Stacked Justice

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Stacked Justice

Postby Porksword » Fri, 16Mar25 09:20

I'm currently stuck at what I can only imagine to be the penultimate scene.

I've got the Whisper, Hive, Brainbox, Kylie and Chameleon flags, and have just been killed after talking to Blue Elf, but I don't know how to progress any further. Any help? I can only assume it has something to do with the cat-girl

Otherwise, I've really enjoyed this game and can't wait to see more from you!
Porksword
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby benedict » Fri, 16Mar25 13:19

Porksword wrote:I'm currently stuck at what I can only imagine to be the penultimate scene.

You're close to the penultimate scene, but not there yet. You're still missing Aurakul. To learn what to do with the catgirl you need to complete a scene with Whisper. To learn what the catgirl wants you need to visit her with Aurakul.
benedict
great white shark

Postby maxpowers » Fri, 16Mar25 13:27

I can't progress from the Kylie scene. No matter what I do, I don't get the code for the elevator.

Any Help?
maxpowers
Pilot fish

Postby Porksword » Fri, 16Mar25 14:46

benedict wrote:
Porksword wrote:I'm currently stuck at what I can only imagine to be the penultimate scene.

You're close to the penultimate scene, but not there yet. You're still missing Aurakul. To learn what to do with the catgirl you need to complete a scene with Whisper. To learn what the catgirl wants you need to visit her with Aurakul.

How do you
get that aurakul scene? I'm assuming you get that mind belt from brainbox, but I can't get the invisibility to last.

-Edit-

I got the Aurakul scene, but I still can't seem to move any further past her first round at the spa
Last edited by Porksword on Fri, 16Mar25 15:31, edited 1 time in total.
Porksword
sirens hunter

Postby benedict » Fri, 16Mar25 15:21

Porksword wrote:How do you
get that aurakul scene? I'm assuming you get that mind belt from brainbox, but I can't get the invisibility to last.

Brainbox stole sometime from Hoarfrost some time ago. If you find out what it is and what was it called before you can distract Brainbox and get the belt.
benedict
great white shark

Postby benedict » Fri, 16Mar25 15:23

maxpowers wrote:I can't progress from the Kylie scene. No matter what I do, I don't get the code for the elevator.

Any Help?

Kylie reacts differently to the different truth/dares. Notice how each affects her and you'll easily find a pattern.
benedict
great white shark

Postby Porksword » Fri, 16Mar25 15:49

benedict wrote:

Which whisper scene are you referring to, and how do I get it?
Porksword
sirens hunter

Postby benedict » Fri, 16Mar25 16:42

Deus ExLibris made a walkthrough it seems. It's available on her page.
benedict
great white shark

Postby LRM » Fri, 16Mar25 18:50

Shouldn't that be Goddess?
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Porksword » Sat, 16Mar26 01:15

benedict wrote:Deus ExLibris made a walkthrough it seems. It's available on her page.

link?
Porksword
sirens hunter

Postby LRM » Sat, 16Mar26 02:30

This may or may not be what you want.
ExLibris hasn't logged in quite some time.
http://newsletter.aifcommunity.org/index.php
HTH
LRM
Research her posts. If you find a link to a Yahoo AIF group, that's it for sure.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby deadzed » Sat, 16Mar26 02:35

deadzed
Pilot fish

Postby Skelaturi » Sat, 16Mar26 02:40

Wrong one LRM. Libris has her own blog

For her reviews , her guides and she manages the AIF Central if i am not mistaken.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby saylor » Sat, 16Mar26 19:18

Fantastic game. Major kudos to BeanBean on this one. Only thing I can think of that would make it even better is if there were pics. I hope you plan on expanding on this world (sequels, maybe even an open-world like Tainted Space) b/c I can see huge potential here. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
saylor
great white shark

Postby SpikeTheGoat » Sun, 16Mar27 02:19

Porksword wrote:
Which whisper scene are you referring to, and how do I get it?

I imagine you already grabbed it from the walkthrough or figured it out, but just in case...

The Whisper scene is triggered once you get through the sauna's secret code. It leads to a failed scene, but you can learn a bit about what to do with the cat.

If you go back to the cat and follow the right order, it will speak to you. That is where Aurakul comes in because she can understand it.

And then after all that you have to go with Hive instead and use what you learned from Aurakul with the cat to proceed farther.

Sorry if it was too late!
SpikeTheGoat
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games