Redemption for Jessika (En, Sp, Fr, It, Ge)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Redemption for Jessika (En, Sp, Fr, It, Ge)

Postby Crane » Mon, 17Sep25 13:21

I remember the waitress scene being discussed as the assumptions of the waitress as a possible heroine of the next game (which now we know is Chloe) but... Jessika using her "power" to convince the waitress to accept Xara`s proposal? Isn`t this "mind control" or "manipulating"?

I mean it`s one thing calming down a crowd of thousands of fans to avoid a tragedy but it`s another manipulating a person to accept the involvement in a risky mission which normally she would refuse. Having played all three games i don`t think this is the case, and i hope it won`t be in the future.

I do like "the return of the waitress" but i would enjoy even more "the return of the colleague`s wife". :D
Crane
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby L1nk1980 » Mon, 17Sep25 13:48

Crane wrote:I remember the waitress scene being discussed as the assumptions of the waitress as a possible heroine of the next game (which now we know is Chloe) but... Jessika using her "power" to convince the waitress to accept Xara`s proposal? Isn`t this "mind control" or "manipulating"?

I mean it`s one thing calming down a crowd of thousands of fans to avoid a tragedy but it`s another manipulating a person to accept the involvement in a risky mission which normally she would refuse. Having played all three games i don`t think this is the case, and i hope it won`t be in the future.

I do like "the return of the waitress" but i would enjoy even more "the return of the colleague`s wife". :D

I think Tlaero already know in DwE what she had in store for Theresa. and I hoped she had a cameo in FM as well.

I have a theorie how Xara is goning to use her in FM, but I really think she don't have too manipulate her
L1nk1980
great white shark

Postby Crane » Mon, 17Sep25 14:06

Since Tlaero is the writer, yes there is a chance that she might have already planned Theresa`s future role in the story when she put Theresa`s scene at the end of the game. I have absolutely no idea how Xara will convince Theresa to get involved in her "crusade". I only questioned the "Jessika using her voice to convince Theresa joining the mission" part.
Crane
lagoon predator

Postby tlaero » Tue, 17Sep26 06:54

Crane wrote:I remember the waitress scene being discussed as the assumptions of the waitress as a possible heroine of the next game (which now we know is Chloe) but... Jessika using her "power" to convince the waitress to accept Xara`s proposal? Isn`t this "mind control" or "manipulating"?

Here's the text from that scene:
Finally, Jessica says, "I want to help."
Xara smiles warmly. "I would welcome it."
Jessica asks, "What can I do?"
"For one," Xara answers, "I have come to realize that being able to calm a potential recruit could prove beneficial."
Jessica cautions, "I can calm someone down so that they'll listen, but I refuse to try to change their minds ... unnaturally."
Xara smiles. "A distinction between my adversary and I is that I do not compel people against their will."

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby Nightshade09 » Tue, 17Sep26 18:52

Why would Theresa need to be calming down?? Unless they were going to break some bad news to her? Playing Detective here. ;)

So lets assume RfJ and FM are going on at the same time. The only bad news would be Chloe "Yellowfever" whose now in danger.

tlaero wrote:

Here's the text from that scene:
Finally, Jessica says, "I want to help."
Xara smiles warmly. "I would welcome it."
Jessica asks, "What can I do?"
"For one," Xara answers, "I have come to realize that being able to calm a potential recruit could prove beneficial."
Jessica cautions, "I can calm someone down so that they'll listen, but I refuse to try to change their minds ... unnaturally."
Xara smiles. "A distinction between my adversary and I is that I do not compel people against their will."

Tlaero
Nightshade09
great white shark

Postby tlaero » Wed, 17Sep27 07:11

Nightshade09 wrote:Why would Theresa need to be calming down??

Jessika needed calming down...

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby Nightshade09 » Sat, 17Sep30 21:15

You know an under rated and under appreciated character in RfJ is SeraB/Sarah she is way way Cool! Lesbian or not! If you could form a friendship with such a woman in real life. You would have a loyal true friend for life! An a hell of fun time to boot as friends!

SeraB/Sarah deserves her own story. :)

Although I suspect or at least I get the feel from the story that SeraB is alot more bi sexual then she care to admit or let on. She really seems to have been hardened by abusive males in her past and that's why she's the way she is. In the end of the bonus scene she almost breaks the ice sort of speak and shows genuine affection for Marc. Where as Sylvia's just bi curious.
Nightshade09
great white shark

Postby Tao Dude » Sun, 17Oct01 00:55

Nightshade09 wrote:Although I suspect or at least I get the feel from the story that SeraB is alot more bi sexual then she care to admit or let on. She really seems to have been hardened by abusive males in her past and that's why she's the way she is. In the end of the bonus scene she almost breaks the ice sort of speak and shows genuine affection for Marc. Where as Sylvia's just bi curious.

SeraB might like Marc a lot, but that does not mean that she wants to sleep with him. It is possible that her feelings for Sylvia might allow her to entertain Marc in some way if Sylvia wanted a threesome, but that would be a conditional 'friends with benefits' kind of arrangement that can only really be mooted in game space and would be unlikely to sit well with LGBT players.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby JFR » Sun, 17Oct01 02:23

I understand the desire for more of SeraB but really, she got a lot of "airtime" in RfJ and had some of the most emotionally engaging scenes. She grew a lot, into an acceptance that a guy can be a decent person and came to actually like Marc, something she didn't think could happen. She also had some of the best dialog and reaction scenes in the story as she worried and then helped her friend, who was in a pretty self-destructive downward spiral. SeraB was, in many ways, the strongest yet most caring character in the story.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby Nightshade09 » Sun, 17Oct01 04:42

Well I'll just say story wise.

If it were real life. Jess would have to watch it carefully when Sarah and Marc are in a room together.

Cause Sarah has eyes for Marc.

Evidence.

Scene following the blow job. Sarah comes around the sofa and sits down and well strikes a pose of 'Check me out.' lol

Then coming out of the Recording booth. Sarah just behind Jess, striking rather hot sultry pose and look at Marc over Jess's shoulder. lol

Then in the bonus seen just before the kiss to Marc's cheek. That deep look.

Finally, there is that scene where Jess calls Marc to invite him to the concert and Sarah is laying in Jess's lap on the sofa. Sarah takes a keen interest in conversation.

Sorry but that girl is flashing "I'm interested in you." Poses. lol

If it were real life Jess might have to kick her room mate out. LOL

Sylvia on the other had clearly comes across as lesbian with bi curious tendencies. An nothing more.
Nightshade09
great white shark

Postby tlaero » Sun, 17Oct01 05:08

While it's quite possible that Sarah will show up in some future game, it's unlikely that we'd do a game for her specifically. The only way that could really work is for her to break up with Sylvia, and I don't intend to do that.

For people who are fans of Sarah, though, there's a short story called "Beginnings" that documents how she and Sylvia met.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby BloodyMares » Sun, 17Oct08 20:17

tlaero wrote:For people who are fans of Sarah, though, there's a short story called "Beginnings" that documents how she and Sylvia met.

Tlaero

I don't think I've noticed it anywhere. Is it for patrons only?
BloodyMares
great white shark

Postby tlaero » Sun, 17Oct08 20:59

Yes, we do monthly perks for $10 patrons, and some of them are short stories. You don't need to read the shorts to understand and enjoy the games, but they give color and backstory. Some of them are image pages like the games, some of them are mostly words with an occasional picture, and one is a mixture between the two (words for the story, pictures for the sex scene).

DwE: Learning to Fly and DwE: Royal Guard are two of the image pages stories. They were originally perks, but I eventually released them to the public.

Beginnings is a "words with a few pictures" one that documents a few starts, including Sarah and Sylvia meeting.
Dream Master is another "words with a few pictures" one that rather obliquely gives hints as to what is really going on in the Elsa-verse.
DwE: Multiplicity the mixture one and shows more of Elsa and Jason being Elsa and Jason.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby Mortze » Sun, 17Oct08 21:18

tlaero wrote:DwE: Multiplicity the mixture one and shows more of Elsa and Jason being Elsa and Jason.

I like when Elsa and Jason are Elsa and Jason. :)
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby JFR » Sun, 17Oct08 23:03

Mortze wrote:
tlaero wrote:DwE: Multiplicity the mixture one and shows more of Elsa and Jason being Elsa and Jason.

I like when Elsa and Jason are Elsa and Jason. :)

Yes, but what about when they are Elsa and Jason and Jason and Jason and ... :crazy:
JFR
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games