Pandora part I

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Pandora part I

Postby artorawley » Wed, 15Oct14 15:25

Mortze wrote:
artorawley wrote:Finished my first play through, I liked it! I didn't encounter any problems mechanically, just a lot of typos. I appreciated the four save slots so I could go back and try different things, but I definitely want to try another playthrough.

Rita is a hard path so try diferent things.

Hard, indeed. I specifically focused on her and still failed. :(
artorawley
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby jurassicp » Wed, 15Oct14 15:26

I managed to get through an entire playthrough. First off, gorgeous game! Some of the best artwork I have seen from any free to play game.

Some spelling and grammatical errors, English is not my native language but it was still fairly noticeable.

The doctor lady has rather large hands, maybe I am wrong, but I couldn't unsee once I had noticed. I would also have liked one character to have larger breasts!
jurassicp
great white shark

Postby haxton » Wed, 15Oct14 15:40

how many sex scenes can we find in the first part? i just managed to get with the readhead in the hot tub.
haxton
great white shark

Postby Skelaturi » Wed, 15Oct14 15:52

ppoopp wrote:Game is nice, graphics are awesome. I just wish I could download it, as it's very slow, or images are not loading at all. Too much traffic I guess.

agree here and i usually download this kinda stuff to my designated faptop (keep things hidden from the rest of the house). Mort are there any plans on making it a downloadable file?
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby Mortze » Wed, 15Oct14 15:57

Skelaturi wrote:agree here and i usually download this kinda stuff to my designated faptop (keep things hidden from the rest of the house). Mort are there any plans on making it a downloadable file?

There are, but I think most of you won't like those plans.
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby Vitu » Wed, 15Oct14 16:04

Thanks, sorry, can't chat now - gotta play. Bye! o.O
Vitu
great white shark

Postby ltpika » Wed, 15Oct14 16:44

Nice game, do you want a run down of the spelling mistakes? Some of the phrasing is odd too, sounds unnatural to characters who are fluent in english.
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby Mortze » Wed, 15Oct14 16:53

ltpika wrote:Nice game, do you want a run down of the spelling mistakes? Some of the phrasing is odd too, sounds unnatural to characters who are fluent in english.

If you could point the typos/gramatical error out I'll make the changes. I did the game alone and english isn't my mother language.
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby garkhan » Wed, 15Oct14 17:37

This game is just great. It is indeed long.
Is there a way to export the save to use it on another computer or something else?

Good job.
garkhan
great white shark

Postby Mortze » Wed, 15Oct14 17:39

garkhan wrote:This game is just great. It is indeed long.
Is there a way to export the save to use it on another computer or something else?

Thank you.

Well, good question [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img] I'm afraid Tlaero will have to answer you on that.
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby Marco6661 » Wed, 15Oct14 17:50

Bonjour,

Je crois que Mr Mortze parle le français et c'est plus simple pour moi...

J'ai survolé pour l'instant le jeu, gros travail graphique et histoire intéressante et non bâclée, j'aime bien quand il faut rentrer dans l'histoire pour obtenir sa (ses) fin(s).
Très prometteur pour ma part, j'aime beaucoup et suis impatient de pouvoir fouiller un peu plus dès que possible...

Un grand merci pour cette réalisation.

I have play the game quickly, nice graphic and I like the story, I need to find more time for play again.

A big thank's for this release.

Marco
Marco6661
star of the reef

Postby ltpika » Wed, 15Oct14 18:17

Mortze wrote:
ltpika wrote:Nice game, do you want a run down of the spelling mistakes? Some of the phrasing is odd too, sounds unnatural to characters who are fluent in english.

If you could point the typos/gramatical error out I'll make the changes. I did the game alone and english isn't my mother language.

No problem. Is there a download version? Sometimes my internet connection isn't the best.
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby Trucla » Wed, 15Oct14 19:44

Skelaturi wrote:agree here and i usually download this kinda stuff to my designated faptop (keep things hidden from the rest of the house). Mort are there any plans on making it a downloadable file?
Thanks to your question, Mortze said something about this!
Thanks Skelaturi! [img]smile/tracker.gif[/img]
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby Skelaturi » Wed, 15Oct14 19:54

Trucla wrote:
Thanks to your question, Mortze said something about this!
Thanks Skelaturi! [img]smile/tracker.gif[/img]

yeh as it happens Mort answers a lot of my questions. Example

Mort question, where is atlantis located? How many moonmen life their lifes on the moon? How big is the monster of loch ness? And last, the yeti does he have a first name?
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby Wader » Wed, 15Oct14 20:31

i have a question about the sex in the game,
besides the handjob from the doctor, the handjob/blowjob/sex in the hotub with Roos, and the submarine scene with Maggie (i think its her name) there is any other scene with the player (i saw the shower, and the "zoom" in the girl) or i "finished" the game?
Wader
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games