Working Man v1.01 (August 8th 2015)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Working Man v1.00 (August 2nd 2015)

Postby JustTheTip » Mon, 15Aug03 00:40

I got 2 more scenes with Stephanie after the blowjob but am still unable to progress on Monday night. The 2 additional scenes can be found by paying attention to what she tells you about her boyfriend on Monday night and reading the Sunday Gazette by your car on Sunday. Full instructions in the spoiler:
Stephanie tells you that she gave a blowjob to her boyfriend at the school so if you drive there on Saturday you can witness this and she'll notice you, giving you a relationship bonus

The Sunday gazette mentions a car wash at the gas station on Sunday so get dressed, grab your keys & wallet, and head to your car and drive to the gas station before entering the jacuzzi.
JustTheTip
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby pipoco1 » Mon, 15Aug03 00:48

JustTheTip wrote:I got 2 more scenes with Stephanie after the blowjob but am still unable to progress on Monday night. The 2 additional scenes can be found by paying attention to what she tells you about her boyfriend on Monday night and reading the Sunday Gazette by your car on Sunday. Full instructions in the spoiler:
Stephanie tells you that she gave a blowjob to her boyfriend at the school so if you drive there on Saturday you can witness this and she'll notice you, giving you a relationship bonus

The Sunday gazette mentions a car wash at the gas station on Sunday so get dressed, grab your keys & wallet, and head to your car and drive to the gas station before entering the jacuzzi.

What did you do to get a blowjob from Stephanie? I gave her the book, asked about her boyfriend on the second day, but i can't get nowhere with her(sorry for my bad english :P)
pipoco1
sirens hunter

Postby JustTheTip » Mon, 15Aug03 00:52

pipoco1 wrote:
JustTheTip wrote:I got 2 more scenes with Stephanie after the blowjob but am still unable to progress on Monday night. The 2 additional scenes can be found by paying attention to what she tells you about her boyfriend on Monday night and reading the Sunday Gazette by your car on Sunday. Full instructions in the spoiler:

What did you do to get a blowjob from Stephanie? I gave her the book, asked about her boyfriend on the second day, but i can't get nowhere with her(sorry for my bad english :P)

After giving the book, ask about her boyfriend then ask about blowjob. Make sure on Thursday you asked her about homework and exam or you may not have a close enough relationship on Friday for the blowjob scene.
JustTheTip
Pilot fish

Postby pipoco1 » Mon, 15Aug03 00:53

basino wrote:
pipoco1 wrote:
basino wrote:Hmm..
So I got a blowjob from Stephanie but now on Monday not able to go further with her. I ask about sex and the word practice is bolded in her response. But asking about practice just makes her say she doesnt think it's a good idea.

How did you get a blowjob?

Have to give her the sex book she tells you about on first day. And then on second day ask about her boyfriend.

Can you be more specific? I didn't get anywhere with her doing that
pipoco1
sirens hunter

Postby ppoopp » Mon, 15Aug03 01:17

pipoco1 wrote:
basino wrote:
pipoco1 wrote:
So I got a blowjob from Stephanie but now on Monday not able to go further with her. I ask about sex and the word practice is bolded in her response. But asking about practice just makes her say she doesnt think it's a good idea.

Have to give her the sex book she tells you about on first day. And then on second day ask about her boyfriend.

On Thursday ask about: school, homework, exam, on Friday ask about school, exam, boyfriend, blowjob, then bring her either to Master or Spare Bedroom and unzip pants

I also had scene with Maya, with police woman, and Anna. Let me know if you need walkthroughs.
ppoopp
sirens hunter

Postby basino » Mon, 15Aug03 01:18

Cool thanks. Were you able to get anywhere with Sharon? She tells me about her finding stephanies panties and that she wants to rub my cock after see saw me naked. but nothing happens after that.
basino
sirens hunter

Postby pipoco1 » Mon, 15Aug03 01:26

ppoopp wrote:
pipoco1 wrote:
basino wrote:
pipoco1 wrote:

On Thursday ask about: school, homework, exam, on Friday ask about school, exam, boyfriend, blowjob, then bring her either to Master or Spare Bedroom and unzip pants

I also had scene with Maya, with police woman, and Anna. Let me know if you need walkthroughs.

I would like a walkthrought, haha [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
pipoco1
sirens hunter

Postby ppoopp » Mon, 15Aug03 01:32

basino wrote:

Cool thanks. Were you able to get anywhere with Sharon? She tells me about her finding stephanies panties and that she wants to rub my cock after see saw me naked. but nothing happens after that.

No, I got nothing. I got:
- Laura to have sex with me while her sister was in the house though (Sunday's scene but on Saturday).
- Anna sex
- Maya sex
- Police woman sex
- Carwash

I couldn't get to see the blowjob at school, how did you do that?

It's just a theory, but maybe if your score is high enough with Sharon she asks you to drive her home and then something happens?

I'll play again tommorow, a bit late now so going to sleep.
ppoopp
sirens hunter

Postby basino » Mon, 15Aug03 01:39

ppoopp wrote:
basino wrote:

- Laura to have sex with me while her sister was in the house though (Sunday's scene but on Saturday).
- Anna sex
- Maya sex
- Police woman sex
- Carwash

It's just a theory, but maybe if your score is high enough with Sharon she asks you to drive her home and then something happens?

She mentions a guy dumping her at the restaurant on Friday night so that might be something. I tried driving there on Friday night but nothing triggered.
basino
sirens hunter

Postby Ice » Mon, 15Aug03 01:39

tlaero wrote:I get up at 7 yeah
And I go to work at 9
I've got no time for livin' yes
I'm workin' all the time

But I appreciate the song you've got running through my head. (-:

Tlaero

Hi Tlaero, glad you liked the reference.

---------
They call me the working man
I guess that's what I am
Ice
great white shark

Postby pipoco1 » Mon, 15Aug03 02:02

Can someone make a mini-walkthrough?
pipoco1
sirens hunter

Postby pipoco1 » Mon, 15Aug03 02:18

basino wrote:
ppoopp wrote:
basino wrote:

- Anna sex
- Maya sex
- Police woman sex
- Carwash

She mentions a guy dumping her at the restaurant on Friday night so that might be something. I tried driving there on Friday night but nothing triggered.

how did you get laura sex on saturday? And who is Anna? haha.
pipoco1
sirens hunter

Postby basino » Mon, 15Aug03 03:42

Was able to get farther with Sharon. 1st had to have sex with Laura while she was in house. Then next day walked in on Sharon in the bathroom while she was showering. And finally she gave me a handjob in the jacuzzi. But nothing happened after that. Also I think Laura's tension meter is affected partly by doing things around the house. I think turning on dishwasher and kissing Claire good night might be 2 of them.
basino
sirens hunter

Postby Danos1975 » Mon, 15Aug03 04:06

tlaero wrote:I get up at 7 yeah
And I go to work at 9
I've got no time for livin' yes
I'm workin' all the time

I just read this in the cadence of Guns N' Roses Mr. Brownstone for some reason. Silly brain.

Awesome a new aif game! Just downloaded and sitting down to play it. There have been some damn fine games this year so I expect this one to follow the trend.
Danos1975
great white shark

Postby jk103 » Mon, 15Aug03 04:35

For Sharon, what worked for me was

1. Go to the Florist on Saturday and get flowers for everyone. I'm not sure if you need to do something to trigger this, but try looking at the Flowers outside and asking Shirley about her Husband and Gifts
2. Find the vibrator in Sharon's nightstand and examine it. This will trigger an extra scene after you...
3. have sex with your wife on Saturday night.
4. Go to sleep, and you'll wake up automatically in the middle of the night. Go STRAIGHT to Sharon's room for an extra scene.
5. Sunday morning, be naked and run into Sharon in the shower.
6. Grab the Swimsuit from your Wardrobe and head to the jacuzzi

And you should get the option to drive Sharon home. Your keys are on your nightstand and everything should be straightforward from there.

Really enjoying this game, and it feels like I'm still missing a ton of stuff. I haven't figured out anything with Shirley/Crystal/Tiffany yet, even after giving Shirley the lingerie, and I can't find Laura's pact diary. Is there a way to extend the game past Monday? I feel like I need an extra day to talk to Laura after learning about the pact. I'm also only 1/5 on secret scene codes.
jk103
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games