LOPgold - Eleanor 2

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Eleanor (LOP Gold)

Postby kermit » Tue, 16Apr12 21:09

Slayer991 wrote:Has anyone figured out the purpose of the cat in the alley? I've looked at it and fed it...nothing else happened.

I did a playthrough largely faithful to Drake. I saw the cat, fed it several times, and got the "Eternal Love" achievement. I then noticed that the relationship with Drake was way high--somewhere above 900. I think the achievement might have given me a huge boost there.
kermit
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Re: LOPgold - Eleanor 2

Postby saolo996 » Tue, 16Apr12 22:18

kermit wrote:
Slayer991 wrote:Has anyone figured out the purpose of the cat in the alley? I've looked at it and fed it...nothing else happened.

I did a playthrough largely faithful to Drake. I saw the cat, fed it several times, and got the "Eternal Love" achievement. I then noticed that the relationship with Drake was way high--somewhere above 900. I think the achievement might have given me a huge boost there.

I didn't pay attention about the boost in the relationship with Drake, but I was sad after getting it the cat disappeared from pub back alley :(
But I liked the way Eleanor was speaking to it, it's a little thing showing her a little deeper than in the rest of the game
"Excuses are like assholes, Taylor, everybody got one"
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby chrispool » Wed, 16Apr13 06:14

saolo996 wrote:
kermit wrote:

I didn't pay attention about the boost in the relationship with Drake, but I was sad after getting it the cat disappeared from pub back alley :(
But I liked the way Eleanor was speaking to it, it's a little thing showing her a little deeper than in the rest of the game

I really hope they have other plans for the alley than just petting a cat here (and a little scene with Drake). Seriously I'm sure that all of us can think at at least a half dozen of things that can happen here (and the same for the pub)! On one hand the game at this state is disappointing and clearly very incomplete, on the other hand the possibilities for content adding are really huge. The hype is still here ! We count on you Leo and team.
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby Rahvin » Thu, 16Apr14 17:44

All I'll say is this.... I wrote a lot more in the script that is currently in the game. If we had waited to get everything lined up then the game would still not have come out (and would be literally months away hahaha) so do not worry, this is definitely not the finished product.

I know I said that was all I was going to say. But it turns out I can be very inconsistent. So here is the other only thing I am going to say.... I have been very amused by some of the comments and suggestions people on both the LOP blog and on this forum have made as all I really want to do is drop them a personal message asking if they are psychic and can read my mind.... or that they have accessed my email somehow hahahaha :D

And the third only thing I am going to say is this. I forgot. Going to leave this space incase I want to edit something in [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img]

So that is that. I now shall return to my more less permanent existence as a lurker... or quite possibly an internet comment voyeur

ciao

Rahvin
Rahvin
great white shark

Postby vkalvkal » Thu, 16Apr14 21:56

Rahvin wrote:All I'll say is this.... I wrote a lot more in the script that is currently in the game. If we had waited to get everything lined up then the game would still not have come out (and would be literally months away hahaha) so do not worry, this is definitely not the finished product.

I know I said that was all I was going to say. But it turns out I can be very inconsistent. So here is the other only thing I am going to say.... I have been very amused by some of the comments and suggestions people on both the LOP blog and on this forum have made as all I really want to do is drop them a personal message asking if they are psychic and can read my mind.... or that they have accessed my email somehow hahahaha :D

I hope I wasn't too harsh on my comment on LOP blog. It's just that Eleanor is my favorite character and my second favorite game in all LOP (gold and free) and S&G games that I wanted to voice my opinion about it.

But I'm happy to hear you wrote a lot more. I knew something was odd with this game.

Too many complaints and bashing on the LOP blog in the beggining of 2016, so I can understand why you guys decided to release it before it was fully finished. But since I wasn't one of the people complaining about the lack of release, I woudn't have minded waiting a couple more months to play a better and complete game.
vkalvkal
great white shark

Postby icehaku » Fri, 16Apr15 00:21

@Rahvin
Could you answer one question? So does Leo mean that you will keep adding content to Ele2 or that you guys will finish Ele2 according to the full script you had? It obviously makes a real difference since that would mean Ele2 would be an ever growing game.

Personally hoping that it leans more to the second option but I am open to a continually growing game.
icehaku
great white shark

Postby leonizer » Fri, 16Apr15 07:41

I want to make something clear here: ELE2 is a complete project in terms of main story lines. All scripts and events concerning this aspect was already added to the basic version of a game.
So when we released a game - it was fully finished.

What we're going to do right now is to add new scenes not influencing the main plot. Just like an huge expansion but sliced into a smaller parts and served couple times instead of just one big update release.
leonizer
lagoon predator

Postby wllwf » Fri, 16Apr15 12:18

leonizer wrote:I want to make something clear here: ELE2 is a complete project in terms of main story lines. All scripts and events concerning this aspect was already added to the basic version of a game.

What we're going to do right now is to add new scenes not influencing the main plot. Just like an huge expansion but sliced into a smaller parts and served couple times instead of just one big update release.

Thanks for your hard working , Leo! Will Eleanor become a trilogy, meaning a possible Eleanor 3? I really like Eleanor and her husband!They even have a baby.
Last edited by wllwf on Fri, 16Apr15 12:43, edited 1 time in total.
wllwf
great white shark

Postby wllwf » Fri, 16Apr15 12:31

Rahvin wrote:So I have been very amused by some of the comments and suggestions people on both the LOP blog and on this forum have made as all I really want to do is drop them a personal message asking if they are psychic and can read my mind.... or that they have accessed my email somehow hahahaha :D So that is that. I now shall return to my more less permanent existence as a lurker... or quite possibly an internet comment voyeur
ciao
Rahvin

So do you like my suggestion about Eleanor3, Rahvin?
wllwf
great white shark

Postby t1nm@n » Fri, 16Apr15 12:52

leonizer wrote:I want to make something clear here: ELE2 is a complete project in terms of main story lines. All scripts and events concerning this aspect was already added to the basic version of a game.

If you don't mind, could you explain the logic behind this? If, for example, you were going to release 4 expansions, one per month, what incentive would I have to renew subscription every month? The smarter thing would be to wait until they were all released and play then.
t1nm@n
great white shark

Postby leonizer » Fri, 16Apr15 13:40

Releasing new content more even, in a smaller chunks, is an added value for loyal customers keeping their subscription active all the time.
leonizer
lagoon predator

Postby kermit » Fri, 16Apr15 20:04

leonizer wrote:What we're going to do right now is to add new scenes not influencing the main plot.

:??: What plot?
kermit
Pilot fish

Postby pinric » Sun, 16Apr17 02:32

Ok i play the game and i like it. As everyone, i expet more from this game but i like it.
As many say, the game missing something, it miss some extra scene and a grat plot. I hope that with the new content one of this aspect will be fixed.

Back to the game and the 7 ending; i find 5:
- Ele became pregnant but who is the father?! (low fidelty)
- Ele became pregnant and Drake is the father (high fidelty)
- Ele marry the photografer
- Ele became the Don slave (don't help celeste)
- Ele became the right end of Celeste (help celeste)

The other 2? Someone find it?

added spoilertag, Skelaturi. Try to remind that everybody
pinric
Pilot fish

Postby Ruel » Wed, 16Apr20 02:52

Some people in this thread really wrote what I was thinking.

I liked the game, finally some Eleanor. But then that was it. Now that I read someone writing it I realised that there was no real story. No offence guys.
So Drake and Eleanor got this company in a new city. That's the story. There is no huge contract on the horizon, no bankruptcy or anything else.

A new city, yet they don't go out together to meet neighbours or to some other event. Okay they are busy working. All right.
So at work this new intern arrives and then... vanishes. Eleanor says how she will love to toy with him, but gone he is and never seen again.
Well perhaps its a big company...

Drake quite literally has no life. He hangs around the kitchen, on the sofa, at work and goes to sleep. There are even hours where you won't find him anywhere. Is that when he's out to bang some chicks or whatever?
Even at home his presence is underwhelming. You can quite literally masturbate all day long in the "Study room" or flash in front of him and its of no consequence.

I could go on but its almost 4. Eleanor 1 even without Addon felt so much more real. Now there is only Eleanor doing stuff while everyone else waits for her to arrive.

And regarding the DLCs, not sure about them as it will only be bonus scenes.

It makes me a bit scared about LWT2.

Bonus piracy scare: I have the Photographer bug on the SRWare Iron browser but not on the Pale Moon browser.
Go figure that out. :p
Ruel
sirens hunter

Postby chrispool » Wed, 16Apr20 12:24

Ruel wrote:Some people in this thread really wrote what I was thinking.

I liked the game, finally some Eleanor. But then that was it. Now that I read someone writing it I realised that there was no real story. No offence guys.
So Drake and Eleanor got this company in a new city. That's the story. There is no huge contract on the horizon, no bankruptcy or anything else.

A new city, yet they don't go out together to meet neighbours or to some other event. Okay they are busy working. All right.
So at work this new intern arrives and then... vanishes. Eleanor says how she will love to toy with him, but gone he is and never seen again.
Well perhaps its a big company...

Drake quite literally has no life. He hangs around the kitchen, on the sofa, at work and goes to sleep. There are even hours where you won't find him anywhere. Is that when he's out to bang some chicks or whatever?
Even at home his presence is underwhelming. You can quite literally masturbate all day long in the "Study room" or flash in front of him and its of no consequence.

I could go on but its almost 4. Eleanor 1 even without Addon felt so much more real. Now there is only Eleanor doing stuff while everyone else waits for her to arrive.

And regarding the DLCs, not sure about them as it will only be bonus scenes.

It makes me a bit scared about LWT2.

Bonus piracy scare: I have the Photographer bug on the SRWare Iron browser but not on the Pale Moon browser.
Go figure that out. :p

I agree that the main plot is weak, but if I remember well, Eleanor 1's was not better : Ele had 30 days to earn $5000... not more elaborate in my opinion. What made the game so good were the different events, the different side plots. It's difficult here to appreciate that because the game is too incomplete at the moment. Rahvin has proved that he was able to write very funny (and very dirty) scenes in the past. I have confidence in him.
It's true that I feel frustrated by Ele2 at the moment, but I will wait until all the additional contents are released before giving a final judgement on it. Really looking forward to the next update !
Last edited by chrispool on Tue, 16May03 18:58, edited 1 time in total.
chrispool
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games