S&G Sensual Haunting

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

S&G Sensual Haunting

Postby narcissus » Fri, 15Mar06 03:10

Anyone played it yet? Best game on S&G by far! Really enjoying it.
narcissus
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Re: S&G Sensual Haunting

Postby Borborygmus » Fri, 15Mar06 03:22

Does anyone have a rough rundown of where I should be looking for each path?
Borborygmus
great white shark

Postby fastfalcon » Fri, 15Mar06 04:00

I played the game a few times but have only gotten endings 1 (failure) and ending 5 (Elizabeth). I'm still missing 3 achievements, though I know how to get Spoiled Anniversary I think. I'll play it a few more times tonight and maybe try to avoid Elizabeth as much as possible since it seemed like I had completed routes for a couple other girls but ended up with her each time.

A big tip for a good start in the game is to get energy from the computer and from drinking a beer everyday. After you complete the game with 5+ achievements you can start from day 10, but if you start on day one and get both energy sources each day you'll be better off. Still maybe a time saver tho if you are going to ignore all but 1 girl.
fastfalcon
sirens hunter

Postby Releg1 » Fri, 15Mar06 08:09

Trying it at the moment. Can't increase my mental stat.
Can anyone give advice ?
Thankyou
Releg1
Pilot fish

Postby Akkin » Fri, 15Mar06 10:44

To increase the mind, it is necessary to spy dreams Elizabeth and Lynda is the fastest. We must also use to talk to Elizabeth in the kitchen ... in fact, do all the things that imposes the will of Sammy. Subsequently, from 10 in mind, we can do many more things and it goes faster, I finished a game with 140.

For the poltergeist, you must move objects, cleaning, turn on the TV ...

Energy: computer and fridge.

For the purpose, I suspect that it is necessary to increase his friendship with Natasha, otherwise you get banned.

Just talk to him for that.

For now, I had the final with Elizabeth, the one with Natasha and one where we ars banned but it is very easy to get ...
Akkin
sirens hunter

Postby donobijuan » Fri, 15Mar06 14:06

Thanks for the tips on the beer guys. It wasn't clear (to me) that you could get energy that way, I thought the computer was the only way...
donobijuan
sirens hunter

Postby Akkin » Fri, 15Mar06 14:43

This is because at the beginning, you can not activate the fridge. To click on the fridge, it takes 10 energy and 10 poltergeist.
Akkin
sirens hunter

Postby fastfalcon » Sat, 15Mar07 03:51

I played it a couple more times. I've gotten 4 of the endings. Not sure what ending 4 or 6 are, I think maybe something with Lynda/Hans or something with Marin/You or Marin/Hans/Everyone Happy. I've finished the game with max seduction of Lynda and then another game with max seduction of Marin, but they didn't lead to those endings. I feel like there might be one more hidden scene with each of them, like with Elizabeth when you suddenly sense you are needed in her room, that I'm missing. I've gotten all the achievements except greasy sausage.

It's really hard to guess what impact certain events (Helpful Ghost, Fun Under the Table, whether anniversary is spoiled, Exorcist controlled or harassed by Hans, computer story shown to Hans) are having towards the endings.

I'm not sure I will keep playing to find the missing stuff at this point. It's a long game to make 1 little change each time to see what it affects. I hope someone can find ending 4 or 6 or the last achievement and post a hint.
fastfalcon
sirens hunter

Postby Venom » Sat, 15Mar07 14:46

fastfalcon could you give any advise regarding the achievements and endings?
Venom
lagoon predator

Postby bing6541 » Sat, 15Mar07 15:19

fastfalcon wrote:I'm not sure I will keep playing to find the missing stuff at this point. It's a long game to make 1 little change each time to see what it affects. I hope someone can find ending 4 or 6 or the last achievement and post a hint.

This is my issue as well. It is a very long game. While it has replayability appeal, it still means having to carve out a large amount of time to play it.
bing6541
great white shark

Postby fastfalcon » Sat, 15Mar07 16:12

Ending 1
Failure ending, exorcised from house. You can get it by getting suspicion too high, or by not finishing a girl's path on day 30. I also got it on day 30 despite max seduction of Marin.

Ending 2
Possess Hans. I think the trigger is acclimating Hans' personality in the bedroom, and possessing him X times. Possibly controlling him during Fun Under The Table or when the phony Exorcist shows up have an impact as well since I did those during this playthrough. I got this in a game where I had max seduction of Lynda.

Ending 3
Natasha ending. You need to go down her path and Elizabeth's paths a bit and then focus on her. I did not ask her to get naked before I had spoken to her all the way through shaking my head no to a joining of souls idea. After seeing her naked, and learning through Elizabeth's dreams that attraction is there but not going further by yourself, you can talk to Natasha about Elizabeth, get the adults out of the house, and go from there. I wanted to note that I went all the way with Elizabeth when she was suntanning and still got this ending. EDIT: The tarot choices may have been important. I asked "what if we had taken a break." "Does Natasha like Elizabeth." "Will the family be happy."

Ending 5
Elizabth ending. You go down her path and Natasha's path a bit and then focus on her. Down Natasha's path you go just far enough to see her naked, then focus the rest on Elizabeth by yourself. You will get a summons message to come to her room one night, which I thought you'd get something similar in Lynda or Marin endings, but I didn't.

After doing these 4 endings you should have most of the achievements or at least have an idea of how to get the Marin, Lynda ones, but if not let me know and I'll give some hints. Only one I still don't know is greasy sausage.
fastfalcon
sirens hunter

Postby Akkin » Sat, 15Mar07 16:20

2 is that the end of Lynda. Inside you take possession of Hans to leave the house without Natasha's knowledge. Then you see him fuck Marin and Lynda. What the real Hans would not do.

The end with Marin bug. The scene of end of his seduction does not validate the block, so we did not afterwards.

When at last, I wonder if it is not related with suspicion, gender finish with 0.
Akkin
sirens hunter

Postby fastfalcon » Sat, 15Mar07 16:25

Ending 2 is not a Marin ending even though Hans is with her in the pictures. I got this ending in a game where I focused on Lynda, not Marin. I only had 1 bar filled towards seduction of Marin when I got this ending. I think it is simply triggered by possessing Hans several times and possibly acclimating his personality in the bedroom.
fastfalcon
sirens hunter

Postby Akkin » Sat, 15Mar07 19:15

I did not say "Marin", I said "Lynda".

While we won "Lynda" it mingles with the personality of "Hans" but it is "Lynda" that seduced by taking the place of "Hans".

And in the end, we left the house, taking control of "Hans" but it is with "Marin", the wife of "Hans"; and "Lynda" we fuck.

What I want to say is that "Hans" itself does not fuck with "Lynda". So that's the end of "Lynda"

Anyway, the last seduction scene "Marin" bug preventing validate the last block. So the end of "Marin" is currently inaccessible.

Imagine that the end of "Marin" is 4.

If the end 6 requires, for example, that we finish all the seductions (you never know), it is impossible to do for now.
Akkin
sirens hunter

Postby Dega » Sat, 15Mar07 20:27

hi i Need al littel help with the achievments.
by the way i have 7/10

i Need informations to -> Possessed Toy
-> Greasy Sausage
and last but not least -> Threesome

If someone Need help by the other seven i can help, Big Thx
Dega
Pilot fish

Next

Return to Free sexy games