Pandora part I

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Pandora part I

Postby Weltmeister » Thu, 17Mar02 13:47

Don't you want to talk about Pandora Part II, Mortze?
Is there anything to tell right now? Some details about story or the production process? Do you roughly have a release date in mind?
Weltmeister
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby Crane » Thu, 17Mar02 16:26

It`s not the first time Mortze is refusing to answer about Pandora II work progress.

Well, ok. I think we should send him a lawyer to ask him gently for Pandora`s release information. If he refuses again, then let`s cut off his horse`s head and put it in his bed when he`s sleeping. (If Mortze doesn`t have a horse, we will buy him one and then cut off its head).

p.s. And let this be a lesson for Wolfschadowe too!

Disclamer: All above is a joke! I`m not and i`ve never been part of any Mafia organization. And i don`t support any Mafia, Cosa Nostra or any other criminal organization activity. I`ve been only in olive oil business. But that was years ago.
Crane
lagoon predator

Postby ut1stgear1 » Thu, 17Mar02 20:59

Crane wrote:It`s not the first time Mortze is refusing to answer about Pandora II work progress.

Well, ok. I think we should send him a lawyer to ask him gently for Pandora`s release information. If he refuses again, then let`s cut off his horse`s head and put it in his bed when he`s sleeping. (If Mortze doesn`t have a horse, we will buy him one and then cut off its head).

p.s. And let this be a lesson for Wolfschadowe too!

Disclamer: All above is a joke! I`m not and i`ve never been part of any Mafia organization. And i don`t support any Mafia, Cosa Nostra or any other criminal organization activity. I`ve been only in olive oil business. But that was years ago.

I think you need a good lawyer or politician to write your diclaimers. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby Crane » Thu, 17Mar02 21:53

Actually i`m writing this post because i hate the color of "Junior" names and i need this one post to change it to blue.

But since i`m writing it i wanted to make an amendment to my disclaimer:

I strongly condemn any kind of violence or maltreatment against animals. I have unconditional love and compassion for all kind of animals especially horses, dogs and (almost all) humans.

Saying that i propose to authors and artists it would be really nice if they`ll add more animals into their games. I recall only Tora (alias Stalker), Elsa`s cat (and it seems there will be another cat in the next episodes of the Elsaverse). But no dogs or horses, only cars and motobikes. That`s a pity. I mean it.

p.s. ut1stgear1, i`m not an American citizen so i don`t need any Congressman or Senator in my pocket to protect me from House Committees` inquiries, lol
Crane
lagoon predator

Postby ut1stgear1 » Thu, 17Mar02 22:05

Not to wear this out and this will be my last post on these off-topic posts. Your English is good enough to make me think you are from England and could need protection from "MAY"hem, pun intended.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby JFR » Thu, 17Mar02 22:19

Crane wrote:... Saying that i propose to authors and artists it would be really nice if they`ll add more animals into their games. ...

There seems to be at least one horse in a future episode of BEW. But definitely NO unicorns.

And with that, I'm out of the off-topic post flurry, too.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby Crane » Thu, 17Mar02 22:26

JFR wrote:There seems to be at least one horse in a future episode of BEW. But definitely NO unicorns.

And with that, I'm out of the off-topic post flurry, too.

And that`s why i love Tlaero and Wolfchadowe. They think in advance what would make their games great.

And not to be off-topic:

Is there any dolphin in Pandora future episodes?
Crane
lagoon predator

Postby kaiowas » Fri, 17Mar03 00:59

Mortze wrote:
kaiowas wrote:you are a scubadiver arnt you Mortze? the details about use of nitrox the fine stuff about using scuba gear, the way its explained is the way only a scubadiver would know his stuff.

I am not but I wish I was. The gear is just too expensive. I simply did research for that.

good work right there
looking forward to part 2
kaiowas
sirens hunter

Postby tlaero » Fri, 17Mar03 06:05

Mortze wrote:
kaiowas wrote:you are a scubadiver arnt you Mortze? the details about use of nitrox the fine stuff about using scuba gear, the way its explained is the way only a scubadiver would know his stuff.

I am not but I wish I was. The gear is just too expensive. I simply did research for that.

In high school, I once worked all summer to make enough money to buy my scuba gear. I remember buying it one piece at a time. "Oooh, I have enough to buy a dive tool!" <rushes to the dive shop>

I haven't been diving since college, though.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby Bonhomie » Fri, 17Mar03 09:42

ut1stgear1 wrote:I think you need a good lawyer or politician to write your diclaimers.

and I'm not sure if that was a spelling mistake, or some subconscious attempt missing out the 'k' :roi:

Mortze is obviously a busy boy, and Tlaero will keep an eye on him so we don't need to keep nagging.
Bonhomie
Games Master

Postby ut1stgear1 » Fri, 17Mar03 09:51

Bonhomie wrote:
ut1stgear1 wrote:I think you need a good lawyer or politician to write your diclaimers.

and I'm not sure if that was a spelling mistake, or some subconscious attempt missing out the 'k' :roi:

Mortze is obviously a busy boy, and Tlaero will keep an eye on him so we don't need to keep nagging.

Just unintentionally left out a letter. You missed it. Should have been disclaimers. Wonder where your mind is. [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img] :??:
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby Mortze » Fri, 17Mar03 16:02

There isn't much relevant info to report at the moment. Things are advancing well and I'm glad wit Tlaero's participation.

Crane wrote:Saying that i propose to authors and artists it would be really nice if they`ll add more animals into their games. I recall only Tora (alias Stalker), Elsa`s cat (and it seems there will be another cat in the next episodes of the Elsaverse). But no dogs or horses, only cars and motobikes. That`s a pity. I mean it.

That's to be expected. Animals aren't necessary, or even wanted, in an erotic story (unless that's part of an animal fetish and I won't go that way). A pet adds colour, such as a cat, a dog, a parrot, but other types of animals don't fit well, unless they're part of the context of the story, such as a story set in an African reserve, or at a Zoo. The games I've been involved with are either fully urban, or onboard a ship. Since the Pandora is an expeditionary ship and not a fishing ship (although the actual ship is a recycled tuna clipper) you won't see much fish or seaguls in the story. Kean won't go underwater with Rita.
But that doesn't mean animals aren't welcome, but they should fit the context. I had one idea, before DwE, about a story happening in a hacienda in Argentina where the owners were horses breeders. In that context you would see many horses, some cats and dogs.
And hey, you must have missed another cat at FM's ending pics.

tlaero wrote:In high school, I once worked all summer to make enough money to buy my scuba gear. I remember buying it one piece at a time. "Oooh, I have enough to buy a dive tool!" <rushes to the dive shop>

Unfortunately, my tastes and desires are for maritime activities that are expensive, like scuba diving and sailing. I won't loose hope though.
I suppose all the readers are now imagining Tlaero in high school... :D
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby Crane » Fri, 17Mar03 17:07

Mortze wrote:But that doesn't mean animals aren't welcome, but they should fit the context. I had one idea, before DwE, about a story happening in a hacienda in Argentina where the owners were horses breeders. In that context you would see many horses, some cats and dogs.

Yes, that`s what i was talking about. No i`m no "furry" fan or have any other animal fetish.
And yes, now i recall the other cat.
I do have a cat. Its face is like Stalker (ok, cuter than Stalker) and its character like the cat you mentioned (or worse perhaps). Some people call it Pitbull but i should have called him Lynx.

Mortze wrote:I suppose all the readers are now imagining Tlaero in high school... :D

We have Tlaero`s profile picture for that. Maybe it`s not from high school times but it`s close enough. :D
Crane
lagoon predator

Postby Rexxx » Fri, 17Mar03 17:48

Crane wrote:
Mortze wrote:But that doesn't mean animals aren't welcome, but they should fit the context. I had one idea, before DwE, about a story happening in a hacienda in Argentina where the owners were horses breeders. In that context you would see many horses, some cats and dogs.

Yes, that`s what i was talking about. No i`m no "furry" fan or have any other animal fetish.
And yes, now i recall the other cat.
I do have a cat. Its face is like Stalker (ok, cuter than Stalker) and its character like the cat you mentioned (or worse perhaps). Some people call it Pitbull but i should have called him Lynx.

Mortze wrote:I suppose all the readers are now imagining Tlaero in high school... :D

We have Tlaero`s profile picture for that. Maybe it`s not from high school times but it`s close enough. :D

In Pandora the only place in where can appear some animal is if there are scenes with the gods, because they can have unique pet animals.
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Postby kaiowas » Fri, 17Mar03 18:46

Mortze wrote:Unfortunately, my tastes and desires are for maritime activities that are expensive, like scuba diving and sailing. I won't loose hope though.

well you managed to get the basics of nitrox done in a bit of reasearch, not bad not bad at all!
when i started several years ago it was expensive for me too just take it easy dont rush it its way more fun that way.
anyways i hope your scuba dreams come true one day, there is an amazing world out there all for you to explore.
kaiowas
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games