Dreaming with Elsa (En, Sp, Fr, It, Ge)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Dreaming with Elsa

Postby luke » Mon, 15Jul06 13:08

Not played yet, just had a look to the pics. Seems very promising...
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

sex: Masculine

Postby Jiimbojones » Mon, 15Jul06 14:33

OK, got the romantic and sexual paths.

Trying the confusing path and am confused, which I guess is a good thing.

It's hard to keep track of what's going on because the score keeps changing from confused to sexual to romantic if I stray too far in one direction towards the other and the numbers jump around.

Also, I had it at confusing by the end of the dinner date, and the game ended saying you need "x" points to continue but I had more than x. I'm guessing that the confusing path should be over before then, can anyone give me help to get through?

thanks, and again, awesome stuff.
Jiimbojones
great white shark

Postby el drakki » Mon, 15Jul06 15:03

Hummmmm, 73/76 in hard.... I loose something

Great game and better graphics, Elsa is wow, just wow ;)
Español 10/10
Français 9/10
English 4/10
el drakki
lagoon predator

Postby jacke » Mon, 15Jul06 15:23

Since I know how everything works, it's really difficult to figure out what's hard and what isn't. Any conversation on the subject would be helpful.

Tlaero[/quote]

I find this game easier than the others because i think i'm use to the gameplay and because the choice of dialog make sense in the path you choose , so not challenging to find the good one (and that is a good thing, i don't want odd dialog that you can't understand in order to make the game more difficult). But the confused path is difficult ,give a few try and i haven't clear it at the moment because it's confusing lol.
In order to increase the difficulty i'm agree with anggus and Köpi, more interact within dialog and click part and more two connected choice of dialog for getting point but this means more line of dialog and more pics.
jacke
great white shark

Postby Guntag » Mon, 15Jul06 16:11

I don't think that seeking difficulty for the sake of it is interesting.
If an author wants to increase the lifespan of her/his game, I think (s)he should add more options, but not to lead to a game over but to a new/extra path, like Tlaero did with having 3 different paths.
Some difficulty could be added (like hard to find hot spots or unsuspected reaction to a dialog/choice) but it should only lead to extra content, not leading to a game over, in my opinion, of course !

A sudden game over is frustrating me while finding a first path (maybe the easiest) then looking for a different one is more interesting to me.
Guntag
lagoon predator

Postby stcro1 » Mon, 15Jul06 20:29

this has to be one of the best games i played so far
story and character developement is great,graphics are amazing and animations are getting better and better,fantastic work mortze
keep up with great work tlaero,this game is amazing
stcro1
great white shark

Postby Mortze » Mon, 15Jul06 23:02

Thank you for your really supporting nice comments. It means a lot!

Here is a little 3Dlight/Iray blending freckled experiment.

Cheers!
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby TeineWolf » Mon, 15Jul06 23:33

Guntag wrote:I don't think that seeking difficulty for the sake of it is interesting.
If an author wants to increase the lifespan of her/his game, I think (s)he should add more options, but not to lead to a game over but to a new/extra path, like Tlaero did with having 3 different paths.
Some difficulty could be added (like hard to find hot spots or unsuspected reaction to a dialog/choice) but it should only lead to extra content, not leading to a game over, in my opinion, of course !

A sudden game over is frustrating me while finding a first path (maybe the easiest) then looking for a different one is more interesting to me.
One of the early games I played was "Virtual Date with Jessica". IRC it was Phreaky's before Tlaero created Keeley. When I ran across it on "playforceone", there a lot of confusion about the game. And some complaints about how short it seems. So I downloaded the game, and tried to make a walk through for it.

Problem is, the design of the game was overly ambitious. It's been a while since I played it. So these comments are from memory. To get certain endings, you had to have certain variables at the right level, and had the right triggers. There was one ending that was the a photographers photo shoot. Finding the trigger for that was tricky.

In one scene, the player can look at Jessica's computer. When you click to the second page. There a trigger on that page, that opens the model/photographer ending.

The point being. The game was designed to have 4 different intros, and 4 different endings. Just like with Getting to Know Christine. At first I had no clue their was an optional ending, until I tried to create my walk through. Which required key scenes, to trigger the different ending. Now with all that been said.

This game is both a new collaboration for Tlaero. Plus there's a lot of new features, which requires new coding. So when you just look at the new collaboration effort, and the newer features. This game might look "simple", because of the "complex" additions. So when you consider that. This game is amazing, and showcases the potential of the advancement of this genre.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby jardel77 » Tue, 15Jul07 00:03

Hi Tlaero and Mortze,

First of all, Tlaero as always your games are the best and are pretty much the only ones someone wants play again or (like me) don't mind playing all from the start again and again.
Mortze, first welcome and second I've never seen your work before but you're late man. Great work too!

That said I have a few pointers, if you guys allow. The thing for this game, to me at least, is that anything that deals with fantasy, magic or superstition is hard for me to relate to it, although some stories are able to fascinate me still. I'm not saying that I don't like the game, quite the opposite actually. I really enjoyed it and I was eagger to play something from Tlaero again and your stories and games are definitely the best plain and simple.

Still, although I know this is a new partnership is hard not to relate to some of your previous work and some clear references to Christine are visible (great thing - I was one who always wanted a Christine 2) but I found it a bit different with the personality you add to Elsa. Because with Christine she was bossy, confident, demanding, daring and rewarding. Keeley was sweet, sexy powerful but eagger to please as well (specially her husband) and a mix of submissive/dependent and completely powerful and secure. With Elsa it feels a bit confusing (I'll definitely play a lot more) but it seems she's to shy and has some issues (doesn't live the bookstore for a few years) but then she kind of easily gives in her dreams. That's the other thing I think it's too much time spent in the dreams and, in the end, she only meets in person with the player 2 times that he goes to the store, the restaurant and then the last day when they have the amazing sex (great work again Mortze). This feels a bit rushed and eventually I don't know if she's shy, a perv or how her issues are so quickly resolved nor why she had them.

I hope I'm not misunderstood and I'm just stating my opinion because I want to play a lot more of your games, like I said before but the reason I like them so much that's why I comment and I really think your games are the best. Still, for a follow up or keep with this world/saga even the story of the dreams and stuff about her past and their future relationship offer a lot of opportunities and I hope and wish to see it :)

Just to finish, great work guys, keep up with this and hope to see a lot more from you both :)
jardel77
sirens hunter

Postby zebrotavr » Tue, 15Jul07 00:08

how can i get 28/28 in sexy way? i managed to get 20/20 and in store chapter get only 27... checked every html page in files folder but still don't understand.
zebrotavr
great white shark

Postby Vitu » Tue, 15Jul07 00:44

tlaero wrote:
anggus wrote:Will this other girl (first girl from the left) be in any next projects? She looks amazing!

Alas, no. That's the writer. She's spoken for... (-:

Tlaero

Oh well - hope springs eternal... ;)
Vitu
great white shark

Postby ltpika » Tue, 15Jul07 01:19

biggest problem: her eyes are constantly complimented but they look milky like a blind person's eyes. They look totally fine in some pics but weird in others. I understand it's a tough process so it isn't a big deal, it'd probably just easier to change the text of the compliments.
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby cpt_hook » Tue, 15Jul07 02:39

I thought the eyes were great. Judging by how pics of me tend to turn out, I think grey eyes are just difficult in any medium.

Now that I've had opportunity to explore all the paths (started with 'paragon' of course), though, I'd have to say may favorite part of the graphics is the adorable lip-biting Elsa does.
cpt_hook
great white shark

Postby Sartain » Tue, 15Jul07 02:59

zebrotavr wrote:how can i get 28/28 in sexy way? i managed to get 20/20 and in store chapter get only 27... checked every html page in files folder but still don't understand.

If you want full points, you must NEVER look at another women, no matter if you're sexual or romantic.
Sartain
sirens hunter

Postby LostTrout » Tue, 15Jul07 04:34

I liked the game, but I feel the graphics of the men could have used more attention. Even though I'm a guy, I was distracted every time there was a picture of a man. It pulled me out of the game. I kept thinking, why was there a teenage boy in this sex game? Is that a pompadour? Why doesn't he shave or grow out his beard? Why is he so short? Maybe a woman would feel different about the looks of the men though.

Overall, I did find that the graphics were great. Good job.
LostTrout
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games