Redemption for Jessika (En, Sp, Fr, It, Ge)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Redemption for Jessika

Postby moskys » Tue, 16Jan19 19:36

Super wrote:
moskys wrote:
Super wrote:
Skelaturi wrote:
moskys wrote:
Well, actually I don't have any questions left. But please feel free to answer (as evasive and cryptical as you wish) that question you thought I was going to ask...

that is not a question, you should go with : What question did you think i was going to ask?
That is a question :crazy:

I'm really curious as to the answer to this particular question, myself

OK let's try it this way. You suggest some questions yourself and I'll decide if there's one I could have asked [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]

But what I want to know if what tlaero thought you wanted to know.

Me too, but she's the only who knows it and she is not around, so just for playing
moskys
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby panther50 » Tue, 16Jan19 20:08

tlaero wrote:Yes, she is. The blonde with her is important to the game as well.

But you haven't yet asked the question you really want to know, now, have you? (-:

Ask away. If I feel the answer spoils anything, I'll be evasive.

Tlaero

i believe tlaero would be thinking if you would ask if there are any scenes of jason and jessica as they both are neighbors and live in same building [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
and this also raises the possibility of having cameo of elsa..(though i am getting too hopeful here) [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
panther50
panther50
great white shark

Postby Skelaturi » Tue, 16Jan19 20:19

I am more interested in the timeline this game will take place. Before, at the same time or after Jason started dreaming Elsa. And would my redheaded evil cutie make a appearance
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby panther50 » Tue, 16Jan19 20:29

Skelaturi wrote:I am more interested in the timeline this game will take place. Before, at the same time or after Jason started dreaming Elsa. And would my redheaded evil cutie make a appearance

yeah this was the other question which popped right after the first one..and i don't think chloe will be part of it as its jessica's story and jason as his neighbour..there is very little chance of chloe getting related to jessica in some way. Hopeful for you..there are chances at least [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

about the timeline..if there are interactions with jason it can only occur if incidents with elsa already occured and jason and elsa parted ways..
also the way jessica interacted with jason in dwe(i.e., there was no conversation between them) it all hints towards thaat it will occur after dwe timeline if jason is involved [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
panther50
panther50
great white shark

Postby moskys » Tue, 16Jan19 20:51

OK, thanks. So you think my question should be something like this:

Tlaero, do Jason and Jessica interact in RfJ (with or without Elsa's company) shortly after (or shortly before) Jason started dating Elsa in DwE, the former happening with (or without) Chloe's helping hand? :crazy:

(Not sure if I would have thought it, though [img]images/icones/icon18.gif[/img] )
Last edited by moskys on Tue, 16Jan19 20:52, edited 1 time in total.
moskys
lagoon predator

Postby Skelaturi » Tue, 16Jan19 20:52

panther50 wrote:
Skelaturi wrote:I am more interested in the timeline this game will take place. Before, at the same time or after Jason started dreaming Elsa. And would my redheaded evil cutie make a appearance

yeah this was the other question which popped right after the first one..and i don't think chloe will be part of it as its jessica's story and jason as his neighbour..there is very little chance of chloe getting related to jessica in some way. Hopeful for you..there are chances at least [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

about the timeline..if there are interactions with jason it can only occur if incidents with elsa already occured and jason and elsa parted ways..
also the way jessica interacted with jason in dwe(i.e., there was no conversation between them) it all hints towards thaat it will occur after dwe timeline if jason is involved [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

Well Chloe was always sneaking about, playing out her master-plan. But yeah you are probably right.
Doggy style (noun)
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Skelaturi

Postby moskys » Tue, 16Jan19 21:04

Skelaturi wrote:
panther50 wrote:

Well Chloe was always sneaking about, playing out her master-plan. But yeah you are probably right.

My guess is that Chloe has build a friendship with Jessika (Jason's neighbour) while trying to get the Morpheus from Elsa. Then Jessika learns some skills from our beloved redhead, developes her own story (without Jason) and eventually Elsa, as a powerful Dream Master, has to sort things out.

But I don't like to think that much about a game which is yet to be released. I prefer to just wait for it and enjoy whatever it tells
moskys
lagoon predator

Postby panther50 » Tue, 16Jan19 21:12

moskys wrote:
Skelaturi wrote:
panther50 wrote:

My guess is that Chloe has build a friendship with Jessika (Jason's neighbour) while trying to get the Morpheus from Elsa. Then Jessika learns some skills from our beloved redhead, developes her own story (without Jason) and eventually Elsa, as a powerful Dream Master, has to sort things out.

But I don't like to think that much about a game which is yet to be released. I prefer to just wait for it and enjoy whatever it tells

lol,..that's some really complicated yet intresting plot you thought there..hehe [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
panther50
panther50
great white shark

Postby jaldred3 » Tue, 16Jan19 22:06

I am so excited for this!!!
jaldred3
Pilot fish

Postby nezumi69 » Tue, 16Jan19 22:49

Mortze wrote:Image

Ok, so was I the only one that thought this was Mortze's rendering of Tlaero? [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
nezumi69
lagoon predator

Postby fatquack » Tue, 16Jan19 23:41

A Chloe/Jessika/Elsa threesome?
[img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
fatquack
great white shark

Postby bartux » Wed, 16Jan20 01:44

thanks can't wait to play it !
Thanks for the teasing :roi:
bartux
great white shark

Postby tlaero » Wed, 16Jan20 02:48

lucky loser wrote:Where can we sign up to be a supporter?

There are two ways.
1) Direct donations to paypal
2) Become a patron on p a t r e o n.

There are various perks for option #2, depending on your level of patronage. You can learn more by going to that place /tora (not trying to be evasive, the lagoon blocks references to it). You can also get there by going to http://www.mortzeart.com/?page_id=88 and clicking the p a t r e o n image.

Thank you for your interest in supporting us!

Skelaturi, one of the questions you asked is the one I assumed people wanted to know the most. But you asked two. So, which would you like to know more?

Jaldred, welcome to the lagoon. Nice avatar pic!

Nezumi, no I don't look anything like Jessika. I'm a fan of the other avatar ones he's done of me, though.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby Skelaturi » Wed, 16Jan20 19:34

tlaero wrote:Skelaturi, one of the questions you asked is the one I assumed people wanted to know the most. But you asked two. So, which would you like to know more?

O, that is evil of you. But i am going with the question you didn't think most people would ask.
Doggy style (noun)
---

--
Skelaturi

Postby panther50 » Wed, 16Jan20 20:41

apart from skelaturi's question, can i ask one too
"will there be any interaction between jessica and jason?" :p
though, you don't have to tell to what extent(i.e., as only neighbours or more than that :D )
that should remain suspense..hehe
panther50
panther50
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games