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games