The Bus

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

The Bus

Postby Dole » Sun, 15Jun21 10:49

The Bus Version 1.0 is a new AIF Game and you can download it here:

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/aifarchive/files/Adrift%20Games/The_Bus_V1.0.taf

You need an account for this side for downloading.

You need Adrift 5.0.33.1 (the other is to old he told me when I try to run it)

What will happen to you on the bus ...

I download it and try to play it now so I can´t say anything about it at the moment.
Dole
star of the reef

Re: The Bus

Postby ZaphodB » Sun, 15Jun21 16:28

There doesn't appear to be anything there. Looked by IE and Chrome and under File it's just blank.
ZaphodB
lagoon predator

Postby bobbob1 » Sun, 15Jun21 17:09

You need to login
bobbob1
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby ttant » Sun, 15Jun21 17:09

ZaphodB wrote:There doesn't appear to be anything there. Looked by IE and Chrome and under File it's just blank.

Look again. you might need to register to the group but i can see the file, download it and open it without trouble.
ttant
star of the reef

Postby albert99 » Sun, 15Jun21 20:18

The game feels a bit... clunky? Did anyone work out if the oldman serves any purpose? I couldn't seem to get anything to work with him.
albert99
great white shark

Postby bartux » Sun, 15Jun21 23:54

you have to be registered with a yahoo account and join the group
to do so click on About then Join the group
bartux
great white shark

Postby Cochise » Mon, 15Jun22 19:57

What I don't get is, did Dole make this or are they just sharing it?

Anyway, good first try. I'm assuming it's someone's first try. Needs just a little cleaning in punctuation and grammar, but otherwise okay.

Isn't there a comp coming up? They could've entered with this.
Cochise
lagoon predator

Postby Greyelf » Mon, 15Jun22 23:46

Cochise wrote:What I don't get is, did Dole make this or are they just sharing it?

The game itself says that it is by Octarine Flash
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby SpikeTheGoat » Tue, 15Jun23 04:02

Cochise wrote:What I don't get is, did Dole make this or are they just sharing it?

Anyway, good first try. I'm assuming it's someone's first try. Needs just a little cleaning in punctuation and grammar, but otherwise okay.

Isn't there a comp coming up? They could've entered with this.

That seems to be the gist of it. Author wanted to learn a bit how to use ADRIFT so he put the game out. Did a bit of minor testing, but wanted to get started on the comp (not the usual minicomp, but a CYOA one).

As you said, not bad for a first try. Has some awkwardness to it as well as some dialogue with the redhead which is at odds with what events have/haven't happened yet, but they mentioned they had fun making it so I guess that is the main thing ;)
SpikeTheGoat
great white shark

Postby Cochise » Tue, 15Jun23 05:07

Greyelf wrote:

The game itself says that it is by Octarine Flash

Right you are, sir or madam. I should've clicked the "about" tab instead of expecting it to be in the game text itself.

SpikeTheGoat wrote:As you said, not bad for a first try. Has some awkwardness to it as well as some dialogue with the redhead which is at odds with what events have/haven't happened yet, but they mentioned they had fun making it so I guess that is the main thing ;)

Yes. This.
Cochise
lagoon predator

Postby Dole » Tue, 15Jun23 07:20

albert99 wrote:The game feels a bit... clunky? Did anyone work out if the oldman serves any purpose? I couldn't seem to get anything to work with him.

Search the seats before you talk to Ginny.

octarine_flash:
I hope this helps with any of the player problems you guys might be having. FYI nothing happens at the front of the bus so there is no point in staying there.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/aif ... s_V1.0.exe
Dole
star of the reef

Postby Depeche » Wed, 15Jun24 16:46

Sorry but the link dont' work for non yahoosgroup members .

Can you store the file on another site ?
Depeche
lagoon predator

Postby albert99 » Thu, 15Jun25 21:53

Dole wrote:Search the seats before you talk to Ginny.

I tried that all I get is "You search the seat across the sile from the redhead, Most of the seat is covered in dirt,gum and stains."

I figured you need to find the weed before he gets on but despite searching everything I can see I can't seem to find it.
Last edited by albert99 on Sat, 15Jun27 19:57, edited 1 time in total.
albert99
great white shark

Postby Dole » Thu, 15Jun25 22:12

albert99 wrote:
Dole wrote:Search the seats before you talk to Ginny.

I tried that all I get is "You search the seat across the sile from the redhead, Most of the seat is covered in dirt,gum and stains."

I figured you need to find the weed before he gets on but despite searching everything I can see I can't seem to find it.

Ok I tried it to check it. The producer maked a mistake/bug so you find it only when you use "x seats".
Dole
star of the reef

Postby redle » Thu, 15Jun25 23:41

Not to be a jerk here, but please try to make use of the "spoiler" tag.

Normally I'd download a game from the first post and refuse to look at the rest of the thread until spoilers don't matter too much because I've already played the game a decent amount. Since this is another Yahoo game, it means that myself and others just can't get access to it. So I glance in on the thread a bit to see if maybe it's been made available elsewhere yet and then I read these comments which tell me how to solve parts of the game. If I eventually get a copy of the game, it'd be nice to have the chance to discover these things on my own.

Sometimes spoilers slip through. It happens. I'm just reminding everyone that the tag is there and hoping most of us remember to make use of it most of the time.
redle
star of the reef

Next

Return to Free sexy games