Redemption for Jessika (En, Sp, Fr, It, Ge)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Redemption for Jessika (RfJ) (now in French and Italian)

Postby Gaweb Studio » Mon, 16Mar21 04:59

Maybe adding a few screenshots on the first post would help introduce the game and what it looks like.
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Vampire Revenge
Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar ;)
Gaweb Studio
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Skelaturi » Mon, 16Mar21 19:29

Gaweb Studio wrote:Maybe adding a few screenshots on the first post would help introduce the game and what it looks like.

Believe me it doesn't need any of that. This thread has a page count of 30, in it including the 2nd post is a well made screenshot. All over the forum are plenty of games by Tlaero and Mortze. If people come here and never played it, they'll just have to scam those posts or download it. But on the other side you have people who come here, cause they played it through playforceone and for some reason the top3 games are made by Tlaero. And Playforce is big site.

So short, no sir 1st page doesn't need screenshots. Would be spoilers anyway if they did.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby tlaero » Tue, 16Mar22 04:26

Skelaturi wrote:for some reason the top3 games are made by Tlaero.

Well, I hope there's some reason for that...

Gaweb, thank you for the suggestion. I've been posting on this forum for quite some time and have released a number of games here, so the regular readers are pretty used to my stuff. But you make a good point that new readers might not have that history to draw from.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby shivrod » Tue, 16Mar22 16:54

Just finished playing Redemption for Jessika and Dreaming with Elsa. I have to say, as somebody who typically prefers much darker themes in their erotic games, I was really won over by your work. Your endearing characters, intriguing narrative and all-round attention to detail really hooked me. Also Chloe. Everyone likes Chloe.

So yeah, I thought I'd just chime in and say keep up the fantastic work!
shivrod
Pilot fish

Postby Slayer991 » Wed, 16Mar23 21:43

I just finished playing Redemption for Jessika what I can say is that I was blown away.

This is an adult-themed game with some heart. The characters were well-developed and it was more than simply trying to get to the sex scenes. This is one of a few of these types of games that I actually was vested in the story...and cared about the characters. All of them had real feelings and thought more of just getting laid. For the first time in a long time with these types of games I was as interested in the story as I was the sex. The last time I was emotionally vested in a game is when when Soap died in CoD and I almost got a little choked up [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] )

Well done!
Slayer991
great white shark

Postby JFR » Wed, 16Mar23 22:33

Slayer991 wrote:... For the first time in a long time with these types of games I was as interested in the story as I was the sex. ...

You should find and play Tlaero and Mortze's earlier, similar game "Dreaming With Elsa." It is similar in design and story, with beautiful, and occasionally very hot, artwork but also a nice engaging story that is as important as the erotica. If you liked RfJ, you will like DwE.

We are also eagerly awaiting their next story in the same series, tentatively titled "Finding Miranda" which should be really enjoyable as well.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby azrael » Tue, 16Mar29 20:17

Hi.

First since the first game i played i loved your work Tlaero, plus working with Mortze its always very delightfull playing your games.

secondly there any work in planning?
azrael
great white shark

Postby Hoboy » Tue, 16Mar29 21:19

The previous post mentions their next work...
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby EscapeEvade » Tue, 16Mar29 23:25

I wonder if I play the English and Italian versions side-by-side I can learn Italian like Tom Hanks learned English The Terminal. lol

This actually may be an interesting way to brush up on my Italian...
EscapeEvade
lagoon predator

Postby tlaero » Wed, 16Mar30 03:28

Thank you, Azrael. The next full game will be called "Finding Miranda." The main female character is the same Miranda that you met in the Bookstore in RfJ and that very keen-eyed players saw in one other scene. Although I haven't revealed very much about it, I will say that Finding Miranda continues the overarching story that has been happening in the games I've been making with Mortze.

At the same time, we're also doing some short stories for our patrons. They are/will be things that happen in the same universe but aren't critical to understanding the free games. For instance, the first one (Dreaming With Elsa: Learning to Fly) was a quick story about the kinds of things that Elsa and Jason have been doing since their game. You can probably imagine what those things are, and though the short is enjoyable, you won't have needed to read it to understand Finding Miranda or the game that will come after it (I haven't announced what that game is called yet...)

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby muttdoggy » Wed, 16Mar30 07:24

Got a suggestion for the game after Finding Miranda. You may already have it set up but what about calling it "Fingering Chloe"? :lol:
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby tlaero » Thu, 16Mar31 04:38

I can confirm that what you suggested is not the name of the game that comes after Finding Miranda... (-:

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby Mortze » Thu, 16Mar31 11:47

I believe "Fisting Chloe" was also discarded.
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby JFR » Thu, 16Mar31 17:40

You guys didn't miss the double entendre, did you? "Fingering" can be slang for "identifying" or "blaming."

"Joey the Rat fingered Guido as the killer" [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
JFR
star of the reef

Postby EscapeEvade » Fri, 16Apr01 01:10

JFR wrote:You guys didn't miss the double entendre, did you? "Fingering" can be slang for "identifying" or "blaming."

"Joey the Rat fingered Guido as the killer" [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]

I'm not gonna lie, that was actually my first thought when I saw that... not the sexual act.
EscapeEvade
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games