Himeros Hotel - Adult Adrift Adventure 1.04

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Himeros Hotel - Adult Adrift Adventure Alpha Access

Postby Dole » Tue, 15Dec08 14:00

Morgwen wrote:
Skelaturi wrote:
Morgwen wrote:How do you use the bus to buy the groceries? Celeste is telling me to go to the lounge at 2 but nothing happens...

does it say lounge? If yes thats another mistake Seztworks should look into. Its the lobby where the buss arrives at 14:00

Ups, no it says lobby, but anyways nothing happens at the lobby...

It might be a bug, because the task from Celeste is triggering every time I enter the employees lounge... accepting it again, i get a message that I can't accept an other task... :??:

I answered it before so open the spoiler an you would see it.
Dole
star of the reef

Postby Skelaturi » Tue, 15Dec08 14:22

Going to spoil a lot here, so do not open spoilers if you hate that.

Pisolotto_00 wrote:please someone can send me a walkthrough thank's guys

Game is in a really early stage of developement, while there are still something to do its all basic. Not worth a walkthrough. Skimming through this topic should already get most of the hints to get to the point where you need to be.

----
Morgwen wrote:
Skelaturi wrote:
Morgwen wrote:How do you use the bus to buy the groceries? Celeste is telling me to go to the lounge at 2 but nothing happens...

does it say lounge? If yes thats another mistake Seztworks should look into. Its the lobby where the buss arrives at 14:00

Ups, no it says lobby, but anyways nothing happens at the lobby...

It might be a bug, because the task from Celeste is triggering every time I enter the employees lounge... accepting it again, i get a message that I can't accept an other task... :??:

Not a bug probaly, happens for all tasks. The bus only leaves to the market at 14:00 exactly and yes there is no viusual that there is a bus. It already got mentioned earlier in a post to make things more visual that something can be done. Go to the lobby -> trave to market -> buy groceries (or food)-> go to employees lounge -> place food -> done.

Dole wrote:Story the last was the machine task and I solved it. When I go around I found nothing new so I need help or clues maybe or command clues.

If i am correct, whats the last room what unlocked for you, what is it what people do there? And can you do the same?

real spoiler
Recreation (Rec room) train
Last edited by Skelaturi on Tue, 15Dec08 14:36, edited 1 time in total.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

sex: Masculine

Postby Seztworks » Tue, 15Dec08 14:34

Hello guys.
Just wanted to let peeps know that I will try to upload a new version with bug fixes and such sometime today. So if you are stuck or not that far it might help to wait for that version. Saves should be safe and work in the new version.

Thanks all
Seztworks
Seztworks
star of the reef

Postby Skelaturi » Tue, 15Dec08 14:44

Seztworks wrote:Hello guys.
Just wanted to let peeps know that I will try to upload a new version with bug fixes and such sometime today. So if you are stuck or not that far it might help to wait for that version. Saves should be safe and work in the new version.

Thanks all
Seztworks

mhm, I certainly would like to get my hands on that one. Will do a transcript run on that one and send it to you.
Doggy style (noun)
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Skelaturi

Postby Kane » Tue, 15Dec08 14:53

Seztworks wrote:Hi Kane
If you enter your room at 9 in the morning you should start the events that lead to room upgrades. With the linked employee (this might require that you have bought something earlier...depends how far you are).

Hope that helps

It helped, thanks. Now I upgraded room but never happens more. At 14.00 Zoe tells me about lotion and gem, but i can't go to roof (only first and second floor)
Kane
great white shark

Postby Seztworks » Tue, 15Dec08 14:59

Hi Kane.
There are different ways to move on with the lotion. "take lotion, yes, sure" all work
Seztworks
star of the reef

Postby Kane » Tue, 15Dec08 15:32

Seztworks wrote:Hi Kane.
There are different ways to move on with the lotion. "take lotion, yes, sure" all work

Thanks. About feedback, I think it could be useful the simple command "wait" to advance 1 hour. Cause is a waste of time write everytime "wait until.." when player needs only 1hr to advance.
Kane
great white shark

Postby Dole » Tue, 15Dec08 15:58

Can somebody explain how I can make an upgrade to my room?

I tried to say that to
Scruffy
can do it all my commands do nothing.

Scruffy offered it to me
clean wall
celeste sayed to me to clean my room

When I came in my room at 9 nothing happes (read spoiler)
Dole
star of the reef

Postby Skelaturi » Tue, 15Dec08 16:10

Dole wrote:Can somebody explain how I can make an upgrade to my room?

I tried to say that to
Scruffy
can do it all my commands do nothing.

Scruffy offered it to me
clean wall
celeste sayed to me to clean my room

When I came in my room at 9 nothing happes (read spoiler)

tried
whenever you see SCruffie "Ask scruffy about room" do believe you already need to have the money present else it won't work, jsut like the laptop no hints about what the costs ight be, believe its 1000 for the moment
thought that one worked for me, but got a short term memory when it comes to these things, will test after setz has uploaded his next version.
Doggy style (noun)
---

--
Skelaturi

Postby Dole » Tue, 15Dec08 16:19

[quote="Skelaturi"][quote="Dole"]Can somebody explain how I can make an upgrade to my room?

Thanks it works now it is very difficult to understand that you don´t know the cost and when you asked you get no answers only when you have enough money with you.
Dole
star of the reef

Postby Skelaturi » Tue, 15Dec08 17:06

Those are the problems indeed, but in my opinion these problems can better be found before the game is completed. So the author (setzworks) can correct them when needed.
Doggy style (noun)
---

--
Skelaturi

Postby Dole » Tue, 15Dec08 17:36

Skelaturi wrote:Those are the problems indeed, but in my opinion these problems can better be found before the game is completed. So the author (setzworks) can correct them when needed.

Yes, you are right.

I get now the end from the game.

I hope the hints come earlier in the Game so you know earlier what you must done to reach them.

And aso I hope the story get improved when you work normal. Maybe you must make a room or clean the floor before rooms and get clues or informations when you work to came further. The acess denied for some places at the beginning I can´t understand.

Normal the easy jobs, are cleaning,washing dishes or carry luggage.

And normal aso when you have no acess to all you get a tour to all places from the hotel.

Have you ever thought about it for the future game that you can buy over the laptop spy cameras. And you must search for the right hide place in the room. When it is not the correct place to get punishment from the guest or from celest?
Dole
star of the reef

Postby Seztworks » Tue, 15Dec08 18:34

Hello all

I have updated the front page with the release of Alpha 0.11.
A big thanks to all that have provided feedback so far. You know who you are.
I have not been able to answer all of you directly but I am reading everything and if your correction/suggestion is not in this release it will be added to the next.

Thanks again and enjoy
Seztworks
Seztworks
star of the reef

Re: Himeros Hotel - Adult Adrift Adventure Alpha 0.11

Postby Trucla » Tue, 15Dec08 20:32

Hello Seztworks!

It's very very rare that I play a game that wasn't already beta tested. I've already beta tested some, but in private.
I don't know why (may be your post in RAGS games section made it) but got curious about this game of yours. I've downloaded the blorb version and made the first steps in LInux. People commented (I subscribe most of the opinions) so I didn't feel the need for adding more of the same.

Now you presented the version a011 and... bum!
At the start of the text there is something missing. It appears that you forgot saying first hand who the player is.
Later on after I wear the uniform and badge, get out of it and give the command "up" for following Celeste, the game restarts. Could you check it please?

I usually play games in Windows, not in Linux, and about Windows I'm going to send you a PM for not hijacking this thread.

Keep up with your efforts!
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Re: Himeros Hotel - Adult Adrift Adventure Alpha 0.11

Postby Seztworks » Tue, 15Dec08 20:37

Hi Trucla.

That sounds like critical bug. Will check it out at once. Thanks for letting me know.

Regards
Seztworks
Seztworks
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games