Advanced Rogue Intel Assault

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Advanced Rogue Intel Assault

Postby ltpika » Mon, 15May25 21:08

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/658131

Fun game on it's own merits, sex is secondary but the animations are nice (gets old though.)
ltpika
star of the reef

Re: Advanced Rogue Intel Assault

Postby Hoboy » Mon, 15May25 23:12

I've followed SpiralVortex's work for awhile (since Vandread) and his Flash skills keep improving. This is quite ambitious for a Flash game. Agreed that the animations are good (if a bit repetitious toward the end) there are more in the works, and more NPCs involved. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby TeineWolf » Tue, 15May26 01:06

I just stumbled across Spiral Vortex Play, the other day, When I rediscovered Vandreard LQ. What looks really interesting, is he's giving Unity a try. Rather than staying in the confines of Flash. Unity uses a browser plugin/player. Which is geared for MMO's. It will be interesting to see how something on Unity, stands against a custom built app. Like X Moon Productions.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Skelaturi » Tue, 15May26 11:11

gotta thank you both for pointing these out. I even took a look at umcc.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby pH Cockatrice » Thu, 15May28 02:42

I don't understand how to use bombs. :??:
pH Cockatrice
great white shark

Postby Skelaturi » Thu, 15May28 12:16

pH Cockatrice wrote:I don't understand how to use bombs. :??:

you mean for the raids/ platformer with the girls? By raid - bombs in research for 500 then go on a raid. Shoot the beamgates with your normal gun, do not get hit by the enemy and then switch from gun to your bomb with "6" to be able to launch bombs with your mouseclick at the doors. Aim low bombs have a small laser tripwire you need to trigger to open a door. Continue disabling beams through the lvl when done get back to entrance
Doggy style (noun)
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Skelaturi

Postby pH Cockatrice » Thu, 15May28 23:02

OK. This is a pretty interesting space game. The sex is probably my least favorite part of it. It's repetitive and casts the player as a controlling and abusive figure.

The idea of "punishing" (with sex) your crew to gain obedience is a bit counter-intuitive to me. But I could see that kind of mechanic working with a little bit different flavor. Maybe you could play someone who uses seduction to get your way. Interesting idea, even if it's creepy here.
pH Cockatrice
great white shark

Postby Skelaturi » Fri, 15May29 03:18

pH Cockatrice wrote:OK. This is a pretty interesting space game. The sex is probably my least favorite part of it. It's repetitive and casts the player as a controlling and abusive figure.

The idea of "punishing" (with sex) your crew to gain obedience is a bit counter-intuitive to me. But I could see that kind of mechanic working with a little bit different flavor. Maybe you could play someone who uses seduction to get your way. Interesting idea, even if it's creepy here.

well the sex gimmick is even more interesting then all of that. Whenever you do a battle or your girls do, your girls get stronger from it, you you get weaker. You regain strenght after sex.
Doggy style (noun)
---

--
Skelaturi

Postby Kane » Fri, 15May29 12:20

I if understood well, it's possible to capture boss, isn't it? But after thousands of battle (my team is now trained to win in Area 1 with extreme facility) i don't know how..
Kane
great white shark

Postby Brigma » Mon, 15Jun01 07:13

This is actually a really good game, but the raids need to be redone. They're pretty hard using a laptop with a touchpad. It was a nice feature to be able to upgrade the one girl's gun to completely avoid the raids altogether.
Brigma
lagoon predator

Return to Free sexy games