Pandora part I

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Pandora part I

Postby giorgio1982 » Thu, 15Oct15 16:50

Rita is used in many countries but the truth is that it has Greek origins [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

for now the one that interests me most is Kaori, then after I saw the photos of their 3 stroll along the canal, she's the one in the middle right? a beautiful dress!

For Rita Path: i saw all file in the directory :sarcastic: (Mortze maybe you should hide them, or maybe not ;) ) and for now there aren't "actions" with her
Italian - Lover Games - Arts - Photography - Bicycle - Historical Books
giorgio1982
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby Wader » Thu, 15Oct15 16:52

Mortze wrote:@NickNKVD: And I was thinking that I'll be corrected on the Sweedish [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img] Yeah, some italian help might come in hand if the story gets more Laura development. I guess I'll concentrate more on the most popular characters. But she is a very interesting one this italian doctor.

@Dole: Again, your opinion is valuable. But I'm having some hard time to understand most of your sentences, sorry. And I'm not an english native myself. Can you tell me in french or portuguese what you mean? Or can someone help Dole expressing himself better?

@jacke: Thank you. Having too many characters is a double edge weapon. It gives you lots of choices for plots but at the same time complicates the story on the same ammount and you risk to get lost in all of them and ruin it all. That's why, in this first part of Pandora I focused on only Rita and Maggie. But, as I said earlier, I'd like to set an interactive format for Pandora, a non-closed story, where the audience sets (democraticaly, and with my veto) the cap. You guys should say which characters you like most, and would like to follow.

about Dole, i'll say in Portuguese since you understand, eu acho que ele quer dizer que ele queria mais "liberdade" no jogo já que voce teve trabalho fazendo 10 mulheres diferentes e um barco, a historia tem algumas incoerências, a excemplo de uma medica que ao saber que voce é virgem te faz um handjob (nao sei uma palavra boa em portugues) ele queria mais oportunidades "to get lucky" com outas garotas, exemplo da Piloto no chuveiro.

um resumo do resumo ele preferia que seu jogo fosse igual alguns jogos do site LOP (nao disse isso eu apenas imaginei) aonde voce escolhe com quem voce quer "ter uma historia", por exemplo (eu disse isso muitas vezes) voce pode escolher ter uma historia com a professora Mexicana (ele nao citou ela, apenas outro exmplo) ao inves de Maggie que parece ser a principal na historia.

entao isso foi o que enetendi, posso estar errado, mas espero estar certo e que possa ter ajudado.
Wader
great white shark

Postby Wader » Thu, 15Oct15 16:53

giorgio1982 wrote:Rita is used in many countries but the truth is that it has Greek origins [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

for now the one that interests me most is Kaori, then after I saw the photos of their 3 stroll along the canal, she's the one in the middle right? a beautiful dress!

For Rita Path: i saw all file in the directory :sarcastic: (Mortze maybe you should hide them, or maybe not ;) ) and for now there aren't "actions" with her

so you can help me?
the last interaction with RIta is when she put a hand in my face saying that she will remeber?
Wader
great white shark

Postby giorgio1982 » Thu, 15Oct15 17:14

Wader wrote:
giorgio1982 wrote:Rita is used in many countries but the truth is that it has Greek origins [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

so you can help me?
the last interaction with RIta is when she put a hand in my face saying that she will remeber?

that is the last interaction with Rita, at least in part 1 of Pandora...u can't do more for now
Italian - Lover Games - Arts - Photography - Bicycle - Historical Books
giorgio1982
Pilot fish

Postby DoomScythe » Thu, 15Oct15 17:19

I'm loving the game so far. Great art work! I'm playing on my android phone so i would like a download version and dont mind to pay for it. I'm eager to play the next part of the game.
DoomScythe
sirens hunter

Postby lagoonfish » Thu, 15Oct15 17:23

It's a pitty there is no offline version for download...
I hope the next game in co-laboration with Tlaero, will be available as download again.
lagoonfish
great white shark

Postby LRM » Thu, 15Oct15 17:29

@ DoomScythe and lagoonfish;
Mortze fears (and from what I've seen rightfully) that once a downloadable version is offered, control is lost. It's only a matter of time (milliseconds?) until it's offered without his approval and all too often recognition for who created it.
LRM
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby ltpika » Thu, 15Oct15 18:26

Anybody good with shipping terms? I'm doing grammar/spelling fixes, but I'm kind of just trusting the terms are correct because I have no expertise there. If anyone notices any errors related to the shipping terms, that would be a huge help.
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby Mortze » Thu, 15Oct15 18:53

ltpika wrote:Anybody good with shipping terms? I'm doing grammar/spelling fixes, but I'm kind of just trusting the terms are correct because I have no expertise there. If anyone notices any errors related to the shipping terms, that would be a huge help.

Just so you know I used google for those terms. I am no sailor :lol:
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby ulquiorra » Thu, 15Oct15 19:35

Hello, firstly I would like to congratulate you on creating a great part of, hopefully, even better game later on, and thank you for sharing it with us(i especially like Rita).

I'm guessing this isn't the right thread to ask about this sort of thing, and I apologize if it isn't but I am wondering about what programs did you use for creating character models and rendering them ?
ulquiorra
Pilot fish

Postby Mortze » Thu, 15Oct15 19:40

ulquiorra wrote:I'm guessing this isn't the right thread to ask about this sort of thing, and I apologize if it isn't but I am wondering about what programs did you use for creating character models and rendering them ?

Thank you. Well this isn't the best place. You should open a topic in Beach and ask there. I'd be glad to give you (good) advice there. Just sufice to say I use DAZ 3D Studio, freely downloadable at DAZ3d site (google it). The site has models too.
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby exar » Thu, 15Oct15 20:42

LRM wrote:@ DoomScythe and lagoonfish;
Mortze fears (and from what I've seen rightfully) that once a downloadable version is offered, control is lost. It's only a matter of time (milliseconds?) until it's offered without his approval and all too often recognition for who created it.
LRM

You are right, i seen much forums where some guys offer older games from Tlaero to download, with a commercial background. Be the bad Guy und tell the users, that are this games availible on other places - free and faster will often result in a Ban :D

to stay on topic:

Great Game Mortze, i realy enjoied it. Go on and keep up the good work. btw. did you have a faible for grey eyes? Elsa had some, and in the scene as meggy visit the doc, it seems she had it too
exar
great white shark

Postby le hérisson » Thu, 15Oct15 20:49

LRM wrote:@ DoomScythe and lagoonfish;
LRM

I am agree with you LRM butit is a pity that there is no downloadable version . It allows to appreciate even more the game when we can stop and resume the game when we wish it.
The possibility of more savings during the game with the possibility of naming these savings would be an interresting alternative.
But once more, Thanks for yours games Mortze. I am already waiting for the 2nd part!!
le hérisson
star of the reef

Postby Mortze » Thu, 15Oct15 21:14

There will be a downloadable version. Not a free one though.
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby jacke » Thu, 15Oct15 21:54

Mortze wrote:. You guys should say which characters you like most, and would like to follow.

For the number one is Kaori and the second one Nikki, i wish i had more on Kaori.

And for the subject of download version, i share your thought about that.
jacke
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games