Redemption for Jessika (En, Sp, Fr, It, Ge)

You found a free sexy game on the Web, share it with the buddies

Re: Redemption for Jessika (RfJ) (now in French and Italian)

Postby JFR » Tue, 16May03 03:13

AnaisNin wrote:It isn't. But I an playing the game offline. I normally use Firefox but I have also tested the game on Chrome and IE. I will have to retest. Maybe I missed something?

The Save/Restore option is clear at the bottom of the screen. If you are not seeing it, you have your image size set too large. Try setting it to "Small." With Chrome, you should also be able to use the scroll bar to get to the bottom of the screen but that game was a little problematic in getting the screen size right. The save choice is there, it is just out of sight, off the bottom edge.
JFR
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Tue, 16Feb16 06:59
sex: Masculine

Re: Redemption for Jessika (RfJ) (now in French and Italian)

Postby LRM » Tue, 16May03 06:08

AnaisNin wrote:It isn't. But I an playing the game offline. I normally use Firefox but I have also tested the game on Chrome and IE. I will have to retest. Maybe I missed something?

I think you must enable cookies for saves... have you?
Got Wood?
User avatar
LRM
Moderator
 
Posts: 2784
Joined: Wed, 09Apr22 23:00
Location: Washington State USA
sex: Masculine

Re: Redemption for Jessika (RfJ) (now in French and Italian)

Postby tlaero » Tue, 16May03 06:30

When you say that the save slots are lost, you're talking about the 3 saves that you can get to from the Menu right? It's weird that you're having trouble in Firefox, Chrome, AND IE since there are differing save mechanisms when offline for them. Firefox and Chrome use localstorage and IE uses cookies. What OS version are you running?

Tlaero
User avatar
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert
 
Posts: 1606
Joined: Thu, 09Jun04 23:00
sex: Female

Re: Redemption for Jessika (RfJ) (now in French and Italian)

Postby AnaisNin » Tue, 16May03 18:34

Just to clarify I can see the Save and Restore buttons. They just don't work. If press Save, and then Restore a game, it will not restore. The button does nothing. However, if I keep the browser open, and I save a position in the game, go down one branch of actions, then restore, it works fine.

I use Win 7. Cookies are enabled. (Aside: I don't really understand this because 80% of net functionality breaks if you don't enable cookies, its not really an option if you go to any popular sites and want things to work).
AnaisNin
Pilot fish
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat, 16Jan16 05:57
sex: Female

Re: Redemption for Jessika (RfJ) (now in French and Italian)

Postby Depeche » Wed, 16May04 07:45

Maybe are you playing on "Private Mode " on your browser.

If so, the saves are not kept.
User avatar
Depeche
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon, 15Jan19 11:10
sex: Masculine

Re: Redemption for Jessika (RfJ) (now in French and Italian)

Postby AnaisNin » Thu, 16May05 08:25

Weird. It seems to work now. I think I might have got confused with the save and restore buttons. Maybe I saved using the extra slots and then tried to restore using the general restore button instead of the extra restore slots? Anyway, thanks for the help.
AnaisNin
Pilot fish
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat, 16Jan16 05:57
sex: Female

Re: Redemption for Jessika (RfJ) (now in French and Italian)

Postby tlaero » Fri, 16May06 04:15

I'm glad you got it working, AnaisNin. I hope you enjoy the game.

Tlaero
User avatar
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert
 
Posts: 1606
Joined: Thu, 09Jun04 23:00
sex: Female

Re: Redemption for Jessika (RfJ) (now in French and Italian)

Postby vkalvkal » Fri, 16May06 15:46

Amazing game, Tlaero and Mortze! I absolutely loved it! Thanks for making it for us!

Out of all your games, this one is my favorite. Jessika also became my favorite female protagonist. I can see from where people complain about the MC, but he also became my favorite from all your other games. At least he was more, let's say, active, taking actions. I hope you guys are able to improve even more in the future! Amazing work! [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

I'll hide some comments and thoughts now:

Oh, I got to say, since I like sex scenes with cheating wifes in games, I really enjoyed the one you put in this game. The scene was really arousing for me. Great job.

I'm just confused about the end with Chloe. Honestly, I don't get it.

Did she risk her own life to save the MC from the attack, just to kill him herself in the end? I don't get it. Was it because she fell for him and wanted to make love to him at least once before his death? And she killed him because it was her job or just because she thought there was no other choice? Really, it was all so confusing for me. I don't know if I just didn't understand it or you guys purposely did it in a way to make us players think about it. But a great sex scene overall.
vkalvkal
great white shark
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu, 10Oct14 23:00

Re: Redemption for Jessika (RfJ) (now in French and Italian)

Postby tlaero » Sun, 16May08 16:34

vkalvkal wrote:Amazing game, Tlaero and Mortze! I absolutely loved it! Thanks for making it for us!


Thanks vkalvkal! I'm glad you liked it. Regarding the question you asked in the spoiler.

It is intentionally vague what Chloe did in the end of the "lewd" path. Did she kill him? Did she knock him out so she could leave without any fuss? Did she knock him out so that she could put him into an even worse situation? We'll learn more about Chloe in the next two games, which may give you a hint as to what she was doing here.

Similarly, it's also intentionally vague on why Chloe failed in the end of the "good" path. Future games will give you more information, though.


Tlaero
User avatar
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert
 
Posts: 1606
Joined: Thu, 09Jun04 23:00
sex: Female

Re: Redemption for Jessika (RfJ) (now in French and Italian)

Postby TheGreatJoeGargery » Fri, 16May13 04:45

I really liked this game even though the relationship was not really to my taste. I initially disliked the story, specifically that the game is about a woman who needs a man to come rescue her combined with the fact that the woman was pretty much just a prize that inflates the man's status. I never really got a sense of why this guy should like this girl other than the fact that he is a fan of this girl's band. This would be ok if the tone was a bit more tongue in cheek and I could write it off as camp but the game took its story a bit too seriously. I'd contrast this to something like Date Ariane where the girl made an instant impact and seemed very lively and fun and you could see why you as the player would be attracted to her.

So with my gripes out of the way I reluctantly found myself liking this game. I was genuinely intrigued by the mystery and wanted to solve it. It reminded me of those old erotic thrillers you'd see on Cinemax back in the 90's that you'd watch at about 1 in the morning. So as much as everything to do with the romance grated on me I was still engrossed by the game and came out enjoying it. It takes some talented people to be able to make a game that I enjoy despite disliking a significant portion of it.
User avatar
TheGreatJoeGargery
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 191
Joined: Sat, 16Mar12 19:05
sex: Masculine

Re: Redemption for Jessika (RfJ) (now in French and Italian)

Postby Germaniac » Sat, 16Jun11 23:31

Slayer991 wrote:I just finished playing Redemption for Jessika what I can say is that I was blown away.

This is an adult-themed game with some heart. The characters were well-developed and it was more than simply trying to get to the sex scenes. This is one of a few of these types of games that I actually was vested in the story...and cared about the characters. All of them had real feelings and thought more of just getting laid. For the first time in a long time with these types of games I was as interested in the story as I was the sex.

Quoted for truth.
The game (and the story) touched my heart. It is one of the games I want to finish because I want to know how the story ends and not to find all sex scenes. It is an amazing game. My thanks to the creators of this great game.

I downloaded and played RfJ the first day it could be downloaded. At that time I do not had an account of the lagoon, so I can not post a detailed review of your game.
There are some facts in the game I dislike for example the fan is a fan of the first hour and was by chance at the first concert of the Jessika´s band, but this and all the things I dislike were blown away by, I do not know if you understand me, when I say the positive, non sexual emotions the game arouse in me.
I am not an native English speaker, so if you find some mistakes in my English, inform me, so I can correct them and improve my English.
Germaniac
sirens hunter
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat, 16Jun11 21:47
sex: Masculine

Re: Redemption for Jessika (RfJ) (now in French and Italian)

Postby tlaero » Sun, 16Jun12 02:29

Thank you, Germaniac. I'm glad you enjoyed the game.

There is a concept called "The Anthropic Principal." Roughly, it's the reason things happen to the main character in a story. The reason is, if these things were happening to someone else, the story would be about him instead.

Someone was at Mayhem's first concert. A lot of people were. This is the story about the one of them who really enjoyed their music and became a big fan. If it hadn't been Marc, RfJ would have been about the person who did go to the concert and enjoy their music.

Tlaero
User avatar
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert
 
Posts: 1606
Joined: Thu, 09Jun04 23:00
sex: Female

Re: Redemption for Jessika (RfJ) (now in French and Italian)

Postby Germaniac » Sun, 16Jun12 13:37

tlaero wrote:There is a concept called "The Anthropic Principal." Roughly, it's the reason things happen to the main character in a story. The reason is, if these things were happening to someone else, the story would be about him instead.

Someone was at Mayhem's first concert. A lot of people were. This is the story about the one of them who really enjoyed their music and became a big fan. If it hadn't been Marc, RfJ would have been about the person who did go to the concert and enjoy their music.

Yes, someone was at Mayhem´s first concert. I do not know, how big Mayhem´s first concert was. Was the audience about 50, 100 or more persons? I do not remember that Marc is very fond of music for example big collection of cds or mp3 files or an extensive music knowledge. Why should Marc or any other male go to the first concert of an unknown music band? For me it would be more believable that Marc had some very, very loose connections to Jessika or one of her band members before her first concert. Perhaps he knew Jessika or another band member before the first concert, or he was one the same school as Jessika (not neccessary the same class). grew up in the same quarter of the city. Or Marc regularly visits concerts of new bands or is an regularly visitor of the place, where Mayhem plays their first concert. Or somebody :D have implanted the idea, to visit the concert , in Marc´s brain. :D

Even if the pobability that Marc visits a concert of a to him unknown band is small, the probability that he visits the concert exists. The probability to win the lottery jackpot is also small. In our world persons exist who have won the jackpot more than once.

I am nagging about some minor details. Besides that you both created the most wonderful game for me. It really touched my heart. Thinking of playing your game months ago still fill my eyes with tears because of some wonderful non sexual scenes, for example the scene in the music studio. I have played your game several times to get all achievements. The picture of Jessika in her Madams of Mayhem leather jacket is the background of my computer screen. This picture get me hooked to the game. [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img] I can speak only for me: For me with this game you have hit the nail on the head.

I can only thank you both for your great game. :clap: [img]kator/smiley222.gif[/img] [img]smile/thumb.gif[/img] [img]smile/@@@.gif[/img]
I am not an native English speaker, so if you find some mistakes in my English, inform me, so I can correct them and improve my English.
Germaniac
sirens hunter
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat, 16Jun11 21:47
sex: Masculine

Re: Redemption for Jessika (RfJ) (now in French and Italian)

Postby tlaero » Sun, 16Jun12 16:48

Mayhem opened for another band that Marc was a fan of. That's a pretty common way for bands to get new fans, and it worked here. He was going to see the band he liked and was surprised by how good the opening band was. We never saw Marc's home so we don't know if he's got an enormous CD collection, etc, but that really isn't required. He just had to be a guy who enjoyed a band enough to go to a concert when they came to town. Then he had to be a guy who enjoyed the music (and looking at the hot singer) of the band who opened for them. Since Mayhem went on to be very popular in Marc's city, the odds of that happening to someone are extremely high. The Anthropic Principal says that the odds of it happening to Marc are equally high because, if it didn't happen to him, RfJ would have been about the person it did happen to.

Now you might say, "What are the odds of that guy also being immune to Jessika?" And I'll say, "Very good." But that's because I know why he's immune. (-: You don't know why he's immune because I didn't tell you in the game. I'll reveal that in Finding Miranda, the next game, although it's not as big a deal as you might think.

Tlaero
User avatar
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert
 
Posts: 1606
Joined: Thu, 09Jun04 23:00
sex: Female

Re: Redemption for Jessika (RfJ) (now in French and Italian)

Postby Hoboy » Sun, 16Jun12 18:36

tlaero wrote:
Now you might say, "What are the odds of that guy also being immune to Jessika?" And I'll say, "Very good." But that's because I know why he's immune. (-: You don't know why he's immune because I didn't tell you in the game. I'll reveal that in Finding Miranda, the next game, although it's not as big a deal as you might think.

Tlaero


Oh - you tease...
User avatar
Hoboy
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 196
Joined: Wed, 11Jan12 00:00

PreviousNext

Return to All sexy games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Marco6661 and 19 guests

eXTReMe Tracker