The Aftermath

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

The Aftermath

Postby Dole » Fri, 16Feb05 12:46

From the producer from his P****** side:

GAME RELEASE: The Aftermath Published Feb 3, 2016

Finally done! I began to write this game somewhere around April/May 2015 with the intention of proving to myself I could polish something off in less than four years. The original plan was actually to just write something quick with only a couple of scenes, but my usual habit of contextualizing everything demanded I write bigger and bigger surroundings, which ended up giving me ideas for more and more scenes, and so the whole thing ballooned to its current size. This at least should teach me a lesson about properly estimating how long certain things will take.

The Aftermath is a not-quite sequel to The Lost Hound, in the sense that it’s not so much a full second instalment but more of a victory-lap episode, hence the title. As before, the game is purely text based, though there is no combat involved. Dialogue is carried out via the traditional “Ask x About y” command model, though the “talk to x” command still exist, although it will very rarely return anything useful and exists as a shorthand for situations where it’s clear there’s only one thing you’d be discussing. Possible conversation topics are listed in the readme, though you may pick up more during the game, or might even remember a few names from TLH that a few characters should recognize.

In any case, here it is and I hope you enjoy it:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/lu2txwcmw6dkg0c/The+Aftermath+V1.05.rar
Dole
star of the reef

Re: The Aftermath

Postby Rexxx » Fri, 16Feb05 19:59

I'm curious, but seen the rules here it's better to put the link at his site:

http://palaverous.weebly.com/
Rexxx
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Rexxx » Sat, 16Feb13 09:08

I'm playing very little because I have little time now and I want to enjoy the game slowly, but are there ester egg and missable in this game or is more linear than the first game?
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Postby SpikeTheGoat » Sun, 16Feb14 03:13

Rexxx wrote:I'm playing very little because I have little time now and I want to enjoy the game slowly, but are there ester egg and missable in this game or is more linear than the first game?

I'm trying to think off-hand if there are any you can miss, but none stand out. Early on you will go to a classroom and there seems to be a few possible ways through it - losing early, losing when students get involved, and winning. Whether it has any impact other than it getting mentioned by a character or so I'm not sure as I 'beat' it the first time through (it is fairly obvious from the game what to do). I lost later on purpose to see the scenes, but never had a chance to go through fully to see if anything else changed.

Other than that, I think all the middle of the game is fairly linear in that you have to get through various parts to progress unless I am forgetting something. There is only one early I can think of that *might* be skippable. Without any spoilers, it occurs in the spa before going to the classroom.

Also, right at the very end, it is possible to finish the game and miss a final sex scene with the last character you meet up with. To me it was straightforward, but if you seem to keep finishing the game and never have a sex scene before the ending, feel free to ask. I will say it hinges on asking her about two topics before ending the game, which you can learn about from another NPC just before seeing her. Kind of vague, I know, but don't want to spoil anything unless you end up needing help =D

But there doesn't seem to be anything as far off as The Lost Hound had, like going to the fire realm, then later back to the ice, etc.etc. -- it all takes place in a relatively small area this time.
SpikeTheGoat
great white shark

Postby Chappers » Thu, 16Feb18 21:55

I'm quite enjoying this, not finished it yet, but its a good romp in a fantasy setting.

Thanks for the time spent, I'm enjoying it, even though I didn't finish "The Lost Hound".
Chappers
sirens hunter

Postby Rexxx » Sun, 16Feb21 09:49

I have found another part that is missable and one I'm not sure, because I'm at a point i cannot understand what I have to do

You can ask Aura help with Roan, but if you have first the scene with the two succubus in the bath she go to sophia and you cannot ask more.
At the same time Melya seems that can help her with Roan instead of Aura, but she say that not she's busy helping the father and to ask later, naturally after Aura help with Roan she don't respond more when you ask.
I don't know if you can have Melya to help with Roan or it's necessarily Aura, but it seems strange you cannot fuck with Melya.
Edit: You can ask Melya to help
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Postby Dainyl » Mon, 16Feb22 02:04

Rexxx wrote:I have found another part that is missable and one I'm not sure, because I'm at a point i cannot understand what I have to do

You can ask Aura help with Roan, but if you have first the scene with the two succubus in the bath she go to sophia and you cannot ask more.
At the same time Melya seems that can help her with Roan instead of Aura, but she say that not she's busy helping the father and to ask later, naturally after Aura help with Roan she don't respond more when you ask.
I don't know if you can have Melya to help with Roan or it's necessarily Aura, but it seems strange you cannot fuck with Melya.
Edit: You can ask Melya to help

I didn't even know Aura was an option there. I had Selene and Melya help.

Edit: After some testing I discovered that the person you ask first has sex with Roan and the person you ask second has sex with you. Selene and Melya can be asked in either position and Aura can only be asked second. I'm going to experiment to see if there's anyone else you can ask.
Dainyl
great white shark

Postby Borborygmus » Thu, 16Feb25 06:43

SpikeTheGoat wrote:Also, right at the very end, it is possible to finish the game and miss a final sex scene with the last character you meet up with. To me it was straightforward, but if you seem to keep finishing the game and never have a sex scene before the ending, feel free to ask. I will say it hinges on asking her about two topics before ending the game, which you can learn about from another NPC just before seeing her. Kind of vague, I know, but don't want to spoil anything unless you end up needing help =D

What are these topics?
Borborygmus
great white shark

Postby Dainyl » Fri, 16Feb26 08:12

Borborygmus wrote:
SpikeTheGoat wrote:Also, right at the very end, it is possible to finish the game and miss a final sex scene with the last character you meet up with. To me it was straightforward, but if you seem to keep finishing the game and never have a sex scene before the ending, feel free to ask. I will say it hinges on asking her about two topics before ending the game, which you can learn about from another NPC just before seeing her. Kind of vague, I know, but don't want to spoil anything unless you end up needing help =D

What are these topics?

Once you've finished everything in the school, the satyr Evangelos will be waiting on the second floor to tell you to go talk to Sophia. During the conversation he will mention a statue in the garden below. Examine the statue and then return to Evangelos for a hint about the topics. FYI: I don't know if the topics will work if you haven't looked at the statue.

If you must know now however:
Ask Sophia about father
Ask Sophia about virginity
Dainyl
great white shark

Return to Free sexy games