Academy Part I

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Academy Part I

Postby Greyelf » Fri, 16Jul08 04:41

MalleckM wrote:Your games would be far more enjoyable if you would switch to V6 or V7. So far graphic looks a little old.
Would you be willing to give the Developer the money needed to purchase those models? [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
Greyelf
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby herkalurk » Fri, 16Jul08 17:15

Greyelf wrote:
MalleckM wrote:Your games would be far more enjoyable if you would switch to V6 or V7. So far graphic looks a little old.
Would you be willing to give the Developer the money needed to purchase those models? [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

Also I don't find enjoyability of a game related to the graphics. So many non sex games are using 'retro' graphics and they're very fun to play. Whether or not he's using v4 or v6 models doesn't really take away from the game.
herkalurk
sirens hunter

Postby Guntag » Sun, 16Jul10 16:06

herkalurk wrote:
Greyelf wrote:

Also I don't find enjoyability of a game related to the graphics. So many non sex games are using 'retro' graphics and they're very fun to play. Whether or not he's using v4 or v6 models doesn't really take away from the game.

Actually, it does. If you make the same game with better graphics, it will obviously be better. But I agree that a game with better graphics is not necessarily better than an other game with lesser graphics.
Guntag
lagoon predator

Postby MalleckM » Sun, 16Jul10 23:56

Guntag wrote:
herkalurk wrote:
Greyelf wrote:

Actually, it does. If you make the same game with better graphics, it will obviously be better. But I agree that a game with better graphics is not necessarily better than an other game with lesser graphics.

I didn't say that his games are bad. But using V6 or v7 would be even better.
MalleckM
great white shark

Postby Skynarr » Mon, 16Oct17 02:45

Has there been an actual walkthrough posted somewhere for this?
Skynarr
Pilot fish

Postby Chaotic_VDG » Mon, 16Oct17 09:17

Skynarr wrote:Has there been an actual walkthrough posted somewhere for this?

Yes.

There are some walkthroughs in the members area under 'help'.
Chaotic_VDG
great white shark

Postby Srixon » Tue, 16Nov29 19:27

How do I get the Academy games to fit my screen? I can't get them to scroll to the texts? Any help?
Srixon
Pilot fish

Postby Grizzlyman » Wed, 16Nov30 12:14

Use Ctrl with + or -

Also try View then Zoom.
Grizzlyman
sirens hunter

Postby botc76 » Fri, 17May19 17:35

Greyelf wrote:

You do realize that they get membership fees?
Shouldn't that cover the cost of updating the graphics from time to time?

Jesus wept, never got why some people think they need to play the knight in shining armour for every developer.
botc76
sirens hunter

Previous

Return to Other sexy games