Working Man v1.01 (August 8th 2015)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Working Man v1.00 (August 2nd 2015)

Postby umop_apisdn » Mon, 15Aug03 04:40

Hello all. I can answer one of your questions. Yes, the game was beta tested (both beta 1 and 2). I was a beta tester for his second round of tests where I primarily focused on syntax and spelling issues. But, to answer the basic question, yes he did his due diligence and had a couple of rounds of beta test work done. I have to say as a long time player of AIF, I was quite impressed with this as a "first" game offering from a new author (and quite happy to see him test it in attempts to avoid the normal first game pitfalls). As I do not know his intent about walkthroughs, I do not plan to provide one. If he wants me to answer questions I will do so. But, to answer the basics, you can have relationships with a LOT of the women (but no incest with the daughter for whoever asked) and a LOT of things later in the game depend on getting early things juuuust right (which may or may not end the game "abruptly" on Monday as someone put it). So, be careful and play through multiple times. Enjoy, I think the guy did a really good job and it is worth multiple plays based on things you learn from each run through.
umop_apisdn
sirens hunter

Postby courtneejade » Mon, 15Aug03 04:51

New to the boards, well posting anyways, been lurking for a little while now.

Liking the game so far. How do I get Stephanie to follow me to the bedroom for a blow job?
courtneejade
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby Danos1975 » Mon, 15Aug03 05:06

Just a pro tip, there are exits mentioned that have doors that need to be opened before the game show its a valid exit. When you try to use it, no door is mentioned. I just had this happen with the Office door and took me 20 minutes and thinking I needed to reinstall Adrift.
Danos1975
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby pipoco1 » Mon, 15Aug03 05:10

how make the game continue after monday?
pipoco1
sirens hunter

Postby Borborygmus » Mon, 15Aug03 06:02

This is an incredibly polished and well-made game, which is even more impressive given it's a first offering.

The combinatorial endings also lend a great deal of replay value and I'm sure I haven't cracked at least a third of the available content. I haven't found Anna and haven't gotten anywhere with the office ladies.
Borborygmus
great white shark

Postby Danos1975 » Mon, 15Aug03 07:25

Finished two playthroughs, wow there is a lot going on in this game. First playthrough found nothing, start using what I learned from the failure hint and found new locations, people and events. This is a damn cool game. Lovely art too.
Danos1975
great white shark

Postby Cochise » Mon, 15Aug03 07:37

Holy hell, when I read about a police woman scene I wasn't expecting that... heh

Probably the best first-try game I've ever seen. On my third playthrough now and I still don't know who the hell Anna is, or have even given he secretary and Lingerie, wonder where you buy that.

Here's a little hint I found

look under the coffee machine

Hope somebody solves the mystery of the missing album soon, I must've x'd everything in that house.
Last edited by Cochise on Mon, 15Aug03 08:38, edited 3 times in total.
Cochise
lagoon predator

Postby Borborygmus » Mon, 15Aug03 08:12

How do you prevent your wife from finding the lingerie box?

Any hints for getting anywhere with the office girls?

Cochise wrote: or have even given he secretary and Lingerie, wonder where you buy that.

You can get the lingerie by visiting the sex shop.
Borborygmus
great white shark

Postby Mahior » Mon, 15Aug03 08:46

How-or when- do you find the vibrator in Sharon's room? I searched all the things in her room and I've found nothing...
Mahior
sirens hunter

Postby Borborygmus » Mon, 15Aug03 08:49

Mahior wrote:How-or when- do you find the vibrator in Sharon's room? I searched all the things in her room and I've found nothing...

Check the drawer in her nightstand.
Borborygmus
great white shark

Postby bobytt » Mon, 15Aug03 09:07

Ice wrote:Hi,

“Working Man” is an AIF game I’ve been working on for some time now. I hope you enjoy it. The game is built using Adrift 5.0 (Windows executable) and is 100% free.

You can download the game from either:

Mega :
https://mega.co.nz/#!k1pjASLA!Vd3yQ86FP ... jTj9tMc4yk

MediaFire:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/uaaj3 ... -v1.00.exe

Game Info: In this game, you take the role of a normal husband with a lovely wife and daughter. Each weekday you work your ass off at the office before returning home late in the evening. Today’s work day being over, you have left the office and driven back home. This is where the game starts. The game has multiples endings and include adultery (no rape or incest). The game has been fully tested, but probably still contains typos.

How i can send you some money? I love your game.
bobytt
lagoon predator

Postby ppoopp » Mon, 15Aug03 09:14

Borborygmus wrote:
Mahior wrote:How-or when- do you find the vibrator in Sharon's room? I searched all the things in her room and I've found nothing...

Do it on Saturday evening.

I can't find anything about pact diaries, Laura's secret. I can't get anywhere with Stephanie on monday and I got only 2 parts of code. Any hints?
ppoopp
sirens hunter

Postby Mahior » Mon, 15Aug03 09:17

[/quote]

Do it on Saturday evening.

I can't find anything about pact diaries, Laura's secret. I can't get anywhere with Stephanie on monday and I got only 2 parts of code. Any hints?[/quote]

Nice.

Is there a way to convince Laura to agree to have sex during Saturday?
Mahior
sirens hunter

Postby Dainyl » Mon, 15Aug03 09:18

jk103 wrote:For Sharon, what worked for me was

1. Go to the Florist on Saturday and get flowers for everyone. I'm not sure if you need to do something to trigger this, but try looking at the Flowers outside and asking Shirley about her Husband and Gifts
2. Find the vibrator in Sharon's nightstand and examine it. This will trigger an extra scene after you...
3. have sex with your wife on Saturday night.
4. Go to sleep, and you'll wake up automatically in the middle of the night. Go STRAIGHT to Sharon's room for an extra scene.
5. Sunday morning, be naked and run into Sharon in the shower.
6. Grab the Swimsuit from your Wardrobe and head to the jacuzzi

And you should get the option to drive Sharon home. Your keys are on your nightstand and everything should be straightforward from there.

Really enjoying this game, and it feels like I'm still missing a ton of stuff. I haven't figured out anything with Shirley/Crystal/Tiffany yet, even after giving Shirley the lingerie, and I can't find Laura's pact diary. Is there a way to extend the game past Monday? I feel like I need an extra day to talk to Laura after learning about the pact. I'm also only 1/5 on secret scene codes.

I'm having trouble with #3. I have zero tension and a score with Laura of 25 and she's shutting me down.

I have found 2 secret codes though:
  • Under coffee machine in kitchen
  • Turn on computer at work
Last edited by Dainyl on Mon, 15Aug03 10:39, edited 1 time in total.
Dainyl
great white shark

Postby ppoopp » Mon, 15Aug03 09:35

Mahior wrote:
Is there a way to convince Laura to agree to have sex during Saturday?

Need to have enough score with her I guess. You get it easily by
kissing claire goodnight, kissing laura in the evening, that's already 20 for you, geting milk on friday, turning on dishwasher on friday evening, geting everyone flowers on saturday morning

Could also have nothing to do with the score, just making her feel kinky, which includes not taking a shower after blowjob from stephanie and then getting one from Laura
ppoopp
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games