Redemption for Jessika (En, Sp, Fr, It, Ge)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Redemption for Jessika (En, Sp, Fr, It, Ge)

Postby ShadyGroves » Sun, 18Jan21 19:23

Oh sure there are 'Naughty Girls' out there and they can be rather fun when your young. :) But there is a single unspoken truth and rule about them. Don't expect a long term relationship cause the moment she grows bored. You sitting alone in that house or apartment with her surprisingly having moved out in the middle of day or afternoon. OR your not going to have an exclusive relationship instead an open one which will wear on you like battery acid.

I'm not knocking naughty girls either. It's simply how nature wired them just like naughty guys.

An a diet of nothing but naughty girls or naughty boy lifestyle. Leaves you alone when you hit 30 or above.

That is unless of course you find a naughty girl that's come to her senses :)

Realistically, though I don't see Marc and Jessica's relationship lasting long. Jess isn't ready to settle down and she's pretty darn naughty in Saving Chloe.

Elsa and Jason are a long term couple for sure.
Miranda and Lucas
Paul and Chloe
as well.
"In the hands of the right man, a woman is a hundred different women, limited only by imagination and his willingness to make her feel safe and lead her." -- Chrissy Miller
ShadyGroves
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby BloodyMares » Sun, 18Jan21 20:36

@ShadyGroves, I don't think it's fair to judge everyone by the same merit. There are so many types out there, and traditional monogamy doesn't work half the times. I think it's cool that we have variety. In terms of what kind of relationship Jess and Marc would have, I picture the bonus scene. Either swinging or if their relationship with Sarah and Sylvia grows stronger, perhaps polyamory and I don't see how that would affect their relationship negatively.
BloodyMares
great white shark

Postby tlaero » Sun, 18Jan21 21:42

Shady, would you consider someone who writes erotic games to be "Naughty"?

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby JFR » Sun, 18Jan21 23:01

Marc effectively saved Jessica's life and, to some degree, Sarah's. That will count for a lot in maintaining the relationship. I think they'll make it.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby bishop083 » Sun, 18Jan21 23:34

BloodyMares wrote:@tlaero, this is just my observation but I don't think having bad path unlock something extra is the issue. I think the reason behind a negative response to it was extreme nature of this bad path and the fact that the Bonus Scene has nothing to do with it. As the commenter above said, some of the choices are hard to go through and upon completion the player feels the ultimate sadness.

However, nobody complained about doing the same in DwE, right? IMO it's because the "bad" path isn't really bad, just pervy. The Bonus Scene had everything to do with the way Jason behaved at Delfino's on this "horny" path and without it the context would be lost.

My point is, I think it's okay to make a "bad" path mandatory if it's done DwE style (pervy bad) and doesn't make you feel like a terrible person for playing it (not overly dark).

If you want, you could even set up a poll about it to get a more accurate opinion on the subject.

Since I started this particular conversation, at least this time, I want to say that BloodyMares summed up my feelings perfectly. The "bad" path in Elsa has you act in a way I personally would not want to behave in real life, but you also never push past boundaries without getting permission to continue, unless you want to lose the game. In Jessika, that is not the case. I mean, step one involves you crossing a line with someone that was explicitly established in no uncertain terms. I'd have done that if there was an achievement directly connected to that, but that walkthrough I checked to figure out those achievements showed there was a LOT of game left after that point. If it hand all fallen apart and landed you with an achievement for that quickly, or had taken you down some really different options, I'd have been up for that. I think its just that I felt the consequences tied to that action weren't severe enough, or something. I'm not quite sure since this may be the first time I've really thought about this longer than it took to say to myself "I can't do that to Jessica, let alone to Sarah and Sylvia."

On the other hand, now that I know how to activate the debug menu, that has opened up a whole new way to play that game. Specifically, how many button pushes will it take to steer the game around that first hurdle? I'm glad I don't need this in any of the others, but having a new way to explore one of my favorites in the series is actually kind of exciting! I'm really glad I spoke up.

@ShadyGroves: Thanks for the PM. I only just logged back in, and I checked the thread first, so Tlaero technically beat you to the punch. All the same, I appreciate it.

NOTE: I'm posting this rather than continue to mull over it. That first paragraph is starting to meander, and I don't have the time right now to get all introspective and figure that out. Not if I want to post what I already have before the end of February.
bishop083
Pilot fish

Postby ShadyGroves » Mon, 18Jan22 02:02

Did I say I judge girls that are 'Naughty' lets be frank promiscuous. No I do not.

Frankly I believe we as society should not label any woman any term for exercising her nature/gods given sexuality. Sexuality is natural part of the human experience and its intensity level is set at different settings in all individuals. We as society don't have a right to judge anyone on something they were naturally born with as long as they are not harming others in expressing of their natural and yes beautiful sexuality. Personally I find disgusting that in 21st century we still use terms as slut to shame a woman for exercising her natural sexuality. It just goes to show how backward and un evolved our society is in a lot of ways.

With that said. I've dated all types of women in my fifty years as a male. So I'm in no place to judge.

In my youth sowed a lot of wild oats. Including a real life Jessica... with a rather famous Rock Star and inductee in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Who I met very much like Marc Met Jessica in the tavern one evening. In the 1980s. When she had given up music career . Convinced her to get back on stage. She wrapped up her European Tour three months ago. We remain good friends cause I 'saved her'. That's why I love your game so much. It's VERY realistic.

I've dated all kinds of women in my day. And I'm pretty wild and wicked myself to this day. So I don't judge.

But the fact remains.... If one lives their life to much in the naughty life. One day you wake up and realize what you missed out on.

And that is what Chloe and Paul have, Lucus and Miranda and Elsa and Jason.

It's this...

See your image file for saving chloe hair54.jpg

All the rest is merely superficial and hollow. You young lings :) will come to realize that when you past that 35 year mark. ;)

As Chloe often pointed out in your game. A kiss given and meant is more intimate then any sex act.

Very powerful stuff... why even Rock Stars would give up their careers for it. For just a fleeting seconds of it.
"In the hands of the right man, a woman is a hundred different women, limited only by imagination and his willingness to make her feel safe and lead her." -- Chrissy Miller
ShadyGroves
great white shark

Postby tlaero » Mon, 18Jan22 02:24

ShadyGroves wrote:Oh sure there are 'Naughty Girls' out there and they can be rather fun when your young. :) But there is a single unspoken truth and rule about them. Don't expect a long term relationship

I'm just saying, if someone who writes erotic games is naughty, then your unspoken truth and rule doesn't work. I'm well into my second decade of marriage to one person...

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby Mortze » Mon, 18Jan22 02:44

tlaero wrote:I'm just saying, if someone who writes erotic games is naughty, then your unspoken truth and rule doesn't work. I'm well into my second decade of marriage to one person...

You can be faithful to one person, married to him, and still be naughty. Naughty with him only, but still naughty.
Unless I'm mistaken about the meaning of the word.
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby bishop083 » Mon, 18Jan22 06:23

I did it! Thank you debug menu! Once I used that debug menu to skip past that initial part, and then to tweak the stats to account for the points i didn't earn, I was actually able to get all the way to the end. And I have to say that the ending you get actually almost made it all worth it, because that version of Marc was an asshole, and he got exactly what he deserved. Now I'm going to turn off debug mode and play that game again the right way with the real ending as a palette cleanser.

And thank you to Tlaero and Mortze. I seriously can't thank you enough for work you've done. The games and short fiction you have put out together have all been really enjoyable. I loved seeing the overall plot evolve throughout the 4 Elsa-verse games, and I feel you've definitely created, "human-looking characters with histories and personalities who you need to treat with dignity and respect," just like you said on your patreon page. Oddly enough, the fact that I had such a personal issue with working my way towards those last two achievements in RfJ is a large part of why I eventually became a patron. You made a game with a character where I cared more about her with dignity and respect than with finding a way to legitimately see that bonus scene, and can say with all seriousness that I was not and am not upset by that fact. I am impressed. I just wish I had run into your Elsa-verse work earlier.
bishop083
Pilot fish

Postby tlaero » Mon, 18Jan22 07:57

Thank you, Bishop. It means a lot to me that people are so moved by the story and characters in my games.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby L1nk1980 » Mon, 18Jan22 09:27

Mortze wrote:
tlaero wrote:I'm just saying, if someone who writes erotic games is naughty, then your unspoken truth and rule doesn't work. I'm well into my second decade of marriage to one person...

You can be faithful to one person, married to him, and still be naughty. Naughty with him only, but still naughty.
Unless I'm mistaken about the meaning of the word.

I agree with you Mortze. Yes you have a naughty mind to write these story's. So I think Tlaero can be a naughty woman (her partner is the lucky one [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img] )

but Tlaero has said herself, she is listen to her fans and listen to advice or bad revieuws of the games you make together. not all game developers do that

I don't know her in person,but in the time that I follow her games and be a patron I never she a bitchy comment from her and she always answer any question that we ask her.

so are you Mortze. you both are a kind naughty people that's make great games, keep this up with the new path you two turning in
L1nk1980
great white shark

Postby ShadyGroves » Mon, 18Jan22 10:53

Congrads bishop083

Glad you finally made it to the end and without going down the bad paths.

I still get a cold shiver when I think about 'Fade to Black.' Never expected a scene like that in otherwise a light hearted erotic romance game. It was a interesting and revealing scene and not too graphic. And well done graphics wise.

But still it had the effect like screeching chalk on a black board.

Glad you got past it..

I have to say the Bonus scene. Was supurbly done!
ShadyGroves
great white shark

Postby bishop083 » Tue, 18Jan23 00:17

ShadyGroves wrote:Congrads bishop083

Glad you finally made it to the end and without going down the bad paths.

I still get a cold shiver when I think about 'Fade to Black.' Never expected a scene like that in otherwise a light hearted erotic romance game. It was a interesting and revealing scene and not too graphic. And well done graphics wise.

But still it had the effect like screeching chalk on a black board.

Glad you got past it..

I have to say the Bonus scene. Was supurbly done!

For me, the "nails on the chalkboard" was pretty much everything leading up to that moment. The sporadic sex you got on the way was as well done as Tlaero and Mortze's usual work, but realizing that I was that terrible a person was grating to me. Then that scene with Chloe starts, and I could tell something was up. The build-up in that scene was perfect, and for me was the perfect end-cap to that storyline.

I think I know what it is for me. The story starts with Sylvia saying how you are the nicest male she knows at work, and possibly period. That implies things for me on how I'm supposed to behave, but it also implies things about Sylvia's world. The choices you have to make in order to start down the bad path puts not just my world into perspective, it puts Sylvia's into one. And that perspective for Sylvia is awful. Combine that with kicking Jessica while she's down, and the ending to that path is really the only thing that makes it feel complete. Like the actions you as a player took had more consequences than just "you didn't get to sleep with the main character."

Still glad I took this route to get those 2 achievements, though.
bishop083
Pilot fish

Postby ShadyGroves » Tue, 18Jan23 08:28

Yes I understand what you mean.

From the moment you start down the secondry path in RfJ Marc as sleeze ball It leaves one with a un easy dirty feeling. At least it did to me.

Same thing happen with DwE. It seemend the only way you could score with Elsa was being well a slime ball.

Both left a 'unclean feeling' in me.
ShadyGroves
great white shark

Postby Tao Dude » Wed, 18Jan24 00:25

ShadyGroves wrote:Same thing happen with DwE. It seemend the only way you could score with Elsa was being well a slime ball.

Both left a 'unclean feeling' in me.

Have we played the same game?i seem to remember doing well with Elsa and not having to be a shitbag. As i recall there were two path choices: sleazeball and nice guy.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games