Broken Heart Bordello v.2.02

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Broken Heart Bordello v.2.02

Postby chrispool » Wed, 15Oct21 18:40

Akabur always uses the same formula in his games. They can be very long to really begin, and very repetitive sometimes. But there are always funny things to do.
His worst flaw is he never finishes his games properly. For example Witch Trainer was very fun, had a great potential but he totally ruined it by rushing. It's a shame because the guy is a really skilled artist.
chrispool
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Morgwen » Wed, 15Oct21 18:44

chrispool wrote:Akabur always uses the same formula in his games. They can be very long to really begin, and very repetitive sometimes. But there are always funny things to do.
His worst flaw is he never finishes his games properly. For example Witch Trainer was very fun, had a great potential but he totally ruined it by rushing. It's a shame because the guy is a really skilled artist.

Yes but Akabur is only doing the images. Smersh is the developer.
Morgwen
lagoon predator

Postby chrispool » Wed, 15Oct21 19:11

Morgwen wrote:
chrispool wrote:Akabur always uses the same formula in his games. They can be very long to really begin, and very repetitive sometimes. But there are always funny things to do.

Ok, I didn't know that. But the game is very similar to Akabur's. And Akabur has the reputation to be "lazy". So not sure that the game will be finished some day.
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby Skelaturi » Wed, 15Oct21 19:13

chrispool wrote:
Morgwen wrote:

Ok, I didn't know that. But the game is very similar to Akabur's. And Akabur has the reputation to be "lazy". So not sure that the game will be finished some day.

i wouldn't call it lazy, as far as i can tell all images he does are handdrawn. Maybe he just has bad planning and handles to many projects.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby chrispool » Wed, 15Oct21 19:32

Skelaturi wrote:
chrispool wrote:
Morgwen wrote:

i wouldn't call it lazy, as far as i can tell all images he does are handdrawn. Maybe he just has bad planning and handles to many projects.

I have no drawing skills myself so I am not able to have an opinion on his "laziness"... I just report what I have read on other forums.
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby Guntag » Wed, 15Oct21 21:42

kessie8dn wrote:Most of all - The game is already very close to being too long to play without a break - so if the number of rooms is any indication of how big the final version is going to be, it really has to include a "save game" feature.

There is a "save game" feature. Press Esc :lol:
Guntag
lagoon predator

Postby Morgwen » Sun, 16Mar06 23:16

Chapter 3 is released:

LRM
if you edit my post don`t add the same old useless link from the first post.

For all other if you want to play chapter free just search it by google.

My post was edited because the release thread wasn`t created by the developer. The funny thing is that the post is part of a side called akabur.com, created by one of the Global moderators. This side is the official forum for this game and owned by Akabur who is one of the creators. I my eyes no part of the rules forbids it:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2433

RULES OF BEHAVIOR FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE FORUM

1 - Respect of legality
The following content is prohibited:
- Images featuring models under 18 years old
- Images portraying bestiality
- Images and other media, which could discriminate against nationality,race, sex, sexual orientation, religious creed, or mental/physical handicaps of individual persons or groups.

2 - Respect of intellectual property :
- NO direct links of files hosted by other sites (.exe, .swf...), the links must point towards a Web page (HTML, php...)
- NO direct link of copyrighted images
- NO direct link of cracked games or illegal patches. You may post a link to a site or a forum which contains these games but please do not reproduce any part of these sites or information they contain.
- NO advertising : You may provide a link to your own work but the post should not contain advertising material or be a means to solicit funds. The webmaster and his representatives are the only ones to allow advertising on this website.

3 - Respect of other members :
- Before creating a new subject, please check that a similar subject has not already been created.
- Don't post images and other media, which could discriminate against nationality, race, sex, sexual orientation religious creed, or mental/physical handicaps of individual persons or groups.
- Always remember that the Lagoon brings together people who seek fun and recreation. Be respectful in your discussions and polite to each other
- In order to make searches easier for everyone, choose an explicit title for a new topic, that gives information about its contents. Avoid simple titles, like 'question', 'new game', 'check this', etc...
- You are in a forum and not a chat room, so remember that you have time to write your posts! Write complete sentences. Don't use texting or instant messaging language. This is important because this forum brings together many people who speak languages other than your own!

So now the part which shark posted in this thread. He edited the thread because the intial post was against the rules.

The rule is "You may post a link to a site or a forum which contains these games but please do not reproduce any part of these sites or information they contain."

The second part was a comment what shark did.

The links provided are proposed by the author on his web page. I replaced these links with a link to the author's page.

The key here are the "". But this comment is now a part of the rules, Shark confirmed it. But if this is part of the rules why aren`t the rules changed (see my qoute)?

So LRM and shark I can read the rules and I follow them.

edited 10.03.2016 by the creator of this post
Last edited by Morgwen on Thu, 16Jul28 19:10, edited 1 time in total.
Morgwen
lagoon predator

Postby Pedro2K16 » Mon, 16Jul25 09:31

So I play, and play, and play, and when I can see that bordello ? Others games where Akabur involved, we star from beginning but here... I think in the end they need to change Tittle name )

Game are interesting, Tittle name and game itself are different
Pedro2K16
sirens hunter

Postby successplanet » Thu, 16Jul28 13:08

Is there a guide or walkthrough. I'm stuck with the monk asking question. Any special event when answering them instead of paying?

The end game says please save????
successplanet
Pilot fish

Previous

Return to Free sexy games