Life's little bumps

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Life's little bumps

Postby Nalogan » Sun, 16Feb14 02:34

Hi Guys,
there is a new story out on Sharks gaming side, it call's "Life's little bumps" from RKShooter.
The images are really good, as always in RKShooter's Storys.....the Storyline here is...different (mabye only for me?).
Anyway, i think this Story has pretty much room for discussions and to think about the topic.
Thinking about what if i were this Guy, how want i react and what would i do?
Just for me i can tell that 'Life's little bumps' brings me to laugh and makes me very angry at the same time.
I'm not prude and open to many things, in my life i've a few experince with mmf and ffm, so i can share a women... but so how it here goes in this Story i'm sure (for me) at the end would either a dead body lie at the ground or i would see my divorce lawyer again :lol:
I like your work RKShooter, so i say thank you for share the Story with us and i'm curious about how it end's later.
Sorry for my English [img]kator/smiley89.gif[/img] i know it's bad
Nalogan
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: Life's little bumps

Postby Joe.Pizza » Sat, 16Apr16 05:45

I agree with your assessment. The artwork is absolutely wonderful. Impeccable stuff as we come to appreciate by RK Shooter. But this is not a "Milly" story.

I also found "Bumps" to be disturbing. At first, I thought the husband was the only decent character. But after reading the story again, I've come to realize that none of the characters are likeable. The husband withholds info that he is sterile from his wife until after they were married and misrepresents his size to his inexperienced spouse. The guy also comes off as a complete wuss. The wife plans for a while to blackmail the husband into this arrangement which has him being cuckolded. She then exclaims the stud is the best sex she ever had in clear earshot of her husband. The lawyer girl, while hot, is a co-conspirator in the charade and runs the business that evidently encourages wives to be manipulative. She also wants to make sure the husband signs the legal papers while giving him very little to consider what he is signing. The stud is a complete jerk by doing everything he can to belittle the husband while being funded by the husband to boink the wife.

The best thing that happen these people would be a untimely demise by some freak accident.
Joe.Pizza
lagoon predator

Postby muttdoggy » Sat, 16Apr16 06:32

Yup.. that is one crazy story. All are flawed characters out for themselves. Makes me wonder if RK Shooter has a surprise in store when he finishes the story. If I was him, I would put a twist in the story that stings all the characters.
Another great series by the artist. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby Joe.Pizza » Fri, 18Sep07 01:30

Got a chance to see part 2 and 3 of the story. Artwork is still good, but seems different. The story is still disturbing especially with Jeremy eating his wife while the jerk is banging his wife. Still not sure what finally flipped Jeremy's switch at the bar. After all, he paid to have his wife have sex with the jerk. It's not like it's a complete surprise the wife had gained an appetite for big weenie which Jeremy comes up short. (Sorry for the bad pun). [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

Whatever made Jeremy find his balls again seems to have affected the bumps world as we know it. Everyone seemed to have changed, the wife's hair color changed, the husband's face is washed out, etc. Is this some kind of subliminal message? ;)

Actually, I recall reading that RkShooter's computer breaking down. I'm guessing that he is still working out the wrinkles with the graphic programs. Here's hoping he can get it nailed down along getting our Mille back to her delightful self. Wonder if the waitress in part 1 be making an appearance?
Joe.Pizza
lagoon predator

Postby PinkVendeta » Sat, 18Sep08 12:59

Found the story left wanting, it was very predictable in reality and has been done better by many others before, no one stuck to what they said right from the get go, it was a constant change, dont say what You mean, dont stick to anything, it was like reading a story of a group of people who all have multiple split personalities there was that much changing happening :lol: hubby was a total wuss, wife a slut in reality.

One silly statement made of the many, but one, wife says yea I shaved my pussy and it hurt like hell, any girl knows who has shaved their pussy, it in fact does not hurt at all :D , though it would hurt I imagine if You were say, blind folded first, span around a few times till dizzy, handed a switch blade and told to go at it :crazy: :lol:

Story wasnt up to much at all. general scene artwork was good, artwork on the guys & girls was average at best and needs a lot of work and a few new skill sets to get even anywhere close to what some of the average people are doing right now in 3D in DeviantArt, artwork reminded me fully of the site called illustratedlovestories and their artwork, they have folded up shop and moved on though.

Lets call it a work in progress in reality
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Joe.Pizza » Sun, 18Sep09 03:38

Hannah,

I agree with your sentiments on the story. The artwork is fine with me, but then again I'm not an artist so I imagine my eye for detail is not as developed as yours.

One small correction on the pubic baldness dialogue. In part 1, Jeremy noticed the change and stated she had shaved. She corrected him by saying "No I had it waxed". He asked when she had it done. She answered "Three days ago ... It hurt like hell..."

I never been waxed anywhere on body, but hearing sports show host Mike Golic on the radio getting his leg waxed after losing a bet, I imagine it hurts a lot. [img]images/icones/icon18.gif[/img] [img]smile/eek.gif[/img] :lol:

My closest experience is getting my chest hairs pulled when holding an infant. I can attest that it hurts like hell. :lol:
Joe.Pizza
lagoon predator

Postby PinkVendeta » Sun, 18Sep09 13:27

JP :lol:

The artwork on guys and girls needs major work, but that can be done easily by learning new skill sets, as said the new peeps on DA who right now are average at 3D artwork are constantly asking stuff from the greats in 3D artwork on DA and thus learning more and changing and making amazing 3D artwork.

What was ok to do say 5 years ago looks very dated now, the artwork on guys & girls in say the stories on illustratedlovestories was really out dated, RK artwork is just abit above that, it reminds me of most of the artwork on guys & girls in say the ArrianeB games, really outdated, a story which is what this is, could be amazing, but because the artwork is not good at all, the entire offering then becomes very average in reality, 3D is a constant change for improvement, learn, move, improve, and so on.

Waxing a full bush would hurt once, but very few women have a full bush these days ever, once done then it usually only needs waxing once every 3 months, and there is very little to remove each 3 months, sames goes for arm pit hair, legs, and yes between the cheeks of your bummy :lol: (and lets not forget the bleaching between the bummy cheeks and bum hole to make it all beautiful for You men) :lol: , course lazer treatment removes it all for good, forever, so yea choose which one You want.

Men are usually wusses when it comes to waxing, though some men do, do man-scaping and wax it all off :lol:

The story was not up to much JP, it had been done a millions times by others and I found it somewhat lacking and boring.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Mortze » Sun, 18Sep09 15:11

PinkVendeta wrote:nd yes between the cheeks of your bummy (and lets not forget the bleaching between the bummy cheeks and bum hole to make it all beautiful for You men)

A wise men once said "If you clean your house then it must be that you're expecting visits."
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby PinkVendeta » Sun, 18Sep09 16:43

Mortze wrote:
PinkVendeta wrote:nd yes between the cheeks of your bummy (and lets not forget the bleaching between the bummy cheeks and bum hole to make it all beautiful for You men)

A wise men once said "If you clean your house then it must be that you're expecting visits."

:lol: very good, very good :lol:

Though I might just want to look gooooooooooooooooooood say from behind, when I was on a naturist beach while on hols like I have been a few times :D

A wise man also once said, he who goes to bed with an itchy bum, wakes up with a smelly finger ;) :na:

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Greebo » Sun, 18Sep09 21:39

One might think life's a bleach, but I say embrace your inner Pinkness, little ass-soaper. [img]kator/smiley130.gif[/img]
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby PinkVendeta » Mon, 18Sep10 00:32

Greebo wrote:One might think life's a bleach, but I say embrace your inner Pinkness, little ass-soaper. [img]kator/smiley130.gif[/img]

inner Pinkness :D :lol: your humor has always been fleshy to say the least :lol:

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Greebo » Tue, 18Sep11 11:02

I hope you enjoyed the teeny weeny nod to "The Karate Kid" [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby PinkVendeta » Sun, 18Sep16 11:48

Greebo wrote:I hope you enjoyed the teeny weeny nod to "The Karate Kid" [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

took me a while to see the nod :lol:

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Return to Free sexy games