Hot Wife Tara

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Hot Wife Tara

Postby ZaphodB » Wed, 15Jun03 14:37

Another enjoyable game from Leo on Play Force One. As always the girls are hot. Ruby (sometimes called RUBBY - bit of a bug) is a large breasted brunette with a fabulous arse whereas your wife Tara is a pretty redhead keen to experiment. There's another guy as well. The game is fairly short and often there isn't a choice with Hotspots, but I guess it is to the point and fairly straightforward although I am yet to achieve the final "Fantasy fulfilled" achievement I managed all the others with ease. Definitely worth multiple plays.

Got the final one now - I just needed to take a risk.
Last edited by ZaphodB on Wed, 15Jun03 15:00, edited 1 time in total.
ZaphodB
lagoon predator

Re: Hot Wife Tara

Postby Akkin » Wed, 15Jun03 14:58

I still need the Knockout and end 4.
Akkin
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby kertenkele » Wed, 15Jun03 16:18

go with lincoln and tara, allow them all the way and when it's your turn, lincoln tries for anal, confront lincoln (something like "help tara"), this will give you the knockout and ending 4.
kertenkele
Pilot fish

Postby chrispool » Wed, 15Jun03 18:37

One of the best free games they have produced. The story is exciting, the graphics are very good, the girls are super attractive, the gameplay is simple.
I think it lacks control in the sex scenes, but maybe it's enough for a free game.
This little free game is a lot better than their recent premium one (Dignity One), sometimes I don't understand...
Anyway it proves that stories with cheating, with couples experimenting new things are the best.

Thanks for the game and congratulations to the team.
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby wicked035 » Thu, 15Jun04 05:18

Great game, I like it a lot. Definitly worth of few playthroughs. Though Tara is nothing in compare to Ruby. What can I say, I always loved hot brunnetes with big tits. [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]

2 questions though:

How to achieve "For the first time" achievment? Got everything else with ease except that one
Aside of screwing Ruby at home with Tara and finally getting in that great ass, is there some other scene with her at bathroom aside of just fucking her? Feel like with all that talk about her ass that I missed few things to get in it one more time. [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
wicked035
great white shark

Postby xravensfan » Thu, 15Jun04 06:50

Agreed with what the others said.

Nice graphics, would have liked a longer story with more choices, but this is a solid style. Nice, can put yourself into it.

Dignity One is getting crushed... but it is more the graphics mode... The hot wife series has been superb!
xravensfan
lagoon predator

Postby kertenkele » Thu, 15Jun04 17:43

graphics are fine, especially the stockings on Tara looks very good... problem is we nearly don't see Ruby naked and her scenes are very dull... a few more frames for both of the girls would be better... lastly, it was a clear hint for a foursome when we see the four characters together and frankly that would be more realistic in this storyline, but unfortunately there is not an option for that...
kertenkele
Pilot fish

Postby redle » Thu, 15Jun04 20:13

The game is "okay". It's a switch back to the visual novel style rather than actual game. Nothing wrong with that. Some people prefer one, some the other.

At times it tries to pretend to be a game by adding in the "pixel hunt" to advance method. The hot spots aren't overly hard to locate, which is good, but there are rarely actual choices here. And I've never understood why so many of the still-frame pictures in these games have people's full bodies in the image, yet they are displayed to the player with their heads pushed out the top or side of the viewing window, or with menu interfaces/notifications directly over a face.

As with some of the previous games, the story doesn't change based on what has actually been done.
At one point the player can play darts with Ruby. Her comment is something like... "You want to play more games?" This comment is in reference to playing pool earlier in the game. The thing is, she makes this comment whether you chose to play pool or not.
Each area seems to have a single script. For the most part, anything that happens in one area has no affect on what happens/is said in any other area.

The game doesn't really have any surprising twists or challenge. If you have a specific kink that is to your liking and it's in this game, you would need to try very hard to not successfully achieve it on your very first playthrough. After that it's just a matter of whether you feel like clicking through the game a few more times to follow the couple other storylines or if your satisfied with already having achieved your preferred result.

Basic plotlines
1. Threesome with girl.
2. Threesome with guy.
3. Cheat on your wife while she cheats on you.

It's all pretty formulaic, but as per usual, the pictures are of a decent quality. The whole game is pretty short. You can get all the achievements and endings in 10 minutes of playing or so. So while it isn't anything overly special, it's worth a quick glance since it won't take too much of your time.
redle
star of the reef

Postby Vitu » Sat, 15Jun06 20:24

^^^What he said... [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
Vitu
great white shark

Postby icehaku » Sat, 15Jun06 21:35

Anyone know how to get "first time" achievement?
icehaku
great white shark

Postby wicked035 » Sun, 15Jun07 03:21

icehaku wrote:Anyone know how to get "first time" achievement?

Asked the same thing but managed to get it later as I tried few combinations.
Seems to have something to do with making Tara and Ruby kiss when on club and then invite them at your house when they kiss again.
wicked035
great white shark

Postby Brigma » Sun, 15Jun07 08:53

I'm not sure what's up with this fetish that the LOP team is including in games recently, was definitely in Living with Temptation expansion and now this game.
Namely, having a man drink another man's cum out of a girl's vagina. I really try to not judge anyone's sexual proclivities, but this grossed me out. Generally speaking, you don't see this kind of content in LOP games and I would have appreciated some kind of disclaimer.
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby icehaku » Sun, 15Jun07 09:55

The fetish is in the title of the game. Creampies are a part of the hot wife fetish. I wasn't expecting it but it wasn't surprising.
icehaku
great white shark

Postby Venom » Sun, 15Jun07 09:55

Like always the graphics from the LOPteam are amazing. However the weak point of the team is also quite noticing aka the mechanical part, I personally find there is a lack of interaction with the game and the dialogues are a bit to long for multiple replies (achievement hunting). Which comes to the point that I don't actually bother to play the game again after a couple of replies because the achievement system feels like it's just there for the sake of lengthening the game.
Venom
lagoon predator

Postby t1nm@n » Sun, 15Jun07 13:37

Brigma wrote:
Namely, having a man drink another man's cum out of a girl's vagina. I really try to not judge anyone's sexual proclivities, but this grossed me out. Generally speaking, you don't see this kind of content in LOP games and I would have appreciated some kind of disclaimer.

This. Seriously.
t1nm@n
great white shark

Next

Return to Free sexy games