Everlasting Summer

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Everlasting Summer

Postby botc76 » Tue, 16Feb23 23:52

Dolphin-BR wrote:
botc76 wrote:When I ty to download the uncensored patch all that happens is that a patch with some unreadable symbols appear, maybe kyrillic without the display options for it installed. But no download and no link or anything.

x�U�MO�@� ����/�cR�&��&RC<����e�n(��vk�D/����� ���Mf�̼�����`�A o c
�6^� �B�9ZLDzC���0�IQj9�"��+��XhM�ؠ�pF��N�0 �{/C��֮�pKF)���Wܶ�n�+�j�b$y(�Jq�Pp"� q���<��w�C���[���9��po��9U,�5݁�;�t^8�<��t�%�Ǻ�ڰ3�mNH4�!Vz���T���e��N�L������jU��OX��-N��)5a �)���k��OVbIdfx�ʬ���Lg��U(k��L]g���/��ć��}Yp ���>/s:

This is what it looks like. Anyone has any idea what is wrong?

You should right click on the patch link and select "save link as" and you will download the file, otherwise your browser will just open the patch file.
When you download the patch you should have a file named "hentai.rpyc" (1Kb). (If you have the Steam PC version of Evelasting Summer) This file should be placed inside the folder Steam/steamapps/common/Everlasting Summer/game
Once there, your game is patched and you can play it uncensored.

Thanks. I was wondering if this was actually the data, but still a strange way to do this.
botc76
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby benedict » Wed, 16Feb24 00:01

I only tried the online version but couldn't figure out how to save the game. Any hints?
benedict
great white shark

Postby Dolphin-BR » Wed, 16Feb24 00:22

benedict wrote:I only tried the online version but couldn't figure out how to save the game. Any hints?

Just right click anywhere on the game screen and you will have a menu with the "save" option.
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Postby el drakki » Sun, 16Mar06 14:26

Wow, Lena bad end, ummm... Terrifyng!

I'm speechless....
Español 10/10
Français 9/10
English 4/10
el drakki
lagoon predator