vdategames Tara Part 2: The Hotel

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

vdategames Tara Part 2: The Hotel

Postby DroopyLoving » Sun, 15May31 17:29

I've just given this a first play, and I really like it. I liked the first Tara game too and this follows on nicely. There seems to be bucketloads of different endings (according to the vdate blog http://www.vdategames.com/wordpress/?p=476.

Anyone else given it a play yet? Thoughts?

I'm going to try for a different ending now.
DroopyLoving
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: vdategames Tara Part 2: The Hotel

Postby evilgrim » Sun, 15May31 20:10

just about to give it a go now :)
evilgrim
great white shark

Postby kidbang1 » Sun, 15May31 21:21

Most endings are more of the same. For instance, when you get to the end with 1 character, you can actually get 3 different endings dependig on where you cum at the very end of the sex scene. Overall, I would say there are 6 "main" endings.

Game is nice, picture quality has improved a lot since Tara part 1 imo, but it suffers from a lack of diversity. The plot never really branches, and it all comes down to who do you invite in your room.

It's still a decent game, but is it worth paying 20$ for it? I don't think so. Imo, unless you already have a membership, wait until there are 2-3 more games out, it'll be more worth it.
kidbang1
Pilot fish

Postby EscapeEvade » Mon, 15Jun01 01:20

The only "good" endings I've done so far are with Maddison. Her path seems really easy. I can't figure out how to meet Maria a second time after she shows you your room, or if there is anything you can do with her in the room, but I admit I haven't played that much yet.
EscapeEvade
lagoon predator

Postby Pennel » Mon, 15Jun01 10:26

EscapeEvade wrote:The only "good" endings I've done so far are with Maddison. Her path seems really easy. I can't figure out how to meet Maria a second time after she shows you your room, or if there is anything you can do with her in the room, but I admit I haven't played that much yet.

When you go into the shower, click to the left to tamper with it. Then you can call her back up to fix it.
Pennel
great white shark

Postby gamonly » Mon, 15Jun01 14:51

Once you get her back to fix the shower you cant miss however to get the threesome with Madison you must max out the influence with Madison while Maria is hidden in the room
but I have not found how to get to Zanya
gamonly
Pilot fish

Postby DroopyLoving » Mon, 15Jun01 19:08

gamonly wrote:Once you get her back to fix the shower you cant miss however to get the threesome with Madison you must max out the influence with Madison while Maria is hidden in the room

Zayna was pretty straightforward (although I can't remember the specifics) I'd recommend going straight to the bar with the girls. Order cocktails (Wet Pussy's work fine), buy one for Zayna. Ask her her name, say the pleasure was all yours. Don't mess up with the girls. Say you'll go back to their room (I don't know if this is a bug, but I always end up at my room) Maddison shows, fuck her, she showers, the girls show, all of them argue and leave. Head back to the bar, click to the left and you'll see Zayna. You should be able to work the rest out for yourself from here on.
DroopyLoving
great white shark

Postby DroopyLoving » Mon, 15Jun01 19:20

I posted some comments on the vdate blog that i'm going to post here too. They're a bit spoiler-y so I'll hide them away.

I really hope we get a part three. I really liked the first Tara game, and this is a big improvement again, Part 3 could play out like a Photographer game (I thought this might be the plan from the way the story goes) and introduce a couple of other models (Lisette would be a particularly interesting addition…) who you can photograph.

It would also be interesting if other men were introduced, we met Eric in this one, but he didn’t seem to do much (if he does, I haven’t found it yet…) and I thought we may get a chance of a threesome with him and Maddison, but it seems not. Either Romantic Rivals or additional guys for an orgy/gangbang would be interesting and different from your other games (you can only sleep with, I dunno, ‘Julie’ if her boyfriend can watch, or ‘Rhianna’ only takes two guys at once.

If I was to suggest improvements to this game, I think it would be good to be able to play Natalia and Tara off against one another and have fun with them individually (and with the other girls) as well as having them always together. A good example would be that in the bar when saying Natalia would make a really hot model, the player should be able to pick between the two. A few more incidents like this and the girls need time apart from one another, then later on Tara (for example) could come and knock on your door alone allowing a red-head foursome with Maddison and Maria, while Natalia can be discovered touching herself in the Sauna with Zayna (sorry if i got the name wrong) I appreciate that this would mean a lot of work for you as programmers, but the game we got seemed to have three options all which lead the same way (at the point I described above).
DroopyLoving
great white shark

Postby evilgrim » Mon, 15Jun01 19:47

i am having trouble with zayna no matter what i do or choose she always ends up leaving the sauna , i even tried what DroopyLoving said but still the same any one else know please ?
evilgrim
great white shark

Postby EscapeEvade » Tue, 15Jun02 02:49

gamonly wrote:Once you get her back to fix the shower you cant miss however to get the threesome with Madison you must max out the influence with Madison while Maria is hidden in the room

Ah, okay, figured it out. Thanks.
EscapeEvade
lagoon predator

Postby Skelaturi » Wed, 15Jun10 19:26

so does anyone by a chance have a full wt already? If the answer would be yes, would he/she be so kind for sharing ^^?
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby bobbob1 » Wed, 15Jun10 22:26

Since vdategames are downloadable, you don't need wt, just read the html file with notepad++ and find your way
bobbob1
great white shark

Postby Cochise » Thu, 15Jun18 22:26

The membership I bought for The Photographer 2 expired a while before this came out. It's a shame because after that disappointment I decided not to pay for Chaotic's games again, and I've been told this one's actually quite alright and a fraction of the size The Photographer 2 was.

Maybe if more good games pile on I'll consider paying again, but we all know the rate at which games come out. It could be a few years.
Cochise
lagoon predator

Postby Brigma » Fri, 15Jun19 03:45

Chaotic puts out like 1 game a year, so no a 2 months membership isn't worth it regardless of the price. A 6 or 12 month membership should really be offered, or better yet a lifetime membership like he used to do.

That being said, this is a pretty good game. I'm not sure what kind of deal dsp3000 worked out with Chaotic but it was nice to see Madison again. Also liked how she referenced characters and events from previous games. This does imply some kind of cannon endings to the games but Chaotic has previously stated that this isn't the case.

I understand this is a different artist from most vdate games, but I don't really like the art style. Other than Maddidon an Natalia (so hot!) the rest of the girls just look odd. Maria in particular has overly large anime eyes.
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby Cochise » Fri, 15Jun19 17:55

Incidentally, was there ever a thread for the first game? I haven't found one and I'd like to ask for some hints, I never could get the right conversation choices for the full ending so I had to cheat and go to the files.
Cochise
lagoon predator

Next

Return to Free sexy games