Play with Us! Episode 1 (Visual novel with interactive sex)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Play with Us! Episode 1 (Visual novel with interactive s

Postby muttdoggy » Tue, 16Mar29 09:15

Speaking about mouse cursors...

has anyone noticed that the interative scenes can become automatic?? if you move the mouse just right and keep moving it, the motions become steady and automatic. It's really helpful during the sex scenes.
:D
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Rexxx » Tue, 16Mar29 12:30

I don't think that the notion that the motion can become automatic needs to be under the spoiler camp.
When I spoke of possible "boring" mouse movement is this that I wanted to use as example, I don't ask for complete automatic movement in which you decide what action do, it's interesting the possibility to control, what I would want is that that automatic motion could continue until you click another time the mouse, so you don't need to repeat the same movement for 2-3 minutes.
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Postby whee » Tue, 16Mar29 16:07

I really like the game. I can't wait for the next episodes, as well as Homecoming. I almost 100%! I just need the 4th classroom dot. Any help with that?
whee
Pilot fish

Postby Dolphin-BR » Tue, 16Mar29 17:36

whee wrote:I really like the game. I can't wait for the next episodes, as well as Homecoming. I almost 100%! I just need the 4th classroom dot. Any help with that?

Play a little more with her skirt.
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Postby IdleGuy » Tue, 16Mar29 20:32

Finally got 100%.
Bit weird to have the ultimate sex scene to be so "rapey", though.
Solid concept, solid art, assumed it was BBBen at first. Bit cliché japanese high school setting but it works.
IdleGuy
sirens hunter

Postby whee » Wed, 16Mar30 01:37

Dolphin-BR wrote:
whee wrote:I really like the game. I can't wait for the next episodes, as well as Homecoming. I almost 100%! I just need the 4th classroom dot. Any help with that?

Play a little more with her skirt.

Oh duh. I can't believe I didn't even think of that after already getting the other similar one... Thanks!
whee
Pilot fish

Postby muttdoggy » Wed, 16Mar30 07:20

Rexxx wrote:I don't think that the notion that the motion can become automatic needs to be under the spoiler camp.
When I spoke of possible "boring" mouse movement is this that I wanted to use as example, I don't ask for complete automatic movement in which you decide what action do, it's interesting the possibility to control, what I would want is that that automatic motion could continue until you click another time the mouse, so you don't need to repeat the same movement for 2-3 minutes.

I agree with that.. could trigger automatic motion then leave mouse alone and it continues until another input is made. That would free up some hands [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] so I'm wondering if that could be something to add. I'm not a programmer so I wouldn't know how involved that would be. But I am aware of some programming headaches from trying to build rags and rpg maker games that it can be a pain in the ass to do one small thing. [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby ut1stgear1 » Thu, 16Mar31 02:48

Was finally able to download the low res version of this game and have completed 84% of the game. Missing the last dot on Dallatio and middle 3 dots on the night scene.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby xanderhunter » Thu, 16Mar31 18:27

ut1stgear1 wrote:Was finally able to download the low res version of this game and have completed 84% of the game. Missing the last dot on Dallatio and middle 3 dots on the night scene.

Last dot of Fellatio just don't do anything when at her house. I need help with the third dot of Fellatio.

Also for actual useful feedback, might be useful to have a way to go back to the main menu so you can check your progress.
xanderhunter
great white shark

Postby ut1stgear1 » Thu, 16Mar31 21:28

xanderhunter wrote:
ut1stgear1 wrote:Was finally able to download the low res version of this game and have completed 84% of the game. Missing the last dot on Dallatio and middle 3 dots on the night scene.

Last dot of Fellatio just don't do anything when at her house. I need help with the third dot of Fellatio.

Also for actual useful feedback, might be useful to have a way to go back to the main menu so you can check your progress.

Gave me 100%. Thanks. That was ingenious on Palmer's part. I don't remember playing another game where doing nothing gave you an achievement. I have played games where getting zero points does but never doing nothing. Sorry can't help you with 3rd dot. I must have played through it 5-10 times before I found out where the dots were. Probably because I chose to replay it instead of restarting the game. Choosing replay would be a great place to bring up the screen with the dots or show progress instead of starting with the first dialogue.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby ut1stgear1 » Thu, 16Mar31 21:35

Palmer. This is a great first effort on doing your own graphics instead of surfing the web for images and then running into possible copyright issues. Maybe I can get the hi res version on new grounds sometime. The low res version is extremely good.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby Dolphin-BR » Thu, 16Mar31 22:03

xanderhunter wrote: I need help with the third dot of Fellatio.

3rd fellatio dot: You have to jerk off and cum inside Emma's mouth
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Postby bangkokdangerous » Sat, 16Apr02 08:37

Overall i can honestly say i'm more impressed and hopeful for this game than I was previously.

Based solely off of the previous posts and releases I had experienced some disappointment in that I felt that Palmer was moving away from traditional aif in favor of the more popular but less immersive graphic based adventures that seem to be taking over these days(this is of course, only my opinion). Not to mention i was concerned he was going to sacrifice his return to "homecoming" and the rich (again, just my opinion) potential for expansion that story holds, in favor of something more shallow.

In short I was afraid that Palmer was going to sacrifice story in favor of graphics. It seems that won't be the case, at least as far as I can tell so far. That gives me some hope for sure. ^_^
Perhaps i'm also inclined toward hope because i have a thing for anime and those kind of story lines ;P

That said, some constructive (i hope) criticism.
I do understand that this is only demo and you may have some of these ideas planned for the final release. If so wonderful! If not no worries.
Either way, Thank you for all your hard work and willingness to share it so generously with the world.

1) cartoon hands rip me out of the story. I assume one part of the gold in making this something of a 3D game is to increase the immersion experience but the white mickey mouse hands really undo that at the worst possible, most intimate times. How difficult would it be to render the hands as interactive implements? sexy beach 3 being the example i'm thinking of here. Also the question is not a hypothetical one, my 3d rendering experience, not to mention programming, is non existent, so i'm sincerely curious how hard this would be.

2) Speaking of intimacy and taking someone out of the moment; the first time i got to the night sex scene i thought i had spanked her by accident. This was exacerbated by the screen shake effect. Then i thought maybe it was a really terrible sound effect for popping her cherry. Finally i realized it was supposed to be (?) the sound of my body slapping into her ass, which seems completely out of place given the slow, gentle, quiet nature of this particular event.
So suggestions
A. that sounds really needs to change...
B. That entire scene would be greatly uplifted by some simple animation. even switching between two different stills of the male sliding in and out of her would be an improvement over the camera shake.

3) the "do nothing" scene was incredibly hot. Something about a character in the game really displaying their own initiative greatly appeals to me. I think that's why i like your characters in general, they seem to have a bit more agency than those you find in other AIF. There are of course exceptions like in Tlaero's characters but generally speaking I feel like it's a fair statement.

Anyway thanks for all your hard work! looking forward to your future releases!
bangkokdangerous
sirens hunter

Postby ut1stgear1 » Sun, 16Apr03 00:22

Those are very good observations. However, we must keep in mind that this is palmer's first effort at producing a game with original artwork and giving us some action scenes that allow us to interact, participate if you will, in the action. I don't know if his work is collaborative or not but either way it is a great first effort in order to avoid any appearance of using copyrighted material. The quality of this game is very comparable to other authors in their early attempts, referring to both poosoy and shark in particular, who have improved in both story and graphic presentation with each new game. Keeping in mind that every author has their own individual style.

So I fully expect that this will also be true with palmer.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby Skelaturi » Sun, 16Apr03 00:53

ut1stgear1 wrote: I don't know if his work is collaborative or not but either way it is a great first effort in order to avoid any appearance of using copyrighted material.

So I fully expect that this will also be true with palmer.

I´ll help you with that answer. There are 2 ways way 1. Pressing the big, white "i" in the main menu. And at that point, you will see this:

Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games