LOPgold - Eleanor 2

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: LOPgold - Eleanor 2

Postby cinnet41 » Sat, 16Apr30 20:56

Thank you
cinnet41
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby Josh » Sun, 16May01 16:17

just some major fears for lwt2 now i looked at those preview pictures again from the blog....
Josh
sirens hunter

Postby wicked035 » Mon, 16May02 15:20

How to activate Samantha event? Got all extra content but that one...
wicked035
great white shark

Postby saolo996 » Mon, 16May02 16:35

wicked035 wrote:How to activate Samantha event? Got all extra content but that one...

If I'm not mistaken you meet her outside your apartment (go from apartment to street) after 9.00 during day 14... Go to lunch with her, she'll tell you she calls you to see you again.
Be sure to be in your bedroom after 21.00 some days after the meeting (I don't remember how many)
"Excuses are like assholes, Taylor, everybody got one"
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby zitrojj » Tue, 16May03 09:39

For samanta event.
Day 21 or 23. I dont remember exactly. Samanta Will call you
zitrojj
Pilot fish

Postby saolo996 » Tue, 16May03 12:41

zitrojj wrote:For samanta event.
Day 21 or 23. I dont remember exactly. Samanta Will call you

Correct, but you have to have had lunch with her before.
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby Richelieu » Wed, 16May04 17:27

Help me please!
How can I get the Twisted Dream achievement?
Richelieu
Pilot fish

Postby MickeyMouse1 » Wed, 16May04 20:36

While I still can't get the blond to have sex in the office, (Not sure why) I finally managed to get into the swingers club.
Yeah me. :D I thought there was at least one maybe two chance for a threesome between Eleanor, her husband and the babysitter. It could happen when Eleanor's pussy is being worked on by her husband on the sofa. [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img] Just thinking that is all. Any hints on getting the blond in the office?
MickeyMouse1
great white shark

Postby DroopyLoving » Wed, 16May04 23:16

MickeyMouse1 wrote:While I still can't get the blond to have sex in the office, (Not sure why) I finally managed to get into the swingers club.
Yeah me. :D I thought there was at least one maybe two chance for a threesome between Eleanor, her husband and the babysitter. It could happen when Eleanor's pussy is being worked on by her husband on the sofa. [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img] Just thinking that is all. Any hints on getting the blond in the office?

Wrong game dude, you're playing Living with Temptation. I think all the answers you need are on it's dedicated thread. But if not:
No threesome with Tracy, Lisa and the player. Maybe in the sequel ;)
To get the scene with the blonde in the office you have to let her win the game outside, then a few days later she visits you in the office.
DroopyLoving
great white shark

Postby wicked035 » Thu, 16May05 00:18

Richelieu wrote:Help me please!
How can I get the Twisted Dream achievement?

go out in the park and relax under a tree.

Ty for help guys, managed to do Samantha scene. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
wicked035
great white shark

Postby saolo996 » Thu, 16May05 15:38

wicked035 wrote:
Ty for help guys, managed to do Samantha scene. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

You're welcome! Happy you did it :)
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby MickeyMouse1 » Thu, 16May05 22:41

Eleanor 2. I like the art work. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] The story line is kind of boring. Drake is kind of a wasted character in this version of the game. The clothes closet is at least in my mind a waste of time. 1 hour for outfits that she can't change into on the spot? Maybe when the updated version of the game is ready that might change?
How about adding a sex toy she can play with? And just maybe you can get rid of the cat after all the cat really doesn't do much for the story line. Keep up the good work. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
MickeyMouse1
great white shark

Postby saolo996 » Fri, 16May06 01:11

MickeyMouse1 wrote:Eleanor 2. I like the art work. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
How about adding a sex toy she can play with? And just maybe you can get rid of the cat after all the cat really doesn't do much for the story line. Keep up the good work. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

What do you think that pink dildo in the store is for?!? Then probably you spent too much time in checking the clothes and didn't explore other rooms, or you would've seen the option in the study...

There's an achievement you can get with the cat, not everything has to have a particular reason, in Ele1 you could feed the birds... Maybe they want us to know Ele can be a whore and can love animals?!?
Think about it!
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby MickeyMouse1 » Fri, 16May06 15:33

DroopyLoving wrote:
MickeyMouse1 wrote:While I still can't get the blond to have sex in the office, (Not sure why) I finally managed to get into the swingers club.

Wrong game dude, you're playing Living with Temptation. I think all the answers you need are on it's dedicated thread. But if not:
No threesome with Tracy, Lisa and the player. Maybe in the sequel ;)
To get the scene with the blonde in the office you have to let her win the game outside, then a few days later she visits you in the office.

I realize that now. I did not pay attention to where I was posting. :( Sorry about that
MickeyMouse1
great white shark

Postby Dasati » Sat, 16May07 01:00

Most likely overlooked something but how do you get the "Generous Offer" achievement?
Dasati
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games