Teacher's pet by Dr Realgood

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Teacher's pet by Dr Realgood

Postby Skelaturi » Mon, 15Dec14 23:38

ltpika wrote:
Greyelf wrote:
ltpika wrote:Minor quibble...why can't I pet the dog? Isn't that one's first instinct?

Some of us would say pat the dog, or maybe you meant something different. lol

No bestiality here.

petting a dog isn't bestiality
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

sex: Masculine

Postby ltpika » Tue, 15Dec15 01:01

Skelaturi wrote:
ltpika wrote:
Greyelf wrote:
ltpika wrote:Minor quibble...why can't I pet the dog? Isn't that one's first instinct?

Some of us would say pat the dog, or maybe you meant something different. lol

No bestiality here.

petting a dog isn't bestiality

THANK YOU!!!
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby Godsh » Tue, 15Dec15 20:12

Cool game for a 1st try, a bit short tho but I hope there will be more coming soon?

redle wrote:More in depth spoiler
The students, the dog, and even speaking to the teacher, it all comes off as completely irrelevant in the end. Just go to class and answer the quiz questions correctly. Do whatever floats your boat to stall until the game is ready to move forward at any of the inbetween times. Then solve the small puzzle once the teacher is obviously ready for you and have sex.

Completely agreed on that part.

As the game let you get some bonus points early in the game by talking to emma and dave, it will possibly lead to some nice in-depths realtionship in the near future of the game, right?
That part with Dave & Emma reminded me a bit of SD3 (with the video game to trap gary I think haha).

-------

Actually, you can pet the dog.
Try using: rub/caress georgie
Godsh
lagoon predator

Postby Greyelf » Wed, 15Dec16 00:46

Godsh wrote:

Actually, you can pet the dog.
Try using: rub/caress georgie

I tried to give them a hint using the pat word in my comment.
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby haxton » Tue, 16Jan26 15:16

Any news about recent development? This is my favorite type of games and I only know this autor at this moment...
haxton
great white shark

Postby Dolphin-BR » Tue, 16Jan26 17:36

Guntag wrote:
Dr Realgood wrote:Hi all, Dr Realgood here, I just popped on to say a huge thank you to you all.
All of your comments have been read and digested and I appreciate them all, good or bad they will all help me become a better author.
There is work to be done for sure on things like grammar, but I will get there.
I was all in favour, at one point, of just retouching the bugs in this game and moving on but, and there's always a but, it would seem that rather than just moving on to the next project, which was going to be called "Teacher's Pet Too." maybe I should just expand this one, every character in the game has a story to be told, and they were going to be told separately. I don't know how hard it would be to tell all the stories in one go, it would mean constantly changing character/gender. Maybe I will just right one story at a time, on the end of this one, and then just release it, so that every time you download you get the original story plus the next one added and so on and so on.
Anyway, thanks again, your comments, good or bad have been well and truly taken on board!

Congratulations and thanks for this game, I really enjoyed it !

We all like big games with many characters to enjoy, but if you don't plan to have interactivity between all the stories you plan to write for the different characters, I think your first plan to make multiple games with 1 story in each game will be easier (for you) and less confusing (for the player) than mixing it all in one game, switching between multiple protagonists.

I totally agree. I believe making different games, each focusing on each story you want to tell is the best way to go.
"Teacher's Pet" establishes the game universe. "Teacher's Pet-Emma" would focus on Emma, "Teacher's Pet-Evie" would focus on Evie, and so on.
By the way, I hope we can play the PC date with Evie eventually. (this is my kind of game!)
Thanks for sharing your game!
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Previous

Return to Free sexy games