Space Scalawag

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Space Scalawag

Postby Cugel » Fri, 16Apr29 12:10

Part 3 is available below and has been linked to the first post.

http://rg.to/file/6b6dde18c601ff7e622594d9dec62998/Space_Scalawag_3.apk.html
Cugel
lagoon predator

Postby Cugel » Fri, 16Aug26 14:07

Final Part 4 is finished and published. Changed over to MediaFire. See all links in first post.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6gtk5y5jfpeul2b/Space_Scalawag_4-release.apk
Cugel
lagoon predator

Postby Lilxbigxman » Thu, 16Sep15 19:14

Hi chapter 2 doesn't work for me, it crashes when i pass the 4th screen. I've tried re-opening bluestacks, re-downloading the game from the forum and just re-adding the game to bluestacks, and messed with options in the game itself. didn't see any posts about other people having these issues. Chapter 1 worked, it crashed when i tryed to open chapter 3 as well, and part 3 wouldn't open at all. Anyone have anything similar happen or any suggestions for me? P.s. I enjoyed chapter 1, hoping i get the chance to see what happens with Fadra and Dorian.
Lilxbigxman
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby Cugel » Fri, 16Sep16 10:25

Hi. Sorry you are having trouble. I gave up on BlueStacks myself. I am working on a PC version of the story right now and I'll release it here in 2 - 3 pieces as they get finished.
Cugel
lagoon predator

Postby Cugel » Mon, 16Sep26 13:36

Cugel wrote:Hi. Sorry you are having trouble. I gave up on BlueStacks myself. I am working on a PC version of the story right now and I'll release it here in 2 - 3 pieces as they get finished.

Windows version of Prologue and Chapter 1 has been released. See link on first post of this topic.
Cugel
lagoon predator

Previous

Return to Free sexy games