MY GIRLFRIENDS MOM

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

MY GIRLFRIENDS MOM

Postby PassonStorys » Fri, 16Apr08 04:06

STORY
Hi. My name is Tom, and my girlfriend Rose has gone college for a few months. One day, her mom rang me to ask if I could decorate Rose's room. I agreed. How could I say no? She's an absolute MILF. I know nothing's going to happen, but... you never know.

Download from my site
http://passongames.weebly.com/

Thank you D.e vane"for proofreading/editing the story.
Last edited by PassonStorys on Fri, 16Apr15 23:50, edited 2 times in total.
PassonStorys
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Re: MY GIRLFRIENDS MOM

Postby Skelaturi » Fri, 16Apr08 04:26

It's short and decent. Personally i don't like the art-style, but that's my taste. For your spelling and such; yup you have problems with it. If you're not a native English speaker, you can always ask someone to proofread. Also i felt on my screen Mom was on some scenes a bit stretched or widened out. I am guessing this has to do with resolution of the pictures you used.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby Dole » Fri, 16Apr08 09:05

The pics with your Girlfriends Mom are stretched out so they destroy all in my eyes.

The story is not so good it is like the most dreams then you can say immediately:Lisa to you come in and fuck me.

Aso why you can´t come in her pussy for me it is like American prude sex (aso in a lot of Games with no anal sex).

I don´t like aso the color of the pics and when you go to Roses room and search there you miss to search her Moms (Lisas) room. Aso it doesn´t matter if you searched something or looked around in the story.

If I would make this Game I have tried to tell a story how difficult it is to get in the pants from your Girlsfriend Mom. Maybe aso the scruples to cheating your girlfriend with her mom. Aso more the dilemma to choose between them and not to hurt the other person and if you choose to get in the pants and not to stand with nothing (lose your girlfriend and not fucked her mom). Are you interest to fuck her mom only one time/affair or try you to marriage her.

So you have a lot of things for a story and you can choose:blackmail,to snoop around and so on. You can use a lot of sex fetishes:Peeping Tom,Sex Toys,Footjob,Handjob,Mouth and so on. Aso the conversation between you and her mom that you show the interest in her at the beginning not so clear (more like hiding/using double meanings) and after a time more and more clear. To find something to be in the near of her aso to find excuses to touch her.

Game mechanics I have tried maybe a hour or a day and put in this all what I need to see if my Game have bugs or not. So if I must find panties from her to say something special if this work or not and so on. And after I checked this and it worked fine I have improved the story to the end.
Dole
star of the reef

Postby fleet » Fri, 16Apr08 16:53

Congratulations on making and releasing a game. Many folks who plan to make a game never do so.
I'm downloading the game now and will offer comments after I play it, but for now I'd like to offer two comments.
1. Having a web site for your game is an excellent idea.
2. Since you admit that your spelling is not the best, I'd recommend in future releases that you ask a few folks to check it before releasing to the general public. I usually have at least four people check my work (link provided by private message) before making a public release.

EDIT: I played through the game and got two endings. The game-play mechanics worked fine. I did not care for the art, but that's a personal thing. The spelling errors were a turn-off (see comment #2 above). I suggest adding a save/load game feature on any future games. I also suggest adding background music to any future games.
While the game is not as good as many that I've played, it is not bad for a first effort.

Second edit: Don't give up! You have potential!
Last edited by fleet on Sat, 16Apr09 15:10, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my latest adult visual novel "After She Left"
at http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4363
I moderate at http://undertow.club
fleet
Great Master of corals

Postby d.e.vane » Sat, 16Apr09 14:45

In the future, I'd heed the others' advice and take a little more time with the aspect ratio of the images, the spelling, etc.. I'd also have to agree about the art style, I can't say that I'm a fan of it.

Still, not terrible if it's the first game you've ever made.
My development blog:
http://d-e-vane.blogspot.com/
d.e.vane
sirens hunter

Postby Rexxx » Sat, 16Apr09 16:28

The art style wasn't so bad, aside the aspect ratio of images and the psychedelic colors, that I haven't understood.
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Postby KingsRaiden » Sat, 16Apr09 21:18

A good first game, a little short I thought for the potential that have, but a good idea and concept.

Wasn't a fan of the pictures, the colors seemed too bright and I thought the Mom looked mad, might be due to the aspect ratio. I'd agree with those who mention there are people who would be wiling to spell check and run through alpha/beta versions of games if you post about it before release. Definitely allows other eyes to check your work and make sure the game balance works as you intend, or catch things you've gotten used to seeing.
KingsRaiden
great white shark

Postby PassonStorys » Sun, 16Apr10 00:19

thanks for all your feedback. in this game you can miss a few events that don't have anything to do with the story if you stay in her moms room for 15sec there is a event that you can miss.
am not giving up on this and if anyone wants to help with the spelling/grammar inbox me. thanks

If i make a new game it will be checked for spelling/grammar and be longer.
Last edited by PassonStorys on Sun, 16Apr10 19:31, edited 1 time in total.
PassonStorys
sirens hunter

Postby muttdoggy » Sun, 16Apr10 06:06

This is a friendly site and we are willing to help you. You can ask us or email us for help with grammar. I'm not a programmer nor an artist but I do fairly well with English. There are many swimmers in this lagoon who are very good with programming and art. It won't hurt to ask and we will help when we can. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
I have a habit of thinking faster than I type so sometimes my posts are edited. It's either "speed up you old fingers" or it's "slow down a bit silly brain". LOL
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby kessie8dn » Sun, 16Apr10 12:20

First time I was told I needed to update my flash player (not true) and wouldn't let me continue unless I clicked "Ok" so I had to close the window and try again... Next time it attempts to install Mega.exe which I have no wish to do..

Sorry I'll be giving this a miss until it's available from a less spammy host
kessie8dn
lagoon predator

Postby PassonStorys » Mon, 16Apr11 03:59

kessie8dn wrote:First time I was told I needed to update my flash player (not true) and wouldn't let me continue unless I clicked "Ok" so I had to close the window and try again... Next time it attempts to install Mega.exe which I have no wish to do..

Sorry I'll be giving this a miss until it's available from a less spammy host

You can now use MediaFire host to download. Have just sorted some spelling/grammar out too, still not the best but is better.
PassonStorys
sirens hunter

Postby GDS » Tue, 16Apr12 18:12

Cant resize the window? because on full-screen the resolution is terrible.
[*]Suddenly a Party!:http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3965
[*]Matt and the Bus stop Girl:http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3666
GDS
lagoon predator

Postby PassonStorys » Sat, 16Apr16 00:05

Fixed grammar/edited story a bit thank's to d.e vane. Dont start in full screen anymore. Sorry about the art style in the game learned a lot from this, it was more of a demo game to see what people think about this kind of game thanks.

Started my new game(REALLY EARLY BUILD) Keep your eye out on my site for more news. http://passongames.weebly.com/
PassonStorys
sirens hunter

Postby KingsRaiden » Sat, 16Apr16 09:44

Gave it another try, other than the re-sizing I didn't see much difference.
The white text is hard to read at times, especially on the lighter colored backgrounds, the purple highlighting did not help me much
Are you doing all the pictures yourself?
I still find the colors a little off, too much red or something in the color mix doesn't make it sexy to me, more like pop art.

Some story improvements
The story idea is fine, having sex with your gf's milf, expanding on that to make it more challenging would make it more fun for play through, right now it gets to the sex far too quick. That scene is over even quicker.

After getting caught watching her exercise, the option "She's In Then Knock On" would be better worded as "Go To The Front Door" since she just said to meet her there

She says she loves my finger in her ass, but the picture shows her finger there. Either change the wording or the picture.
KingsRaiden
great white shark

Postby nacho666 » Sat, 16Apr16 14:51

Hi. The game is easy, but i can't find this image on the game: Image A little help, please.
Oigo voces y no les gustas...

Sorry for my bad English, my level is basic.
nacho666
great white shark

Next

Return to Free sexy games