2010 AIF Mini-comp

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: 2010 AIF Mini-comp

Postby BBBen » Sun, 15Sep20 11:20

JolllyTodger1 wrote:I figured it out. Here's a 130-point walkthrough for this terrible, terrible game.

One note, it may be obvious and unnecessary to point out, but if I recall correctly Sibling Seduction was a spoof of bad AIF games. So it's deliberately terrible.

EDIT: Or was it? Actually, I can't remember. I don't think I've played it since 2010. There was one year when we got two bad AIF spoof games in the same competition, by sheer coincidence.
BBBen
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Re: 2010 AIF Mini-comp

Postby JolllyTodger1 » Sun, 15Sep20 13:46

BBBen wrote:
JolllyTodger1 wrote:I figured it out. Here's a 130-point walkthrough for this terrible, terrible game.

One note, it may be obvious and unnecessary to point out, but if I recall correctly Sibling Seduction was a spoof of bad AIF games. So it's deliberately terrible.

EDIT: Or was it? Actually, I can't remember. I don't think I've played it since 2010. There was one year when we got two bad AIF spoof games in the same competition, by sheer coincidence.

If it was a spoof, the humor went totally over my head (and the reviewers heads at the time)
JolllyTodger1
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Previous

Return to Free sexy games