CIL: Art with Carla v1.6 (ES - EN - FR - IT)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: CIL: Art with Carla v1.2 (ES - EN)

Postby Stormy » Sun, 16May08 00:00

The game is quite good than most of visual novels I have seen , but there are few things that bother me. I think the game rushes, the flow isn't that smooth, some contents don't make any sense or doesn't usually happens in real world, the game doesn't have a good end. I am not sure how many endings are there, I just found 2. the phone scenes are quite good, so realistic when you wait until she finishes typing the messages. what I said by being rush, everything happens so quickly. there isn't side stories, random incidents. everything revolves around that girl. you go a to z of the story without any attachment to the character, the characters ain't memorable.

if you couldn't get the phone number of the teacher you fail the game. how come she refuses to give it to? like you are some kind of a stranger? usually tutors are supposed to give their number to the person that they teach, in case if something happened, or if they couldn't be in home so they can call the tutor and let them know the situation so the tutor won't waste their time on road. the erotic contents don't make any sense, she has been flirting from the beginning and then suddenly says she isn't into sex. she was even on undies ,kissed him, it is full of passion. she trusts him, she is comfortable around him. usually things like that end up in sex. she saw his willy. she was impressed. so it doesn't make any sense that she simply leaves. I think the ending should be like this, she came to your home, the story flows like how it's in the game, then when she saw your willy, she gets turned on, starts kissing and then it leads for sex, then both sleep with each other, in the next day she goes her home and celebrates the birthday, the guy feels so sad that he can't hangout with her, she doesn't call and all, but he does the exam the pass or fail. either way suddenly the girl came back from her town, she is like she wanted to forget the the guy,but she couldn't she missed him all the time, so she decided to come back to him, then both hug each other, and starts dating, then it shows their new love story a bit at end. like they go to random places and do romantic stuff. sometimes they do sex too. if it went like that it would be so awesome. the next part can be something like, he goes to college, she finds another job, but both live together in a new home,, then it shows the problems in their relationship, and how they overcome them. it either ends up with marriage or breakup depends on how the user does the game. well that's my opinion. anyway I would rate the story 5/10 , graphics 7/10 , gui 8/10 , functionality of the game 4/10 (saving is so bad ,can't load a particular save), overall game 6/10.
Stormy
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby xviii » Sun, 16May08 01:43

Arizona wrote:Thank you for your feedback! In real life Carla had an incredible body, but there are some things that make you see her unattractive. The first one was her clothes, seriously... were horrible, like a grandma :( Ugly clothes and furthermore you can not image what body is under that. We talked about that and she change their style little by little, but at the beginning you don´t had good impressions from her. I suppose before we talked her clothes were always in a bad style.

That´s one the reasons I chose gift her a pair of thongs! I said she that she can be more attractive changing her clothes style.

The second problem was her glasses. I don´t know how to do this in the pictures for the game, but in real life her glasses makes her eyes sooooo big, and she not seem beautiful after all (but she is! without glasses... but she always wore glasses).

And finally, she was very shy (at least when she don´t meet you well). So I suppose she could not attract boys both physically and with her personality. I think was several things working together :S In fact, at the beginning I don´t feel any attraction for she.

I guess it would be hard to find similar clothes on daz3d(and similar) stores as most would be good looking. Still I appreciate the realism of the game for the most part, but I think in this way it was a bit straight forward. To me she looked attractive despite her nerdy appearance because you could still see that she had a great body in the clothes she wore and she still looked very hot wearing her glasses. She looked more cute that hot but she was still undoubtedly attractive from the first moment to me. It seems counterproductive, but I think coming up with better ways to hide her beauty at the start would have made the interactions that much more realistic and in turn the game that much more exciting. Also I think introducing some slight twists to the story would have been great, even if they obviously did not happen. I know this is more work, but making up different ending based on "what could have happened" could have been exciting and allowed the player to play out the story as they would without directly failing.

Thanks for taking the time to expand on the character of Carla for me.
xviii
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby aurora » Sun, 16May08 06:32

I gotta say this was a pretty imaginative sim, the stuff with the webcam was real good as well. But the one thing I didn't like would be the ending. Carla had been in a long distance relationship for 3 years and then the boyfriend comes back and she immediately goes back into his arms? Even after all that sexual exploration she did, how both of the characters became close to each other and there was no mutual attraction?

I just don't buy it. You think with Carla becoming less inhibited, she would have looked back over her previous relationship. And apparently she found the boyfriend who barely paid any attention to her more appealing than a guy she was sexually compatible with.

I liked the relationship in Sara, one night stand, things go back to normal. That's realistic in a way
Here? Sustained contact over a month and they eventually forget about each other? No, just can't buy that. The guy never had any romantic feelings for Carla? Or even the other way round? Not even willing to give it a shot either.

Like I said, I really liked the game, up until that boyfriend came back, that put a dampener on everything that came after it and that ending hastily wrapped everyone up. Left feeling unsatisfied to be honest. Just wanted to let my thoughts be known.
aurora
Pilot fish

Postby Arizona » Sun, 16May08 10:19

Stormy wrote:The game is quite good than most of visual novels I have seen , but there are few things that bother me. I think the game rushes, the flow isn't that smooth, some contents don't make any sense or doesn't usually happens in real world, the game doesn't have a good end. I am not sure how many endings are there, I just found 2. the phone scenes are quite good, so realistic when you wait until she finishes typing the messages. what I said by being rush, everything happens so quickly. there isn't side stories, random incidents. everything revolves around that girl. you go a to z of the story without any attachment to the character, the characters ain't memorable.

if you couldn't get the phone number of the teacher you fail the game. how come she refuses to give it to? like you are some kind of a stranger? usually tutors are supposed to give their number to the person that they teach, in case if something happened, or if they couldn't be in home so they can call the tutor and let them know the situation so the tutor won't waste their time on road. the erotic contents don't make any sense, she has been flirting from the beginning and then suddenly says she isn't into sex. she was even on undies ,kissed him, it is full of passion. she trusts him, she is comfortable around him. usually things like that end up in sex. she saw his willy. she was impressed. so it doesn't make any sense that she simply leaves. I think the ending should be like this, she came to your home, the story flows like how it's in the game, then when she saw your willy, she gets turned on, starts kissing and then it leads for sex, then both sleep with each other, in the next day she goes her home and celebrates the birthday, the guy feels so sad that he can't hangout with her, she doesn't call and all, but he does the exam the pass or fail. either way suddenly the girl came back from her town, she is like she wanted to forget the the guy,but she couldn't she missed him all the time, so she decided to come back to him, then both hug each other, and starts dating, then it shows their new love story a bit at end. like they go to random places and do romantic stuff. sometimes they do sex too. if it went like that it would be so awesome. the next part can be something like, he goes to college, she finds another job, but both live together in a new home,, then it shows the problems in their relationship, and how they overcome them. it either ends up with marriage or breakup depends on how the user does the game. well that's my opinion. anyway I would rate the story 5/10 , graphics 7/10 , gui 8/10 , functionality of the game 4/10 (saving is so bad ,can't load a particular save), overall game 6/10.

Thank you for you feedback Stormy. I'm agree with a several things, but how I wanted to explain in the readme:

This is an adaptation of a real story that happened some years ago. Based in this story, the game is linear and only have one end(real story lasted seven months but in the game is condesed in a few weeks).

So, finally I had to remove a lot of little "advances" and situations over this months to resume the game, so I'm not really satisfaced with the first part, because in my opinion all information and situations are important. The point is... Should the game be a ton of text during 7 months and only has sexual content in the last weeks? I don´t think so. Maybe the problem... is that this story is not the best for a game.

(I don´t know how you find two endings! only exists one!)

About her insecurity to taking the step to sex after to do some "sexual" things... dude, I sure you she was not the last girl that I had met that had done that.

xviii wrote:
Arizona wrote:Thank you for your feedback! In real life Carla had an incredible body, but there are some things that make you see her unattractive. The first one was her clothes, seriously... were horrible, like a grandma :( Ugly clothes and furthermore you can not image what body is under that. We talked about that and she change their style little by little, but at the beginning you don´t had good impressions from her. I suppose before we talked her clothes were always in a bad style.

That´s one the reasons I chose gift her a pair of thongs! I said she that she can be more attractive changing her clothes style.

The second problem was her glasses. I don´t know how to do this in the pictures for the game, but in real life her glasses makes her eyes sooooo big, and she not seem beautiful after all (but she is! without glasses... but she always wore glasses).

And finally, she was very shy (at least when she don´t meet you well). So I suppose she could not attract boys both physically and with her personality. I think was several things working together :S In fact, at the beginning I don´t feel any attraction for she.

I guess it would be hard to find similar clothes on daz3d(and similar) stores as most would be good looking. Still I appreciate the realism of the game for the most part, but I think in this way it was a bit straight forward. To me she looked attractive despite her nerdy appearance because you could still see that she had a great body in the clothes she wore and she still looked very hot wearing her glasses. She looked more cute that hot but she was still undoubtedly attractive from the first moment to me. It seems counterproductive, but I think coming up with better ways to hide her beauty at the start would have made the interactions that much more realistic and in turn the game that much more exciting. Also I think introducing some slight twists to the story would have been great, even if they obviously did not happen. I know this is more work, but making up different ending based on "what could have happened" could have been exciting and allowed the player to play out the story as they would without directly failing.

Thanks for taking the time to expand on the character of Carla for me.

I thought about include other fiction ends, but finally the game development was lasting too long, and create a new branch with a new end is basically like create a "mini-game". So I prefer end the real branch first and with the same time create another game.

aurora wrote:I gotta say this was a pretty imaginative sim, the stuff with the webcam was real good as well. But the one thing I didn't like would be the ending. Carla had been in a long distance relationship for 3 years and then the boyfriend comes back and she immediately goes back into his arms? Even after all that sexual exploration she did, how both of the characters became close to each other and there was no mutual attraction?

I just don't buy it. You think with Carla becoming less inhibited, she would have looked back over her previous relationship. And apparently she found the boyfriend who barely paid any attention to her more appealing than a guy she was sexually compatible with.

I liked the relationship in Sara, one night stand, things go back to normal. That's realistic in a way
Here? Sustained contact over a month and they eventually forget about each other? No, just can't buy that. The guy never had any romantic feelings for Carla? Or even the other way round? Not even willing to give it a shot either.

Like I said, I really liked the game, up until that boyfriend came back, that put a dampener on everything that came after it and that ending hastily wrapped everyone up. Left feeling unsatisfied to be honest. Just wanted to let my thoughts be known.

Well, that is the end at this point of the story, how I said in the last lines... we keep in touch for a while... and other things happens; but is other different story (or the second part of this). Anyway, not enough time to write the complete story, but I think this point is a good place to close this part.

About her relationship, it was a long distance, but... her boyfriend came to see her every few months and they talk a lot I think each day. They broke their relationship only a few weeks before my close up to Carla.
Sorry for my poor English.
Arizona
great white shark

Postby Godsh » Mon, 16May09 10:24

Hey, I liked this game. I like the limited save slots and the quizz game. I appreciated a whole lot that Carla is quite hard to get a hand on at the beginning, and you got to wait until late in the game to be well rewarded (she is definitely worthy). So I did like her character, and the story, based on pretty much a one-night stand.I liked the texting parts by cellphone although it can be a bit frustrating when replaying the game to wait for her reply.

Edit: Ok, my bad, I just noticed the setting disabling the texting delay [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]

From my personal view, I was also a bit disappointed by her ex bf coming back in her life and that she decided to stop dating the hero after he returns. I would have loved to get several endings; eg you got to choose if you want to go on with her and be her new bf, or simply become her lover and meet her from time to time. I've read it's based on a true story but it could have been even greater to add some more romance/fictional aspects for the game.
Also I kinda hate the physical appearance of the hero, I think his render is horrible in the game, this long hair style doesn't match with his body, at all imo.

Other than that, I loved it.

I have a question: does it have some bonuses or more content if you play on higher difficulty than easy?
Last edited by Godsh on Mon, 16May09 17:11, edited 2 times in total.
Godsh
lagoon predator

Postby xeron » Mon, 16May09 11:51

Nice game and exciting moments with phones !
Congrats. Just one thing, i would prefer more ways to win, than only one.
But continue, i love
xeron
lagoon predator

Postby karrek » Mon, 16May09 13:50

Does the 1.2 linked have Regardie's updated English translation, or his original one?
karrek
lagoon predator

Postby DroopyLoving » Mon, 16May09 22:16

Really liked this game. It's a massive improvement on the first game (that I didn't rate so highly), the phone is used really well and I hope to see more of Carla in the future as she's a fun sexy character.

That said I think the story could be helped by coming off the rails a bit. It seemed to only have one path through, it would have been nice to have seen different outcomes to situations by selecting different options.
Which leads nicely into my second comment. I think this game would suit multiple endings. I, like many others it seems, am disappointed she got back with her ex; she seemed to have genuine chemistry with the protagonist, it would have been good to see them hook up full time.

All in all this makes a very good game, and if the jump to your next game can be anywhere near as high as the jump to this I look forward to a very hot game indeed.
DroopyLoving
great white shark

Postby Regardie » Tue, 16May10 06:13

karrek wrote:Does the 1.2 linked have Regardie's updated English translation, or his original one?

Arizona said he was going to swap it out, but if you got the 1.2 right after release then you have the less polished one.
Regardie
great white shark

Postby roberttx » Tue, 16May10 21:04

I enjoyed this game quite a bit. Thanks!
roberttx
lagoon predator

Re: CIL: Art with Carla v1.3 (ES - EN - FR)

Postby Arizona » Fri, 16May13 21:06

Added French translation and the updated English translation. Some bug fixes as well.
Arizona
great white shark

Postby Regardie » Sat, 16May14 06:15

Arizona wrote:Added French translation and the updated English translation. Some bug fixes as well.

I approve the removal of all the lol (Laugh Out Loud) that existed in my English translation from before I started. I was being lazy and left those in, even though I never use that phrase myself. I found a few typos and one word swap that I forgot to fix.

Body parts keep changing names, chest, breast, tits and cock and penis. It reflects the Spanish for the most part, even in the classroom scene where I thought it should stay the more formal breasts, but she found she likes to talk dirty so I let her guide me there.

I thought I had contracted more of the do nots to don'ts, it's a style thing, but there are a variety of contractions and pairs that could be contracted but weren't.

There is still something "off" at the very beginning that should be fixed, I might take another look at it.

Possible bugs in box.js some are style things, some don't reflect the speaker and dialog correctly in my view.

line 1749 and 1750 should be swapped
3207 should be player:carla
3354 should be player:carla
3602, 3603, 3604, 3608, 3611 should be player:think

Once again I have not really looked at the bad endings so the translations might be rougher there.

And he still gets her birthday wrong, I believe her when she says its Tuesday (martes), you know when the boyfriend calls, not Monday (lunes) as the PC (Player Character) says in box.js at line 1130
Last edited by Regardie on Sat, 16May14 20:49, edited 1 time in total.
Regardie
great white shark

Postby Arizona » Sat, 16May14 09:04

Regardie wrote:Possible bugs in box.js some are style things, some don't reflect the speaker and dialog correctly in my view.

line 1749 and 1750 should be swapped
3207 should be player:carla
3354 should be player:carla
3602, 3603, 3604, 3608, 3611 should be player:think

Once again I have not really looked at the bad endings so the translations might be rougher there.

And he still gets her birthday wrong, I believe her when she says its Tuesday (martes), you know when the boyfriend calls, not Monday (lunes) as the PC (Player Character) says in box.js at line 1130

Yes! Thank you! [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

I have fixed some of that (v1.4):

· The lines 1749-1750 seems ok, so I have not changed it.
· 3207: changed!
· 3354 should be player:player, so I have not changed it.
· All the lines from 3602-3611: fixed with the right players.

Also, I have fixed monday to tuesday to the birthday day in all translations.
Arizona
great white shark

Re: CIL: Art with Carla v1.4 (ES - EN - FR)

Postby jurassicp » Sat, 16May14 13:15

I cannot seem to get the translations to work. Nothing happens when I try to select a language other than ES.
jurassicp
great white shark

Re: CIL: Art with Carla v1.4 (ES - EN - FR)

Postby Arizona » Sat, 16May14 13:52

jurassicp wrote:I cannot seem to get the translations to work. Nothing happens when I try to select a language other than ES.

I'm sorry, a silly mistake with English translation. I'm uploading 1.5 version with the translation fixed. Thank you for reporting!

Edit: Fixed!
Arizona
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games