The Bus

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: The Bus

Postby LRM » Fri, 15Jun26 00:54

redle wrote:Not to be a jerk here, but please try to make use of the "spoiler" tag.

Normally I'd download a game from the first post and refuse to look at the rest of the thread until spoilers don't matter too much because I've already played the game a decent amount. Since this is another Yahoo game, it means that myself and others just can't get access to it. So I glance in on the thread a bit to see if maybe it's been made available elsewhere yet and then I read these comments which tell me how to solve parts of the game. If I eventually get a copy of the game, it'd be nice to have the chance to discover these things on my own.

Sometimes spoilers slip through. It happens. I'm just reminding everyone that the tag is there and hoping most of us remember to make use of it most of the time.

A PM to author of the errant post should resolve the oversight and remind them about spoiler use. If that doesn't work, a PM to any mod (include a link please) will.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

sex: Masculine

Postby albert99 » Sat, 15Jun27 20:00

I have edited my post, sorry for any spoilers!

Dole wrote:
Ok I tried it to check it. The producer maked a mistake/bug so you find it only when you use "x seats".

Thanks, that was it. I had tried "search seats", "search seat" and "x seat" but somehow missed "x seats"
albert99
great white shark

Postby LRM » Sun, 15Jun28 03:52

albert99 wrote:I have edited my post, sorry for any spoilers!

Dole wrote:
Ok I tried it to check it. The producer maked a mistake/bug so you find it only when you use "x seats".

Thanks, that was it. I had tried "search seats", "search seat" and "x seat" but somehow missed "x seats"

Lord knows I'm not perfect... we all make mistakes. You corrected it. That's all we ask.
Thanks.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby redle » Sun, 15Jun28 08:25

albert99 wrote:I have edited my post, sorry for any spoilers!

Much appreciated. Even without the spoiler tags there hadn't been much given away yet. Sometimes such conversations keep growing and growing until there's basically a whole walkthrough. So I commented a bit early. Regardless, thanks.
redle
star of the reef

Previous

Return to Free sexy games