LOP Gold Erotic Date With Sylvia and Nick

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

LOP Gold Erotic Date With Sylvia and Nick

Postby xravensfan » Sat, 15Oct10 03:57

Just wanted to say this is a fun game. The grpahics are good, the story makes sense... and it is easy to get through the different paths. I like that different paths are opened up as you play the game.

I am glad we have moved away from the repititive mouse movements - Great job Leonizer!!
xravensfan
lagoon predator

Re: LOP Gold Erotic Date With Sylvia and Nick

Postby NickNKVD » Sat, 15Oct10 13:27

Anyone got all ends?
NickNKVD
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Gio » Sat, 15Oct10 15:22

I cant seem to get that 5th ending

really good game
awesome graphics Astaroth ty :)
Gio
great white shark

Postby wicked035 » Sat, 15Oct10 15:36

5th ending is complete fail I think. Also got 4th who is when you ask her to be your girlfriend after good sex and she says no and 3rd when you cum in her mouth and she leaves. Dunno 1st and 2nd ending...

Also is there any way to make her suck you under the table or to have her ass fucked? Even when above 80 on a skale seem to cant do anything about it. [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]

Btw great game, short but likable with great girl and good scenes. :)

edit found ending 1 which is sexual harrasment. [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]

edit 2 found anal, you have to
give her tequila and dont give her buritto and to have 100 affection in my case

Any clues on suck under the table and maybe good ending when you end up with her at the end? My endings always include either you just fix her grade and nothing happens after or sexual harrasment or she just rejects you for something more
wicked035
great white shark

Postby bing6541 » Sat, 15Oct10 16:45

Complete fail results in Ending 2. All endings in spoiler.

Ending 1: Give Sylvia tequila. Stop having sex in the locker room (Take a break).
Ending 2: Can be achieved any number of ways. Cum in her mouth, Come in her pussy. Complete fail.
Ending 3: Sex with Sylvia. Switch to anal. Don't finish anal. Go back to sex. Tell her to slow down. There may be other ways, too
Ending 4: Orgasm for Sylvia or complete anal sex with Sylvia.
Ending 5: Do not give Sylvia tequila. Stop having sex in the locker room (Take a break).

Also, for anal sex... Yes, Sylvia needs to drink tequila but not eat the burrito.
bing6541
great white shark

Postby exar » Sat, 15Oct10 20:02

bing6541 wrote:Complete fail results in Ending 2. All endings in spoiler.

Ending 1: Give Sylvia tequila. Stop having sex in the locker room (Take a break).
Ending 2: Can be achieved any number of ways. Cum in her mouth, Come in her pussy. Complete fail.
Ending 3: Sex with Sylvia. Switch to anal. Don't finish anal. Go back to sex. Tell her to slow down. There may be other ways, too
Ending 4: Orgasm for Sylvia or complete anal sex with Sylvia.
Ending 5: Do not give Sylvia tequila. Stop having sex in the locker room (Take a break).

Also, for anal sex... Yes, Sylvia needs to drink tequila but not eat the burrito.

thx dude, i didnt get #5

a realy good game, if all games like this, silvia is a hot pice, i hope they have more plans for her, a game like LwE or LwT.
exar
great white shark

Postby wicked035 » Sun, 15Oct11 00:15

Found all endings, thanks bing. :)

So, no way to make her do BJ under the table? :(
wicked035
great white shark

Postby ltpika » Sun, 15Oct11 00:25

Nope, it's a mislead. Even if she blew you in the classroom. Maybe she's afraid of bumping her head. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby Vsevolod » Sun, 15Oct11 00:40

Great game indeed! I've seen a picture where Nick is taking Sylvie doggystyle on the classroom table. I tried to achieve it many times, I do whatever is possible in that scene (only positive things, not ones that piss her off) and when I try to raise her skirt - which I guess leads to fucking her from behind, she says she feels vulnerable and I lose 5 points. Does anyone know how to take her doggy in this scene?
Vsevolod
sirens hunter

Postby ltpika » Sun, 15Oct11 00:54

Lifting the skirt is yet another mislead option. Has nothing to do with fucking her.
You gotta get her to blow you, not force her to swallow. Then the bottom black option becomes fucking.
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby Vsevolod » Sun, 15Oct11 01:00

ltpika wrote:Lifting the skirt is yet another mislead option. Has nothing to do with fucking her.
You gotta get her to blow you, not force her to swallow. Then the bottom black option becomes fucking.

But when I try that, she says she never blows. Or do I need a certain amount of points for her to agree to give a BJ?

Ah... OK. It works. Thanks!
Last edited by Vsevolod on Sun, 15Oct11 01:15, edited 1 time in total.
Vsevolod
sirens hunter

Postby wicked035 » Sun, 15Oct11 01:05

ltpika wrote:Nope, it's a mislead. Even if she blew you in the classroom. Maybe she's afraid of bumping her head. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

Damn, was really hoping that you could do it somehow. :(

Great game indeed, thorougly enjoyed until tryed all options to see whats good and whats bad influence on her and played based on that. Sylvia is indeed one of the hottest girl designed for LOP games and hoping we can see her more on some other game. :)
wicked035
great white shark

Postby Vsevolod » Sun, 15Oct11 01:20

I love this game, and Sylvia's character is wonderful, I hope to see her in some other stories and/or sequel to this one.
Vsevolod
sirens hunter

Postby Dasati » Sun, 15Oct11 14:55

It most definitely is possible to successfully get the doggystyle, you need to have your score high enough. Same goes for a lot of actions she'll only agree to it if your score is high enough, other wise she refuses and you lose points.
Dasati
lagoon predator

Postby exar » Sun, 15Oct11 17:23

50 points are enough to ask her bend over
exar
great white shark

Next

Return to Free sexy games