Dreaming with Elsa (En, Sp, Fr, It, Ge)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Dreaming with Elsa (En, Sp, Fr, It, Ge)

Postby JFR » Mon, 17Jul31 16:33

Just FYI, it is a tad too big for my laptop at 1920x1080. I have to keep scrolling up or down a couple of rows to see both the top dialog bar and the bottom decision bar at the same time. The problem lies in their display frame that stays on the page even after the game has started. Shrinking the playing area by a couple of rows would fix the problem for my system. That is too bad in that it makes those beautiful images rather small on the screen but I guess you can't have everything.

It is too bad. They have a "collapse" button but it collapses your display, not their frame.
JFR
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby Mortze » Mon, 17Jul31 16:37

Game looks fine in my 1920X1080 monitor.
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby JFR » Mon, 17Jul31 16:42

Mortze wrote:Game looks fine in my 1920X1080 monitor.

I don't know what to say here. I wonder if it is related to which browser you use. I'll try another.

EDIT: That did it. Changing to a browser that is easier to change to full screen solved the problem. When playing in the windowed screen in Chrome, I had the size problem. Full screen in Firefox displayed beautifully. I hadn't thought to switch Chrome to f/s until this came up. I am a little embarrassed. [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]
JFR
star of the reef

Postby Hoboy » Mon, 17Jul31 17:34

Works well in Safari, for what it's worth...
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby Tao Dude » Mon, 17Jul31 23:02

Works fine in FireFox on my 22in widescreen monitor (1920x1080 i think). Fullscreen or normal. Like the save/restore menu system as well.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby tlaero » Tue, 17Aug01 02:49

I received the German text, so I'm going to upload an update soon. I'm thinking about changing it from starting with "Continue.htm" to "Start.htm." I'm a little worried about people who start the game, click a language they don't know, and then can't figure out how to restart the game. On the other side, you'll have to remember to save it before leaving the page if I change that. I'm a little torn.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby tlaero » Sun, 17Sep17 05:13

Chaotic offered to host our games on http://www.vdategames.com/ and Mortze and I happily agreed. He's got DwE and RfJ up there now and will add FM after I get it converted to the new version with the multiple saves and import/export.

Thanks Chaotic!

Also, I've uploaded the short stories "DwE: Learning to Fly" and "DwE: Royal Guard" to Newgrounds: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/699144 and http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/699407. In case you missed them back when, Learning to Fly shows what Jason and Elsa are up to after the events of DwE and Royal Guard fills in some of the backstory on one of the characters in the games. Although you don't need to have read any of the short stories to understand the games, they add flavor.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby Nightshade09 » Wed, 17Sep20 22:33

Just like to say as authentic 30 plus year practicing occultist and Witch.

Elsa's entering Dreams technique.

Actually does existenes in real life. It takes about eight months of solid meditative practice to master. But once done its very very much like in this game.

My ex Witch girl friend and I were in a long distance relationship our first year together. We would invade each other dreams nearly nightly for that year following steaming phone calls or skyping.

Although, if lets say you had a roommate in the room while your sleeping and in dream state. They would see what they would describe as ghostly like presence in the room and might see you while sleeping. They might see some heavy invisible presence pressing down on you or the bed.

You must though be deeply spiritually 'In to each other though' in order form the psychic link/bridge.

Downside: In regularly day to day state. When you wake up from it. You'll be extremely exhausted (from naughty fooling around), you will have to change your sheets before going to work ;), and over time it can cause physical deterioration due to exhaustion from being active instead of just dreaming. So dream/astral sex should be a SHORT term thing only.

There will be freaky Physical things as well.

Even if you don't meet each other in dream state: Many times you will share the same dream.

When physically out together: You start to notice you finish each others sentences. (in sync with each other constantly)

Some deep mind reading of each others thoughts, even if what you read you may not like hearing.

BUT

All and all what you see in Dreaming with Elsa .. Does happen in real life world as well!

So for that reason alone I give Dreaming with Elsa a FIVE Broomstick Rating, Five stars for Story and Graphics as well.
Nightshade09
great white shark

Previous

Return to Free sexy games