Academy Part I

You found a free sexy game on the Web, share it with the buddies

Re: Academy Part I

Postby lath » Mon, 16Apr18 23:37

cisso6 wrote:I can't even get past the computer at the beginning. can't figure out all the codes, too many possibilities. help?

If you read the posts before yours, you'll find the codes lying around.

If you're too lazy for that, here's what i've got:

One of the codes is 788888. I don't remember the other one. The number on the folder does nothing that i know of.
lath
sirens hunter
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun, 16Mar20 22:38
sex: Masculine

Re: Academy Part I

Postby JFR » Tue, 16Apr19 00:06

For the camera codes:

The code for camera #1 is on the last page of the notebook in the desk drawer and the code for number 2 is part of a phone number on an ad, hanging on the notice board. It is underlined in red.
I had some trouble with that last as it is very small and hard to read on a lap-top.
JFR
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Tue, 16Feb16 06:59
sex: Masculine

Re: Academy Part I

Postby EscapeEvade » Tue, 16Apr19 01:12

Godsh wrote:Thanks for the tips, that's good to know :D
So, when you select Inspect Element, with which variable do you see if the choice is +, neutral or - ?

What do you mean? Like if you get a plus at a specific moment with someone could ruin my chances with another chick later on ? That'd add some replay value I guess.

The variable's name will indicate what it is. E.g. a particular character's lust toward you.

And, yes. I think there are situations where you can select the choice that appears right in the moment and adds to the variable you want, but may lead you down a path that is incorrect overall.
EscapeEvade
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Sun, 12Dec23 06:29
sex: Masculine

Re: Academy Part I

Postby tonyccc » Tue, 16Apr19 01:18

bing6541 wrote:
tonyccc wrote:Hi

How do you get Amy and Laura to strip for you?

I seem a bit stuck with that.

Thanks in advance

When you meet them in the hallway, start by asking about Lola. Asking about the workout will not get lust high enough.


Still does not work for me.

after I ask about Lola, what do I say next?
tonyccc
Pilot fish
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon, 16Apr18 16:31
sex: Masculine

Re: Academy Part I

Postby bing6541 » Tue, 16Apr19 02:26

tonyccc wrote:
bing6541 wrote:
tonyccc wrote:Hi

How do you get Amy and Laura to strip for you?

I seem a bit stuck with that.

Thanks in advance

When you meet them in the hallway, start by asking about Lola. Asking about the workout will not get lust high enough.


Still does not work for me.

after I ask about Lola, what do I say next?

I don't recall the exact options. But just keep trying for the most obvious ones. It will work for you eventually. Otherwise, i or someone else will eventually get around to posting the specific choices.
bing6541
great white shark
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu, 13Nov21 21:08
sex: Masculine

Re: Academy Part I

Postby bing6541 » Tue, 16Apr19 02:28

For those having trouble with the code for camera two...

I think there might be some confusion. The wrong code will get you a PASSWORD ERROR. The right code will work, but the computer monitor indicates FEED ERROR. A feed error DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE THE WRONG CODE. It just means you have to do something to fix the live feed.
bing6541
great white shark
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu, 13Nov21 21:08
sex: Masculine

Re: Academy Part I

Postby Ruel » Wed, 16Apr20 02:56

Well I like the idea and setting but man literally nothing good can happen to you in Part 1 apart from some Maria action, which was the last one I wanted to get. [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
Ruel
sirens hunter
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun, 14Sep07 23:52
sex: Masculine

Re: Academy Part I

Postby tonyccc » Wed, 16Apr20 14:21

bing6541 wrote:
tonyccc wrote:
bing6541 wrote:
tonyccc wrote:Hi

How do you get Amy and Laura to strip for you?

I seem a bit stuck with that.

Thanks in advance

When you meet them in the hallway, start by asking about Lola. Asking about the workout will not get lust high enough.


Still does not work for me.

after I ask about Lola, what do I say next?

I don't recall the exact options. But just keep trying for the most obvious ones. It will work for you eventually. Otherwise, i or someone else will eventually get around to posting the specific choices.


Still no luck. I think I am missing something obvious.
tonyccc
Pilot fish
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon, 16Apr18 16:31
sex: Masculine

Re: Academy Part I

Postby skidrow » Fri, 16Apr22 20:45

Only in Firefox did i get the cod to work

Here is the 2 you need now:
788888
175908
skidrow
sirens hunter
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri, 15Sep04 18:46
sex: Masculine

Re: Academy Part I

Postby TheGreatJoeGargery » Wed, 16Jun29 03:57

Any word on Part II yet?
User avatar
TheGreatJoeGargery
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 189
Joined: Sat, 16Mar12 19:05
sex: Masculine

Re: Academy Part I

Postby master110 » Wed, 16Jun29 15:51

TheGreatJoeGargery wrote:Any word on Part II yet?


10 weeks it said it should make from 15th April. Should should be out some time in july. I guess he overshot the time a little.
master110
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun, 15Oct25 12:49
sex: Masculine

Re: Academy Part I

Postby TheGreatJoeGargery » Wed, 16Jun29 17:22

master110 wrote:
TheGreatJoeGargery wrote:Any word on Part II yet?


10 weeks it said it should make from 15th April. Should should be out some time in july. I guess he overshot the time a little.


Thank you.
User avatar
TheGreatJoeGargery
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 189
Joined: Sat, 16Mar12 19:05
sex: Masculine

Re: Academy Part I

Postby lucky loser » Wed, 16Jul06 17:24

bing6541 wrote:For those having trouble with the code for camera two...

I think there might be some confusion. The wrong code will get you a PASSWORD ERROR..


I've got Chrome and I'm stuck at the same place. It says "authentication failed" for both codes on feeds 1 & 2.

*** It works on Safari. (I'm on a Mac) *** Maybe add that tip to the site?

I'll try playing it on-line but it's very frustrating to have to go through the whole meeting thing intro again.

There should be a save function.

My 2 cents, thanks for creating this game!
User avatar
lucky loser
star of the reef
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Sat, 09Sep05 23:00

Re: Academy Part I

Postby fsunolez75 » Wed, 16Jul06 18:15

lucky loser wrote:I've got Chrome and I'm stuck at the same place. It says "authentication failed" for both codes on feeds 1 & 2.

*** It works on Safari. (I'm on a Mac) *** Maybe add that tip to the site?

I'll try playing it on-line but it's very frustrating to have to go through the whole meeting thing intro again.

There should be a save function.

My 2 cents, thanks for creating this game!


I'm not sure if mac's have this same functionality that windows does, but at least in windows, you can just right click, and open in a new window/tab. This allows you to keep a stable version of the game in one window or tab, and open up a new one to try the different effects of your choices, or in this case, try out the codes.
fsunolez75
sirens hunter
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue, 15Dec15 18:27
sex: Masculine

Re: Academy Part I

Postby lucky loser » Thu, 16Jul07 07:34

fsunolez75 wrote:
lucky loser wrote:I'll try playing it on-line but it's very frustrating to have to go through the whole meeting thing intro again.

There should be a save function.


I'm not sure if mac's have this same functionality that windows does, but at least in windows, you can just right click, and open in a new window/tab. This allows you to keep a stable version of the game in one window or tab, and open up a new one to try the different effects of your choices, or in this case, try out the codes.


It has the same functionality, yes. So you're suggesting opening a tab somewhere in the beginning 3 dozen screens? That makes sense, but it'd be simpler for us users to have a save option.

PS- Quick question- don't the interactions with the girls (or lack thereof) in the very beginning of the introduction have effects later on?
User avatar
lucky loser
star of the reef
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Sat, 09Sep05 23:00

PreviousNext

Return to All sexy games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

eXTReMe Tracker